IN IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the fourth day of 6-week-old Delano Wilson's disappearance, his family and community leaders gathered this afternoon to pray that he is still alive and that whoever knows his whereabouts would come forward.

"We're here because a family, a mother and a father is grieving and full of pain," said the Rev. Malachi Walker, director of Young Men Inc. "We're not here to point fingers or to pass judgment."

Lou Johnson, the boy's aunt, said the past three days have been devastating for Delano's parents, who have been together for two years. Delano is their first and only child.

"They can't eat, can't drink, can't sleep," Johnson said. "We got all the baby stuff. ... It's painful for them to see all the baby stuff and the baby's not there. All we want is the baby back."

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...ssing-indianapolis-baby-still-alive/14874595/

BBM, only he's not WW's first and only child, correct? The little girl who was beaten nearly to death was his child, correct?

BBM, only he's not WW's first and only child, correct? The little girl who was beaten nearly to death was his child, correct?

I think the key word is their, together, it's their first and only child. It's a bit deceiving considering he has a child with another woman.

I got home from work, hoping to see some news. So sad this thread is buried already.

I got home from work, hoping to see some news. So sad this thread is buried already.

I was thinking the same thing. I can't believe there's no news. How can the baby just be gone?? :(

I knew how that sounded when I posted it. :blush: Though honestly, I don't think I have ever met a guy that didn't know something about cars. Even little kids, boys in 3rd or 4th grade surprise me with how much knowledge they have about makes and models. Video games which include cars.... It would be hard for me to find a guy who would mix up makes and models.

Then you never met my husband. lol He knows nothing about cars or football. My son is lucky that I instilled the love of sports in him. And my son LOVES cars and trucks. My husband, clueless. lol He is a great father and husband though.

I've been checking in on this thread and msm all day as well. Sad to see there is no progress in this case.

I was thinking the same thing. I can't believe there's no news. How can the baby just be gone?? :(

Kind of reminds me of Daphne Webb who went missing in California a bit over a year ago.

She was with her dad and another family member in the car. The dad went into a corner shop type thing and she was reportedly abducted from the vehicle.

It got some publicity from the get go but has been very, very quiet since.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...RT-Daphne-Webb-21-months-Oakland-10-July-2013

Kind of reminds me of Daphne Webb who went missing in California a bit over a year ago.

She was with her dad and another family member in the car. The dad went into a corner shop type thing and she was reportedly abducted from the vehicle.

It got some publicity from the get go but has been very, very quiet since.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...RT-Daphne-Webb-21-months-Oakland-10-July-2013

Her father committed suicide in May. She's never been found. It's so very sad.

I wish people would stop disposing of these babies. There are a lot of people in the world with a lot of love to give. If only they'd think of that before they harm these little angels.

It's just devastating that anyone could hurt a baby or child like that. The thought of this little guy crying for his mama breaks my heart.

I feel like I need to go wake my kid up and hold him right now. Gah. Sometimes the world we live in just totally sucks. Wtf man.

Sent from my not so humble opinion.

I think the saddest part for me is case after case of thrown away children who are never found or never brought to justice. I was a member here for 2 years before a case I followed was solved (Jessica Ridgeway), the others up until then (Celina Cass, Lisa Irwin, Elizabeth Collins & Lyric Cook) still don't have arrests and 3 out of 4 bodies have been found. It makes me so sad that so many kids can be killed and the killer gets away with it. :(

Police serve search warrant at home of missing baby

Posted: Sep 01, 2014 7:44 PM PDT
Updated: Sep 01, 2014 7:51 PM PDT

Metro police are searching the home of the parents in connection with the disappearance of a 1-month-old boy.

Officer Rafael Diaz, a spokesman for IMPD, says the service of a search warrant late Monday in the 500 block of Chase St. is "part of the long, ongoing investigation" of missing child Delano Wilson.

The subject of the search warrant is the home of Delano Wilson's family.

Diaz said the search was part of the investigative process and was not
connected to new information in the case.

More@Link
http://www.wthr.com/story/26422136/2014/09/01/police-serve-search-warrant-at-home-of-missing-baby

(The OP via Facebook share didn't work for me on tapatalk so I'm reposting......)

TY Ashley246 for updating the thread....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A search warrant. Good! I guess that means they have probable cause. No surprise there really. :(

The case that haunts me is Ayla Reynolds. Such a precious little sweetie. My heart broke for her mom and the maternal grandfather. She was never found and the adults in the father's house remain silent and free. That case angers me more than any. :mad:

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

http://fox59.com/2014/09/01/police-need-your-help-finding-missing-baby/

Police could be seen walking around the property with flashlights in the 500 block of Chase Street. More than a dozen officers were on the scene and a mobile crime lab was set up outside the home. As officers went in and out of the house, neighbors gathered outside to see what was happening.

Delano Wilson’s parents, Willie Wilson and Taniasha Perkins, could be seen on the front porch of the home along with other family members. Police took Perkins around to the side of the home, where she was questioned individually. Afterwards, Perkins was taken away in a police car, but she was not handcuffed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona