GUILTY IN - Flossie Wright, 60, & 2 foster kids murdered, Indianapolis, 16 Sept 2007

This is so heartbreaking. She sounds like she was a truly wonderful woman and those boys were just adorable.

I'll console myself for a moment with the thought that all those abused murdered foster kids up in Heaven will have a beautiful 60 year old woman who will give them all the love and hugs they never got when they were down here on earth.

RIP Flossie and boys.

Sami

I have no one to go with me, so I have decided not to take those photos today. As I stated before it is the best part of town.

Hello there Indy and happy Friday. That is o.k. about the pictures we would never want you to go there alone if it is in a bad area, safety first.

http://wthr.com/Global/story.asp?S=7114213 with video

Indianapolis - Family and friends gathered to mourn and celebrate three precious lives cut short: 60-year-old Flossie Wright and her two foster children, 16-year-old Rodney Anderson, and 10-year-old Demonte Norton.

An Indianapolis woman was fatally stabbed Sunday morning, nearly 12 years to the day after her mother was murdered, police said.

Vonda Wright, 53, died at an area hospital, WXIN reported. Her mother and two foster children died Sept. 16, 2007, the television station reported.

"I’m devastated, to say the least," Wright's cousin, Demetrice Bruno, told WXIN.

"It’s a double tragedy for us and for it to be around the same time, it’s so sad," Bruno told WXIN.

Police have not released any information about possible suspects or motives.
Indianapolis woman fatally stabbed nearly 12 years to the day after mother's murder

An Indianapolis family is dealing with a double dose of tragedy. A 53-year-old woman was stabbed to death early Sunday near 30th and Sherman.

Vonda Wright was rushed to the hospital after being stabbed, but later died from her injuries. The death took place nearly 12 years to the day after Wright's mother was murdered.

Wright's cousin says Vonda was known to friends and family as Dimples.

"She was kind of like the heartbeat of the family. She was an amazing cook who would love you through her food and her smile and her quirky sense of humor," said Bruno.

In a tragic coincidence, Vonda’s mother and two foster kids were stabbed to death on September 16, 2007.

"I mean she always, always, always carried her legacy," said Bruno.

Police did not have any suspect information to release, but anyone with information on this case can still contact Crime Stoppers at 317-262-TIPS.

Indy woman is stabbed to death nearly 12 years to the day after her mother’s murder

Oh god Indy that is just sick, people do the craziest things. I wonder why he snapped?:mad:

I dont believed he snapped at all. He had premeditated it all before he even came there.

Which reminds me why I detest the show titled Snapped. 99 % of the cases are all about those females who carefully premeditated their murders, and carried it out as they had already planned.

The title is not only misleading, it's flat out wrong.

This monster didnt just snap, and hit his mom with a lamp or something similar in a heated argument.

He purposefully came to murder all three defenseless victims just like he had intended to do all along.

Jmhoo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back