Found Safe IN - Hannah Potts, 23, Princeton, missing after FB live video saying kidnapped - 24 July 2020

IF, and hopefully, this event is a psychological issue, she might still be somewhere on this farm?
How big is it, are there woods bordering, have all buildings been searched? She may be hiding somewhere, wandering around in woods?

She supposedly has two phones and a camera with her, per her sister’s text on the true crime link.

Does she have find my iPhone? What kind of phones are they? They should be able to trace them to where she recorded the video.

If this is indeed a voluntary situation, I always wonder where a young woman can go with no cash, no ID, car, etc.

Last edited:
Anyone with information about Pott’s disappearance is asked to call the Gibson County Sheriff’s Office at (812)-385-3496 or Pott’s twin sister. Lauren Potts at (812)-677-1421.

Not sure if I have ever seen a sisters info listed for info about a missing person.

Maybe they are leaning either way on this.

So he grabs her and throws her in the trunk, didn't knock her out bind her or blindfold her and she has her phone.
Drives her somewhere takes her out of the trunk brings her somewhere and puts her in a room and that's when she decides to make this video?
Sorry, I'm calling bunk on this.

So many things odd about this. She thought she saw this man the day before. Where would he be hiding out to stalk her and where was his car? How did he know she would come out at 2 a.m.?
He last ping was 5 hours later only a couple of miles away.
Why is there only audio and not video? If you're in a room (with 4 walls) why not video it while you have a chance so people can see where you are? Was the room with 4 walls in a house or hotel? When did he become they?
If your frantically trying to get help when your kidnapped you have a short time to reach out for help before the perp may return. Why not put out a plea for help? This sounded more like a conversation with her mother. I read there was about 3 more minutes on the video that they didnt release. What we hear ends with her telling her mom she has every right to parent how she sees fit.
So, what was the rest of the conversation? How many times have we heard the black man did it?
Was she kidnapped or was this a cry for help to her mother?jmo

This reminds me of a recent case where a young woman posted to Facebook about being kidnapped. She turned up days later and said it was a misunderstanding o_O

Anyways, hopefully this is too and she is safe soon.

In some ways this reminds me of Adrienne Quintal, where it appears her actions and extreme panic in and outside that cabin were due to hallucinations.
She also called someone with a very strange story.

Whatever happened here, an abduction or another reason, I hope she can be found safe asap.
Her mom and sister must be beyond frantic.

Anyone with information about Pott’s disappearance is asked to call the Gibson County Sheriff’s Office at (812)-385-3496 or Pott’s twin sister. Lauren Potts at (812)-677-1421.

Not sure if I have ever seen a sisters info listed for info about a missing person.

Maybe they are leaning either way on this.

Who published that? Where did it come from?

In some ways this reminds me of Adrienne Quintal, where it appears her actions and extreme panic in and outside that cabin were due to hallucinations.

Whatever happened here, an abduction or another reason, I hope she can be found safe asap.
Her mom and sister must be beyond frantic.
Anyone remember Teleka Patrick case and the break she had?

Years ago I had a colleague who suddenly disappeared one night. When he was found 2 weeks later some 100 miles away he had an outlandish story of being abducted by a band of men.

It turned out that he had his first episode of bi polar disorder, and didn't remember half of what occurred and how he got so far away.
He had never had an episode prior.

I just listened to the audio and the last thing she said seems out of place to me if I heard it correctly she said "You have every right to feel the way you feel about your kids..." I listened to it a few times and that is what I heard. Did I hear it correctly and if so what does that mean? I'm going to listen to it again and see if anything else jumps out at me.
That phrase caught my eye, too, when I read the transcript...

This reminds me of a recent case where a young woman posted to Facebook about being kidnapped. She turned up days later and said it was a misunderstanding o_O

Anyways, hopefully this is too and she is safe soon.

I was just coming to post the exact same thing. There are so many parallels between that case and this one.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SAGEWITHRAGE
Back