GUILTY IN - Heather Norris, 20, found dismembered, Indianapolis, 13 April 2007

Families of the suspects in these cases -- I often feel bad for them, though not as bad as I do for the victims or their families. A guy who must be Joshua Bean's little brother just posted this message on Josh's MySpace:
To all those that comment with what has happened, To all those that heard the news and jumped to conclusions, to all those that haven't heard the full story. Most of you probably havent heard hide or hare of this story besides off the news. Most of you have jumped to conclusions and attacking something that won't be here to read it. Im sry to say that the information that has been given to you is only half of the whole story. It's sad really to see that. Most of you considered to be friends. Most of you considered to be the person next to him. and this is what it comes down to. I will not tell the whole story. I have no right to. But listen and listen well get all the facts and I mean ALL the facts before going crazy on commenting something that you will soon regret. I could care less if you dont care what im saying to you. I could care less if you think less of me for saying it. He is my brother. and i have been there for him in the best and worst times. Just bare with us all on this. Until the full story can be released. and some things can be set straight.​

Lil Bean​
Unless the police are lying, Joshua Bean confessed. His younger brother is probably a much more moral creature than Joshua is, or he wouldn't have bothered. But I don't know how "all the facts" will get around Josh confessing, does anyone else?

I imagine Joshua Bean will hand out his password soon and that profile will be deleted by a relative like "Lil Bean." Anyone got a way to preserve it outside of a giant screen capture?

Steve/Mr. A

steve i have been thinking all day....what if he tries to say she was the abuser and he was defending his self....I really wish i could get into contact with her family so steve if you do will you let them know i live right down the strret and really want to help anyway possible. I am going to start the petion anyway but as a nice WS poster pointed out to me i would have to get indy people to sign so if you are from indy PM me please.

http://www.wishtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=6574673

At the time that the missing persons report was made, no, we did not think that she was in harms... They thought she might be with Joshua," said Lt. Teresa Deal, cousin.
Speaking on behalf of the family, Norris' cousin says they knew Heather's boyfriend Joshua Bean had abused her.
"We know that it was a tumultuous relationship and there is documented evidence of domestic abuse," said Det. Lesia Moore, homicide.
In fact, police say on three separate occasions Bean hit Norris. Now he's in jail for her murder.

but he abused her how wasnt she in harm. the article says also that the court case was next week

Have they got cadaver dogs looking yet? Also I wonder if the dump keeps records on what pick ups are dumped where? I know one murder story "documentary" on tv the local dump had records showing where pick ups went each day in the landfill so they could pin point where the dumpster that body was put in was dumped after pick up which narrowed the search down quite a bit. I was amazed because I thought once it hit the landfill, it was anyone's guess where it was. It still took a couple days. Please Heather, look down on your searchers and guide them!

Dr. Hines,
Thanks for the article. It doesn't sound good does it?
She may never be found. :sick:

People have been writing to me about this case. A new blog entry is here:

"...The Murder of Heather Norris."

One of the people who wrote to me via MySpace also sent me a screen capture of Joshua Bean's Facebook, which you can see here. There's new, and appalling information in what I've published.

Joshua Bean was about as cold-blooded as they come.

Incidentally, sorry if this has been posted already:

http://www.no-man.org/

That was Josh's business site -- registered in his name in 2003. He did some work for a pretty big name in Indy, a Mr. Macallister who sponsors a major opera competition, among other things.

Steve great job with everything you are doing. I am not feeling well so wont be posting a lot but please know i am reading everything.

People have been writing to me about this case. A new blog entry is here:

"...The Murder of Heather Norris."

One of the people who wrote to me via MySpace also sent me a screen capture of Joshua Bean's Facebook, which you can see here. There's new, and appalling information in what I've published.

Joshua Bean was about as cold-blooded as they come.

Incidentally, sorry if this has been posted already:

http://www.no-man.org/

That was Josh's business site -- registered in his name in 2003. He did some work for a pretty big name in Indy, a Mr. Macallister who sponsors a major opera competition, among other things.
Yikes. I wonder what happened in this 23-year-old's life that would make him an abuser and a psychopathic killer. What is so sad is that this young man apparently was smart and had talent. Why would he abuse and then murder a young girl ruining his life in the process? I'm assuming that when she refused to drop the charges or not testify, he became enraged and murdered her. I guess that he showed her, didn't he? :rolleyes: What is also sad is that this young girl was too naive to realize that she was in real danger with this guy. :(

I posted a blog entry about Heather and Josh last night:

http://crimeblog.us/?p=443

I was able to look at Josh's Match.com profile, which is not otherwise accessible, unless you register for Match. I did, using a fake name and details. Here's a screen cap of his profile:

http://crimeblog.us/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/joshuabeanmatch.JPG

What's interesting about Josh's Match.com profile is that he was on it in the last 5 days. I think this guy was thinking he had nothing to worry about.

I also found Heather's April 17 blog entry weirdly out of character for everything else I found on her. I wondered if Josh acquired some of her online info and was trying to fake her presence on the web to throw investigators off his trail.

And does anyone else think it's weird that so few people seemed to know she'd vanished?

Steve/Mr. A

I received this reply via email by someone who can't register at Websleuths
due to an email problem. Here's the reply:

I worked with Josh Bean here at MacAllister, Josh worked (if you want to call it that) for an extremely brief period here as our summer intern while he attended Purdue. Barely 3-4 weeks actually. He simply stopped showing up for work one day

And we never heard from him after that. I’m pretty sure that Mr. MacAllister does not want publicity regarding this case.

Thank you

I received this reply via email by someone who can't register at Websleuths
due to an email problem. Here's the reply:

I worked with Josh Bean here at MacAllister, Josh worked (if you want to call it that) for an extremely brief period here as our summer intern while he attended Purdue. Barely 3-4 weeks actually. He simply stopped showing up for work one day

And we never heard from him after that. I’m pretty sure that Mr. MacAllister does not want publicity regarding this case.

Thank you

Thanks....the only new info from my end is he has a court date friday...

Awaiting the 12 news but this is what i know so far....

1. blood in the basement and garage
2. he tried to cover blood with black paint
3. they have him on videp buying the chainsaw and trash bags

he also already commited perjury go here and see

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070601/LOCAL/7060105

OMG! Thankfully his being on videotape was captured and not erased. Hopefully that will be enough evidence to charge him with a 1st degree offense.

steve steve where did you go....lol. does anyone have anything new? i have tried to find court papers with no luck

That April 10th comment did not read the same as the April 9th comments. Did she definitely go missing the 13th or sooner?

That April 10th comment did not read the same as the April 9th comments. Did she definitely go missing the 13th or sooner?

April 10 comment i do believe is her and her last that i have found. This case has went so quiet nothing new. can anyone find the court documents? i suck at searching i have tried though...lol

ETA i think you may be on to something about the apr 10 on erins. I went back and erin never left any such comment about her not commenting back? hmmmmm steve any more news about the evan guy...he seems way fishy to me. he leaves some weird comments on others pages.

seeing how it was posted at 804 am and that was pretty regular for her now i think it was her....i know back and forth i go.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back