Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Jilly, that's where I was visualizing where you were speaking of.

I think the lower vertical areas are part of the jacket but I'll leave that to the experts to weigh in on.
(I only recently came to this conclusion as I thought it was a design too).

b1cce19eb909e072ab2aa6db480cd3b4.png

Always my opinion only [emoji230]

Just a general observation about your "inc" picture.

Respectfully, that to me would be a very odd placement of any lettering on a jacket. They are usually placed upper chest area left side, not usually middle of the jacket.

Agreed, but I was thinking along the lines of something was above it and it would be perhaps XXXX Racing? Indy does NASCAR racing and that's where my mind went. Although, I have to admit when I searched for a jacket like that I could not find one. :blushing:

That's why I'm so thankful for the experts on here. :D

You are awesome! :loveyou:

Thanks for the very thorough explanation NIN.

One other question...

Was it the way I saved it or was it uploaded to the website that way? I guess what I'm trying to figure out, is if I go back to the website and save it as a PNG file, will I get a different result or did the MSM publisher save it that way? I hope I'm making sense.

Thanks BCA. All images released by ISP regarding the BG/POI are in JPEG format, as far as I recall. The best is to stick to an early copy. The more you save in JPEG, the more you will loose quality. If you save it in PNG, you basically conserve the quality of that particular image, whether is is good or poor.

ALL IMO

-Nin

Nin- have you done anymore work to decipher what the white thing is by his neck?

When reducing the brightness you see these areas suggestive of areas reflecting light:

attachment.php

These areas include the "white thing" peaking out of the BG's jacket. Whatever it is, the material seems therefore to have some reflective properties.

ALL IMO

-Nin

Attachments

• indiana poi original 1 areas of reflection.jpg
    indiana poi original 1 areas of reflection.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 712
When reducing the brightness you see these areas suggestive of areas reflecting light:

attachment.php

These areas include the "white thing" peaking out of the BG's jacket. Whatever it is, the material seems therefore to have some reflective properties.

ALL IMO

-Nin

Hi Nin- What about these? I googled motorcycle goggles. The curvy part seems to fit what's showing. In the jacket experiment, my husband had hard safety glasses on....but it didn't have the loop that these have and they didn't move off his body when he walked. These look softer and they have the strap that may make them move flexible on the neck.

https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/S-18416/Safety-Glasses/Stealth-Safety-Goggles?
pricode=WB4553&utm_source=Bing&utm_medium=pla&utm_term=S-18416&utm_campaign=Safety%2BSupplies

Agreed, but I was thinking along the lines of something was above it and it would be perhaps XXXX Racing? Indy does NASCAR racing and that's where my mind went. Although, I have to admit when I searched for a jacket like that I could not find one. :blushing:

That's why I'm so thankful for the experts on here. :D

Hi BCA- This jacket is not to be found. I will keep looking.....feel your frustration.

Hi Nin- What about these? I googled motorcycle goggles. The curvy part seems to fit what's showing. In the jacket experiment, my husband had hard safety glasses on....but it didn't have the loop that these have and they didn't move off his body when he walked. These look softer and they have the strap that may make them move flexible on the neck.

https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/S-18416/Safety-Glasses/Stealth-Safety-Goggles?
pricode=WB4553&utm_source=Bing&utm_medium=pla&utm_term=S-18416&utm_campaign=Safety%2BSupplies

I've looked at all possible goggles. I just can't make any fit between the two pictures of BG. The one picture that shows the most white shows a curve too much to be goggles in my opinion.

The curves are not symmetrical and no matter what angle I put my own glasses as I can't get that sharp question mark like curve.

But thats me. I've been known to be wrong before:).

I've looked at all possible goggles. I just can't make any fit between the two pictures of BG. The one picture that shows the most white shows a curve too much to be goggles in my opinion.

The curves are not symmetrical and no matter what angle I put my own glasses as I can't get that sharp question mark like curve.

I haven't found any goggles either.

HI Bird- It could be the image enhancement is showing the outline. I also just researched a Rothco soft shell jacket that has a double zipper so it can open from the bottom and top like the BG pic. It also had a detachable hoodie. So he may have the hoodie up rather than wearing a hoodie under the jacket. There are more zippers (pouches) on this jacket than the other one. But I can't make out zippers in the enhanced pics.

See also youtube video about this jacket and close up pics:
[video=youtube;badBYSZlf-A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=badBYSZlf-A[/video]

attachment.php

The zippers and pockets on the sleeves may explain why some of our image folks here have mentioned that there are stripes or other features on the outer parts of the sleeves.

This is a great find!

This is Image 3 which I downloaded on May 3 from FB. Please tell me what you see. I see a hand by face. The hand may be gloved. I also see a round logo or letter "O"on hat.

In photoshop I lightened the midtone levels, set the white and black points using eyedropper in curves, unsharp mask and cropped. Not sure if anyone saw where I posted it yesterday amid the large 3 images which were in the quote. So reposting larger pic. I am apprehensive about posting due to being laughed at on facebook when I posted it. The link I retrieved it from was different than the one posted here on Websleuths.

attachment.php

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=beg5f9&s=9#.WQpzZ0QpCBZ

I may be late commenting, but I see his left hand adjusting his hat. The hat clearly has an "O" logo on it.

I may be late commenting, but I see his left hand adjusting his hat. The hat clearly has an "O" logo on it.

I don't see an "O" but if there is one there it may be more likely (due to region) an Ohio State hat. They do have some with an "O" and it's a very popular school around these parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi- What about a holder strap like the one in the link? My husband sometimes pushes him sunglasses to his back to get them out of his way. So the strap is floating around in front of him.

https://www.amazon.com/Sunglass-Act...rd_wg=hCvsH&psc=1&refRID=BTBPD3V3906A92EEGE4P

:thinking:

If that is his left hand we see reaching to the visor then I think he did know Libby was taking photos/video of him. Maybe he therefore tried to shield his face?
I will never understand why we didn't see the raised left hand and the "O" before.

If that is his hand pulling his hood over, then the dark blob we thought was his arm ,with hand in pocket is something else! In the pic above I could certainly buy that it is a duffle bag of some sort.

If that is his left hand we see reaching to the visor then I think he did know Libby was taking photos/video of him. Maybe he therefore tried to shield his face?
I will never understand why we didn't see the raised left hand and the "O" before.

In zooming out its hard to reconcile the outline of his arm going up to his face.

The outline of his arm (both btw) to me looks like his hand is in his pocket to me. (Both hands in both pockets).

56330a4683458355d9ed7266607ade06.jpg

A few weeks back I tried to recreate this using a back pack (I have two different types) and I could not get the backpack to fall into a perfectly rounded shape like this picture. I did not use a duffel bag.

Also the other reason I ruled out any type of bag is that in this picture BG shoulders and arms are symmetrical as if he has both hands in his pockets. I think the shade casts a dark shadow that gives an appearance of a duffel, backpack etc.

Again this is just what I think. I could be wrong:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan