Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

Status
Not open for further replies.
When reducing the brightness you see these areas suggestive of areas reflecting light:

attachment.php

These areas include the "white thing" peaking out of the BG's jacket. Whatever it is, the material seems therefore to have some reflective properties.

ALL IMO

-Nin

I have not decided what I think the white part is...seemed like a plastic bag was a good guess, I think the recent idea of the large LE type zip ties are also a good guess. Thinking about the reflections you marked though if it is the edge of jacket/inside lining peeking out then the reflective places might be the back side of the snaps. I often see colored snaps that are like mirrored silver on the back. Could be a snap down by the pocket to allow for the jacket to be roomier around the hips if needed...just guessing I don't feel certain what it could be.

I don't think it is a design on the shirt I think it is something sticking out or the edge/lining of his jacket sort of wadded up.

I may be late commenting, but I see his left hand adjusting his hat. The hat clearly has an "O" logo on it.

I don't think anyone here is going to laugh at you, this is as plausible as any other theories. Unless and until it becomes known for sure what the picture shows how can anyone make fun of others ideas? The thing I like here is people really want to discuss not just put down others ideas.

The white thing kind of looks like a Scream image. I have searched to see if there are images of a Scream bandana online, but I have only found ones covered with many small Scream images. I don't know if that is what it is but it does remind me of it. I played around with BG's photos with the filters on Instagram awhile back and I thought at that time that I was seeing strings hanging from the hoodie. If there was a breeze at all, the strings could have been moving and thus producing this image.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...s4kc63&.crumb=ZdxVL98HP9E&fr=ipad&fr2=piv-web

I am bringing this over from the main thread as it may be of some interest here.

For those who are still unsure as to whether BG can be seen lurking in the trees:

BeIow are stills taken from the video that was shot by Julie Melvin when she went to retrace Libby and Abby's steps in March. Julie stood on the platform and took video of the exact area where Abby was standing in the SnapChat photo. The exact view is at the 6:21 mark precisely.

You will see the same dark figure exactly as it is in Abby's picture. So it could not have been BG. I think it is two tree trunks close together in shadow or something to that effect. HTH.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Enhanced exposure:
attachment.php

Julie's video on Youtube:
[video=youtube;I_kYOPFQglQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_kYOPFQglQ&t=381s"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_kYOPFQglQ&t=381s[/video]

Attachments

• darkfigure.png
    darkfigure.png
    175.9 KB · Views: 180
  • juliemelvindarkfigure.png
    juliemelvindarkfigure.png
    280.4 KB · Views: 595
  • juliemelvindarkfigure2.jpg
    juliemelvindarkfigure2.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 607
  • darkfigure.png
    darkfigure.png
    261.6 KB · Views: 595
attachment.php
This is the guy I see that resembles BG. Almost looks like he could be wearing a cowboy hat or have a mask hanging around his neck.

Attachments

• IMG_9513.jpg
    IMG_9513.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 700
attachment.php
This is what I think is the other boy hiding wearing the black Tshirt with the white skull or creepy face on it. Hard to see him.

Attachments

• IMG_9522.jpg
    IMG_9522.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,112
attachment.php
This is the guy I see that resembles BG. Almost looks like he could be wearing a cowboy hat or have a mask hanging around his neck.

ASLTerp77,

Is this what you see? No wait a minute, I just saw what you posted. Is this the 2nd person?

Attachments

• lower left corner 1.jpg
    lower left corner 1.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 431
What you have circled in blue is actually a stone base for the metal support for the bridge.

Hi Websight- Look between the V....there is a face atop the metal support as if looking around it. One picture is blown up a little more than the other. Also, I took a pic of my phone when I saw it and then marked it with paper. Sometimes you have to go low tech...haha Probably an eye visualization thing...but a lot of people see it. :thinking:

The pic came from the NY Post
http://nypost.com/2017/02/15/teen-girls-posted-cryptic-snapchats-before-their-murders/

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 0522171040_HDR.jpg
    0522171040_HDR.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1,449
  • 0522171040a_HDR.jpg
    0522171040a_HDR.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,427
Due to a lack of any recent news on this case the decision has been made to close this and the general discussion thread until such time as there is something new to talk about.

Should there be new information released or a break in the case please private message a mod so that a discussion can be opened.

Please take this opportunity to check on one of the other cases you follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks