GUILTY IN - Kegan Anthony Kline, 27, arrested Aug 29, 2020, 30 Counts associated with CSAM

No, LE has her phone, and nowhere in the transcript of his interrogation does LE confront him with a statement that they know for a fact that he had contact with her on that day and had proof of it on the phone. And, as I have posted before, I agree with the FBI agent that called the one interrogation for which there is a transcript available, sounds like a "Hail Mary". They also make it clear that he is not a suspected of committing the murders. Hopefully everyone has
abandoned the claim that KK could be the man on the bridge. MOO
One more thing, I never said I believed KAK was the man on the bridge, BG?

I think you need to read that again...KAK's interrogation?

You asked:
"How about the connection of KAK to Liberty German on the day she was murdered, via the anthony_shots account? Did that occur?"

My answer is no, LE would know that for a fact from her cellphone. The interrogation, in my opinion, shows that LE did not have any facts to connect him to the victims on the day of the murders. MOO

Are you asserting that something in the charges proves he had contact on that day?

You asked:
"How about the connection of KAK to Liberty German on the day she was murdered, via the anthony_shots account? Did that occur?"

My answer is no, LE would know that for a fact from her cellphone. The interrogation, in my opinion, shows that LE did not have any facts to connect him to the victims on the day of the murders. MOO

Are you asserting that something in the charges proves he had contact on that day?
I'm not asserting anything on the charges already brought against KAK.

You asked:

Anthony_shots was connected to Libby the morning of the murders. That’s all we know.

Police: Umm you had told investigators umm and I know you say you don’t remember a girl that you ever talked to but I know you remember Liberty German?

Kline: (inaudbile)

Police: Right and you know you talker to her and you admitted to talking to her? And-

Kline: I don’t think I ever did though. I think I talked to one of her friends like I told them. (inaudible)

Police: You, you admitted you talked to her-

Kline: (inaudible)

Police: -for a few hours at a sleepover and then you blocked her because she was annoying You remember?

Kline: You’re right, yeah.

Police: You remember that?

Kline: Yeah.

Anthony_shots was connected to Libby the morning of the murders. That’s all we know.

Police: Umm you had told investigators umm and I know you say you don’t remember a girl that you ever talked to but I know you remember Liberty German?

Kline: (inaudbile)

Police: Right and you know you talker to her and you admitted to talking to her? And-

Kline: I don’t think I ever did though. I think I talked to one of her friends like I told them. (inaudible)

Police: You, you admitted you talked to her-

Kline: (inaudible)

Police: -for a few hours at a sleepover and then you blocked her because she was annoying You remember?

Kline: You’re right, yeah.

Police: You remember that?

Kline: Yeah.

Nothing about the day of the murders.

Nothing about the day of the murders.
Right. Allow me to correct. It was the night before.

In the newly obtained transcripts that were briefly posted on a Miami County court website earlier this month, Kline is interrogated by a state trooper and a sheriff’s deputy on Aug. 18, 2020, confronted with the knowledge that detectives knew he was communicating with Libby and her friends the night before her disappearance when Libby was at a sleepover.

KK has been transferred to New Castle Correctional Annex where I predicted he would end up in the first place!

KEGAN A KLINE
DOC Number294614
First NameKEGAN
Middle NameA
Last NameKLINE
Suffix
Date of Birth05/1994
GenderMale
RaceWhite
Facility/LocationNew Castle Correctional Annex

KK has been transferred to New Castle Correctional Annex where I predicted he would end up in the first place!

KEGAN A KLINE
DOC Number294614
First NameKEGAN
Middle NameA
Last NameKLINE
Suffix
Date of Birth05/1994
GenderMale
RaceWhite
Facility/LocationNew Castle Correctional Annex
I don't know anything about NCCA.
Is that an improvement or a deeper level of punishment?

Why did you think he was going there?

I don't know anything about NCCA.
Is that an improvement or a deeper level of punishment?

Why did you think he was going there?

It's an improvement as it is privately run but state owned and a lot newer facility than Indiana State where he was.

New Castle Correctional Facility is a privately run (but state-owned) prison located in New Castle, Indiana, United States. It opened in 2002.

I thought he would go there due to the Indiana Sex Offender Management and Monitoring (INSOMM) program.

Update on KAK's appeal:
03/26/2024Case Fully Briefed
Oral Argument Requested: No
FB Date: 03/26/2024
03/26/2024Transmitted to Court of Appeals
03/28/2024Documents Returned from Attorney/Party
Volumes of Exhibits One (1)
Party/Atty: Hosler, Steven John

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online