Found Deceased IN - Keygan Matlock, 26, Bartholomew County, 4 April 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Conservation Officers Search For Missing Columbus Man

Keygan Matlock's family says he may have tried to kayak the Driftwood or Flatrock Rivers in Bartholomew Co.

BARTHOLOMEW COUNTY, Ind. -- The search is on for a missing man from Columbus.

Indiana Conservation Officers say Keygan Matlock, 26, told his family Wednesday morning that he was thinking of going kayaking on either the Driftwood or Flatrock Rivers near Columbus.
e48b69fe641a2a32f8c0c28ea0643543.jpg

His family called the police this morning when he failed to return home. His kayak is also missing.

Matlock is 5'8" tall and weighs 180 pounds. He has brown hair and blue eyes and was last seen in a bright yellow jacket and black-and-yellow stocking cap. His kayak is blue, black, and yellow.

If you have any information, call the Indiana Conservation Office Dispatch at 812-837-9536.

Article: http://www.wibc.com/news/local-news/conservation-officers-search-missing-columbus-man

My family lives in the city. It's flooded there now. Businesses and many homes are flooded. Schools have been closed for the second straight day there.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Poor Keygan.

I hope for the best but the kayak being found worries me. Seems like an artistic, kind young man. I hope he’s taken cover and will come home soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly, we were friends and attend school together. I don't feel confident that they're going to find him okay... I'm not sure of his kayak knowledge but it can be so dangerous, if not deadly. I live in Colorado now and so many people pass away from river accidents every year. It is horrible and heartbreaking none the less.
Keygan is so outgoing, kind, compassionate, and has so many friends who are still looking for him. I do hope that he has made it out okay..

**UPDATE**

They found Keygan Matlock's body today, April 6th 2018.
It was pushed out from the river in the tree line along a soybean field. Helicopters discovered this shortly after finding his kayak.
Thoughts and love to his family, friends, and everyone who cared about him. Rest easy my friend.

So very sorry to hear of your loss of a friend trippykate. RIP Keygan :rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back