IN IN - Larissa Sam, 23, Indianapolis, 21 June 2015

Larissa didn't park the car.. It pulled in the drive, backed out, pulled forward, then backed in... It was parked perfectly straight while having a flat tire... She could not park straight pulling in to a marked parking lot... She never backed in... She was gone before her car was ditched..

Larissa didn't park the car.. It pulled in the drive, backed out, pulled forward, then backed in... It was parked perfectly straight while having a flat tire... She could not park straight pulling in to a marked parking lot... She never backed in... She was gone before her car was ditched..
Thank you for joining us!
Larissa has been on my mind at lot since American Idol started again.
Still no news?

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Welcome to the group..

Thanks for the info and for joining us Rebecca. Larissas a beautiful girl.

IMO the visiting of the uncle is where it all unfolded, did Larissa visit him often? I presume this man is from dads side of the family? Do you have a feeling as to what happened?

I've just started following this case. Some of us were trying to help find Morgan Bauer and when that all went off the rails, this case was brought to my attention as someone we could try to "help". It seems like this case has gone so cold and there is so little information. Posting this to see if we can get a fire lit to bring attention to it again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've just started following this case. Some of us were trying to help find Morgan Bauer and when that all went off the rails, this case was brought to my attention as someone we could try to "help". It seems like this case has gone so cold and there is so little information. Posting this to see if we can get a fire lit to bring attention to it again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Popped in to see what's what when I saw this moved back up. This is very sad. Something awful happened to this young woman that night. I'm going to re read this thread to refresh myself. Let's find Larissa.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

First I have heard of this case. Just reading through the few pages that are here, it seems that there is some good information that LE should be investigating. But there is a lack of information to the general public. As asked in previous post, has the uncle been questioned and polygraphed? The you tube comments should be looked into. Has the video of the man running from her car been analyzed. I hope that the seeming lack of LE involvment is not because of her profession.

It made me so sad when American Idol started and she wasn't home to try out. Her voice is really good.

First I have heard of this case. Just reading through the few pages that are here, it seems that there is some good information that LE should be investigating. But there is a lack of information to the general public. As asked in previous post, has the uncle been questioned and polygraphed? The you tube comments should be looked into. Has the video of the man running from her car been analyzed. I hope that the seeming lack of LE involvment is not because of her profession.

I'm on my phone and apparently touch technology challenged so I can't bold but I agree with your question about the seeming lack of LE involvement in light of Larissa's profession. I am in no way stating this is the case but it's something I had not thought of before and had to really consider it once you brought it up margol. I'm new to this case and would love it if it could be back to the forefront in the public's - and LE's - eye.

As you said, it does seem like at least there is a jumping off point with this case - the video - that is absent in a lot of these cases. I'd love to know more too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems too coincidental that she would get a flat tire within minutes of leaving her uncles' house.
I think she may have been followed and abducted by someone that new her or someone she partied with that night...jmo

Any confirmation on if the uncle was investigated further? Any new leads per her cell records/the comments on her youtube video?

I agree that WS posters have pointed out several areas to investigate. I'm new to sleuthing. I live NW of Indy. I wonder if it would help to send story link to local Indy media?

This is a little long, but you can tell Larissa is loved and missed.

[video=youtube;o-j-oAcl6wM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-j-oAcl6wM&sns=fb[/video]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Bumping for Larissa. I can't believe she's been gone this long. Where are you, Larissa?

I'm relatively new to this site, but I wanted to point out a couple of interesting things I have noticed when comparing this case to another case. All feedback is welcome.

Nancy Lyons - age 46, last seen 6/17/02
https://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/2010/06/17/cold-case-nancy-lyons-murder-6172002-rushville-in/
There are some other links embedded in that blog post that I found useful.
- Vehicle was found running, all personable belongings in the vehicle, flat tire.

Isn't that somewhat similar to what has been described with Larissa Sam? In the Lyons case, there was talk in the comments of the previous blog post link provided, about a member of LE being involved.

It's a bit creepy that Larissa's vehicle was found on "Lyons" avenue. :thinking:

This case is so familiar with the Angie Barlow case both being from Indy,both being entertaining or dancers just too much alike,something is going on in this area a sex ring or something close to that.prayers

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back