IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may have lead LE to think that it passed thru a couple of times when now it seems it only passed thru once. Just my opinion.[/QUOTE]

(snip) I think that is precisely what happened with the truck. I just meant you'd think verifying the time would be one of the first things LE would do.

So, we know that JR CR MB LS and DR were all together until CR and LS go over to Kilroys. Do we know where HT was? Did she say she stayed in that night, I'm just forgetful, not suspicious lol.
So MB goes back to study and DR goes back to Smallwood, and JR does what..... sit around alone???

So, we know that JR CR MB LS and DR were all together until CR and LS go over to Kilroys. Do we know where HT was? Did she say she stayed in that night, I'm just forgetful, not suspicious lol.
So MB goes back to study and DR goes back to Smallwood, and JR does what..... sit around alone???
It hasn't been reported, that I know of, what JR did during that time. Chances are, if his attorney was present for the questioning, he may not have allowed him to answer that, citing that it was irrelevant.

Yep. I didn't consider the rounded part being the side :blushing:

If a man was walking around with sideburns like this, he'd be quite memorable.
LOL.

Now I am totally on the record about not thinking DR was involved, but boy it would be very easy to suspect him right now, as it seems logical he may be hanging out at JRs while LS/CR go to Kilroys. And that phone call to his cell could totally been an alibi call.

But do we really know everyone that was there that could have been left behind to hang out with JR? Because it seems to me he would have gone up to Kilroys if there was no one to hang out with.

Now I am totally on the record about not thinking DR was involved, but boy it would be very easy to suspect him right now, as it seems logical he may be hanging out at JRs while LS/CR go to Kilroys. And that phone call to his cell could totally been an alibi call.

But do we really know everyone that was there that could have been left behind to hang out with JR? Because it seems to me he would have gone up to Kilroys if there was no one to hang out with.

DR lives in Smallwood, right? At least we know there's video evidence of him coming and going, so LE would know if he never came home that night, came home and then left again, or came home at 7am.

Are there not any other women friends hanging out? That is odd, LS and all the guys. I hung out with more guys in college most of the time, but there was ALWAYS 1 or 2 other women in the group, at least in and out...

There's a comment I've been wanting to make and got sidetracked. It's one of the reasons I signed up after reading the questions and speculation here. Maybe one of the bigger reasons the police are being so vague about what is on the videos (especially that last known video) is because CR has claimed a 'blackout' period. So they don't want to fill in the blanks for him.

DR lives in Smallwood, right? At least we know there's video evidence of him coming and going, so LE would know if he never came home that night, came home and then left again, or came home at 7am.

yeah, i know. But it's so logical to put him there, you know???

It depends on the video surveillance system. Many of them just record into computer and will use the time from the computer. Unless the computer is synced to the "actual" time from time to time via a network, they will "drift" based on their internal clock. I have a computer in my lab that will drift 30 minutes in a matter of months. It's not hooked up to a network, so there is no way for it to obtain a referenced time.

When LE is reviewing video several days (maybe weeks) later there is no real good way to determine if the time stamp is completely accurate. Their best guess would be to compare current time on the computer or video system with the actual time. Then make some broad assumptions that the error found in the present would have been the same during the video segment in question in the past.

Since LE seems to be emphatic that LS was seen at 2:51 AM, I am guessing that surveillance system must have it's time verified. Maybe the 2 systems used on the "white truck" were not synced as well. This may have lead LE to think that it passed thru a couple of times when now it seems it only passed thru once. Just my opinion.

This is a good description (and explanation). I guess it hadn't occurred to me that a *security* system could be left without a time server/network connection.

Very good.

There's a comment I've been wanting to make and got sidetracked. It's one of the reasons I signed up after reading the questions and speculation here. Maybe one of the bigger reasons the police are being so vague about what is on the videos (especially that last known video) is because CR has claimed a 'blackout' period. So they don't want to fill in the blanks for him.

now THAT was a great comment. thanks!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

yeah, i know. But it's so logical to put him there, you know???

It sure is, and we don't know that he wasn't, so good call. At least we know he can be accounted for (or not accounted for) during relevant times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74