IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's funny how several people can read the same thing and get several different opinions. I don't mean that to sound sassy. I truly think it's funny, b/c i read something totally different into this than you do. You see, i think he's not dodging the question, but rather answering it (without giving away too much). The question is about whether the video shows how the keys end up on that railing. He says that the video gives an indication of "the activities" then he says "we have that". Now that you provide the full transcript, imo one of the activities he's describing is how her keys get on that railing. Therefore, it now could mean something so simple as showing the guy putting them up there. But - if the video points to that location, it means that not only do they see how they got up there, but they see how they fell and what happened to cause that. Jmo

exactly! And, we know that someone fessed up to finding the keys and putting them on the railing (AA). Why this witness even gives us a time of 3AM, when it's dark and everyone should be tucked into bed. How AA is connected to all the others is my question. Why is he where LS likely is, at the same time, finding her keys within minutes of her losing them. So now we know who else is on the camera...

If one of the plausible scenarios is the correct one, it could be that JR loaded LS into his vehicle and drove back to Michigan to hide her (likely) body. The area he's from is filthy with inland lakes.

When did JR leave Bloomington for Michigan?

What kind of vehicle does JR drive?

If one of the plausible scenarios is the correct one, it could be that JR loaded LS into his vehicle and drove back to Michigan to hide her (likely) body. The area he's from is filthy with inland lakes.

When did JR leave Bloomington for Michigan?

What kind of vehicle does JR drive?

I beg to differ. Bloomfield Hills is one of the rather swanky suburbs of Detroit. Although I dislike quoting Wikipedia - this one is a no brainer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloomfield_Hills,_Michigan

I read that he came from a wealthy family which is obvious by counsel he retained.

Just wanted to try and get to the source of yet another commonly held belief on this board, that LE gives an indication that there was some kind of activity that took place.

The only thing I can find is this quote:

"We have information from that video that again gives us an indication not only of the direction (of her travel) but the activities that have taken place from where that video shows," said Capt. Qualters"

Can you please help point me to something else because the quote above (to me) is just stating the obvious, that they can see what goes on in the alley from the vantage point of the video.
My interpretation was the same. I didn't get a sense that the "activities" were especially relevant. Walking is an activity. If the video shows an untoward incident occurred during the walk to CR's apartment involving an individual other than LS and CR -- who has a witness to vouch he went home and passed out -- the investigation would have progressed further than its apparent present status. The video would provide a strong lead, and the pleas for information wouldn't be necessary.

But regardless of what information the video holds, LE is under no obligation to divulge its contents. They've reported foul play is suspected, which infers they are operating under the presumption that a serious crime has taken place, and the investigation is being conducted accordingly. In a case with so many possible suspects and scenarios, I would imagine the need for discretion is paramount. In the event someone starts to talk and name names, the finger pointing and he said/she said is going to fly. Holding their cards close to the vest, as they say, will assist LE in discerning the truth from the bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500