IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every single time theres "breaking news" my heart almost stops thinking it may be something about Lauren.

I don't really understand forensic astrology, but I do know that it has been accurate more often than just plain psychic predictions, in my opinion. Like, I am often shocked at how accurate some of the forensic astrologists are and I sorely miss the forum being closed :(

why would she call him of all people? why not a close gf? ht?

Per PT "rumor," the reason for the call was to pick up LS and take her home - DR had a car. I don't know that HT didn't, but perhaps she was presumed asleep. I've never questioned the "unknown" nature of the caller - it seems obvious to me that the call came from JR's number, but DR can't know if JR is telling the truth that LS was using his phone because he didn't answer the call.

As to the "rumors" about DR, can anyone provide a single substantiating cite?

well, rumor has it that he was around, and not in hiding for at least a little while. Helped LS's Dad at the command center IIRC was the claim.

I've asked before, and got no response - can you provide any basis for this "rumor"? I don't recall having ever seen it.

After taking the suggestion in the post, the guy in the orange shirt in the video did strike me as potentially looking like JR. But comparing him to the facebook picture suggests it's probably not - orange shirt has darker hair and a weaker jawline/more boyish look.

After taking the suggestion in the post, the guy in the orange shirt in the video did strike me as potentially looking like JR. But comparing him to the facebook picture suggests it's probably not - orange shirt has darker hair and a weaker jawline/more boyish look.

I tend to agree with you that it's not him, but using your same logic, would you say that the non-facebook pic looks like him in the facebook one?

To be completely fair, do we even know that those 2 photos are the same person?

edit: removed video screenshot (becoming evident to me its not the same person)

Attachments

• facebook-rosenbaum1.jpg
    facebook-rosenbaum1.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 46
  • ul_jayrosenbaum1.jpg
    ul_jayrosenbaum1.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 31
The guy in the video doesn't really look that much like JR to me, but guys who look like JR are a dime a dozen. I mean, he isn't incredibly unique looking so it is pretty difficult to be able to declare that him or not him.

Most of the JR rumors I have heard come from the PT forum. In general, I have heard "insider sources" say everything about him-that he left the day she was reported missing, that he was there a day or two and then left, that he was there for weeks, that he left in a day with suspicious packages and he drove home so we should be searching around his parents' house, and that he is currently in the following: Michigan, Indianapolis, Barcelona, Spain, Israel, Los Angeles.

In other words, I am going to need something more concrete than an insider on the internet to know for sure where he is right now and when he left Bloomington. It is frustrating that this case has so many "insiders" :p

The facebook picture of the lighter guy and the mugshot look like the same dude to me. Same chin/jawline, same eyebrow areas, same facial structure/coloring/similar hair. The guy in the orange shirt does not look like that to me, but it is bad quality and a small screencap so it is possible that mixing me up.

The guy on the right in the FB pic is supposedly JR, correct? His jaw is more pointed and has a "ball" at the end of it than the orange-shirted guy. This FB guy looks fairly tall too. I read upthread that JR is shorter than average. How is this known? Do we know his build? Orange-shirted guy has skinny legs.

Weak jaw of the guy in the orange shirt looks more like the jaw of the guy in the plaid shirt of FB pic. They don't appear to be the same guy though.

Speaking of not being particularly unique looking the gals in the FB look similar to me.

but but but... wouldn't that indicate that we have no control over our destiny? or is that somehow misunderstanding the whole concept?

No, because free will is always a factor,...these charts just set the stage, the atmosphere, directions and influences in a given moment in time and the astrological positions. The person whom these charts are based on, even if in knowledge of such an analyses, has the choice in ignoring or flowing with these factors. Regardless, the planetarial and celestial positions/influences still surround the person.

Tonight at 9 PM ET I'll be discussing the Lauren Spierer case with prosecutor Donna Pendergast.

Here is the link to listen: http://t.co/MTipKtX

I've asked before, and got no response - can you provide any basis for this "rumor"? I don't recall having ever seen it.

This isn't much, but may be a basis for the rumor that he was around.

reprinted from original Indy Star article, which doesn't seem to be available any longer.

Tonight at 9 PM ET I'll be discussing the Lauren Spierer case with prosecutor Donna Pendergast.

Here is the link to listen: http://t.co/MTipKtX

couple of minutes into the LS interview... he's got some GLARING "facts"... such as that JW was involved in the altercation

and JR is from New York???

Not impressed so far...

and they're questioning why there would be a search at a landfill 55 miles away.... DUH.. it's where Bloomington trash is dumped...

and the prosecutor finds it odd that the kids have lawyered up...

Sorry to say this, but Levi Page has has facts wrong before or his guests have, and he does not correct them...

couple of minutes into the LS interview... he's got some GLARING "facts"... such as that JW was involved in the altercation

and JR is from New York???

Not impressed so far...

and they're questioning why there would be a search at a landfill 55 miles away.... DUH.. it's where Bloomington trash is dumped...

and the prosecutor finds it odd that the kids have lawyered up...

JR is from Bloomfield MI

JR is from Bloomfield MI

I know... Levi erroneously mentioned that JR was from NY and that he and LS "grew up together"... talk about taking just a little info and running with it!! :loser:

I have a hard time understanding why that prosecutor agrees to be an invited guest... it just makes her look stupid, IMHO..

This isn't much, but may be a basis for the rumor that he was around.

http://www.indy.com/posts/162820

reprinted from original Indy Star article, which doesn't seem to be available any longer.

Yes, I can see how that line might lead to an image of a tv pledge-drive-like "command center," but my response is "what command center?" Couldn't working the phones just as easily if not more likely mean calling around to one another (and over to Smallwood - HT, DR, etc.) to say "what happened?" I mean, who else would they be calling? The single (I'm guessing) hospital in town? I suppose it might depend on which morning we're talking about, the 3rd or the 4th, which is not clear from the article, but even if we're talking the 4th, wasn't that potentially (remember that "February 4th" article) the day CR and MB were walking around asking about the "little blond girl"?

Either way, at best it substantiates that JR stayed around one day.

The guy on the right in the FB pic is supposedly JR, correct? His jaw is more pointed and has a "ball" at the end of it than the orange-shirted guy. This FB guy looks fairly tall too. I read upthread that JR is shorter than average. How is this known?

Arrest record says he's 5'7".

Orange shirt looks a little more like mugshot than facebook to me. Still a more boyish look, but I can't rule out that he's JR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken