IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really like to ask JR about her feet. In fact, if I had one question to ask him it may even be that (well, ok, are you telling the truth may be first, but I am imagining he would say yes to that no matter what).

I'm a bit off my game today (not enough sleep), but I'm assuming one of them would notice she was barefoot (assuming she was). If not, maybe they didn't realize much else that was going on. It seems like a small thing, but unless it's her normal behavior, it's not, IMO.

If she did decide to cut back through the alley and someone chased her, she wouldn't have been able to run fast w/o shoes, given the description of the alley. Or, if her feet were cut from the first trip down the alley, maybe someone picked her up and carried her, as described by Tony Gatto's witness.

I'm a bit off my game today (not enough sleep), but I'm assuming one of them would notice she was barefoot (assuming she was). If not, maybe they didn't realize much else that was going on. It seems like a small thing, but unless it's her normal behavior, it's not, IMO.

If she did decide to cut back through the alley and someone chased her, she wouldn't have been able to run fast w/o shoes, given the description of the alley. Or, if her feet were cut from the first trip down the alley, maybe someone picked her up and carried her, as described by Tony Gatto's witness.

If she was in the same or worse condition as when she left SW she wouldn't have been able to run very fast either :(

I'm still thinking that the activity on the video included her being carried, due to being barefoot...
But why it would not be a factor 1-2 hours later, unless she was more intoxicated by then, is a mystery...if indeed she set off on her own, barefoot. If someone gave her something for her feet, I would think they would have told LE and it would have been included in the description of her clothing, in case such a shoe were to be found...

If she was in the same or worse condition as when she left SW she wouldn't have been able to run very fast either :(

So true. As cluciano notes, maybe she was carried ... and maybe that's how she dropped her purse/key? What interests me is how this all fits JR's story. IDK ... I can see people not questioning someone walking around a park barefoot at night in early June, perhaps, but not downtown Bloomington.

I'm still thinking that the activity on the video included her being carried, due to being barefoot...
But why it would not be a factor 1-2 hours later, unless she was more intoxicated by then, is a mystery...if indeed she set off on her own, barefoot. If someone gave her something for her feet, I would think they would have told LE and it would have been included in the description of her clothing, in case such a shoe were to be found...

I think that it was not a factor because she would not have walked through the alley. I would definitely walk barefoot down College Ave and into Lauren's apartment building no problem.

JMOO

Would loooooove to watch the alley's video cam recordings of that night.

The more the frustration surrounding this case mounts and the longer it goes without any of LS's "friends"/POI's coming forward, the more it feels like the only person who really knows what happened is JR.

And JR, as far as anyone can discern, is doing anything and everything to distance himself from this case.

:sick:

If indeed CS's use of the word "friend" was pointed at one of the POI's; maybe just maybe it's MB they're trying to crack. MB was quoted early on as saying "She was our friend too"

I suspect MB knows quite a bit regarding what happened that night. He too, in addition to JW, had his wits about him that night.

If indeed CS's use of the word "friend" was pointed at one of the POI's; maybe just maybe it's MB they're trying to crack. MB was quoted early on as saying "She was our friend too"

I suspect MB knows quite a bit regarding what happened that night. He too, in addition to JW, had his wits about him that night.

I keep forgetting allllll about MB. What u said makes some sense. Ive been trying to figure out how these guys were supposedly soo messed up yet manage to hide a body that has stayed hidden for so long? Without a trace-on the spur of the minute? somebody somewhere had to be thinking somewhat straight((well had they been thinkn straight she wouldnt have disappeared at all).
Im so confused. Theres so many different possibilities its ridiculous.
Ive got to believe LE has way more than they r sharing.
Im glad everyone is still coming here and keeping up with this case. We have some very smart ppl on this site. Thanks everybody!

IMO it's obvious LE knows more than they have let on. I struggle with the contradiction of LS's family plea's information and BPD's lack of disclosure.

I question if LE's reluctance to share what they know - more so, clarify what they know to be true vs. hearsay & misinformation - has hurt their investigation in the sense that what may be speaking louder to those with information is exactly what LE isn't saying. Subsequently LE is seen as distrustful, making it less likely for those with information to come forward.

IMO it's obvious LE knows more than they have let on. I struggle with the contradiction of LS's family plea's information and BPD's lack of disclosure.

I question if LE's reluctance to share what they know - more so, clarify what they know to be true vs. hearsay & misinformation - has hurt their investigation in the sense that what may be speaking louder to those with information is exactly what LE isn't saying. Subsequently LE is seen as distrustful, making it less likely for those with information to come forward.

This reminds me of Kyron's case...with his parents, especially his mom speaking out very specifically and harshly toward the unofficial suspect, while LE says less than nothing...

I agree with you here. Everytime the parents come on tv and ask for information. I wonder what it is they don't have. With what they have, do they still really not suspect more heavily CR, JR vs JW? Do they not know for sure who was at JR's? Do they still need people who were at Kilroys to tell what they saw and heard that night. Do they think DR isn't being truthful about who was there earlier. Do they think there are more lies in the story besides the walk to the corner at 4:15 and the phone call. They always ask for more information, and never suggest that what they have been told is false except lately when CS doubts JR's story. And most of all I would like to know what they have, that let them know so early on that LS was not abducted. I would think there is enough circumstantial evidence (phone records, dorm surveillance) to ask direct questions.

I am so confused, I fear that LE never got warrants for some things we all assume they have looked at.

...would anyone else find it a bit peculiar to see HT and AB together on a date in Indianapolis this evening?

...would anyone else find it a bit peculiar to see HT and AB together on a date in Indianapolis this evening?

That seems like a very odd pairing... and perhaps worthy of a hotline tip.

Did you happen to get a photo?

I'm gathering that is not a hypothetical question Tr.? You actually saw HT and AB on a "date" together? Seriously?! Did they seem like a couple? Were they being affectionate?

No (if true of course). What would be so surprising or unusual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbifedora