IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone catch Fox59 at 5pm? supposedly they "interviewed" JR

No, but I would push babies and grandma's out of the way to see an actual videotaped interview with JR if it exists.

Here's the fox59 story

Headline JR Breaks Silence on Mystery

hmmmm.. it appears that ZO is now JR's roommate... or maybe not... a Z? is JR's roommate...

"One of JR's friends did talk to us about LS.

"I lived two doors down from her. I wasn't here when this happened but it saddens us and everybody."

He told us he didn't know what happened to LS that night. No one did."

so... that's the party line...

and really... do you call that "breaking silence"????

Here's the fox59 story

hmmmm.. it appears that ZO is now JR's roommate...

He had a roommate named Zach before, so I'd presume it to not be ZO.

edit: author should be ashamed of herself for this blatant attempt to try and obfuscate JR's roommate with ZO.

We tried to talk to his roommate, Zach.

"I appreciate if you will leave me alone right now, " he said.

Zach is not considered a person of interest. On the night Lauren disappeared, she was seen with Corey Rossman, who is on investigators' person of interest list. Reports reveal a student named Zach, a friend of Lauren Spierer's boyfriend, punched Rossman that night so hard that Rossman's attorney said his client doesn't remember anything else.

So...what can we infer from this new narrative? The statement about the cell phone, which she repeats, is obvious: Always have your cell phone. Does anyone think she is hinting at anything else?

The sidebar about safety is obvious: Something happened to her and no one called 911.
I always thought it a little suspicious that the one thing JR seamed to know that night was LS did not have her cell phone with her.

Im still catching up on what Ive missed the last couplea days. I don feel little bit better about Jay having returned to school. And it really makes sense that Hes been told not to talk publicly about it to protect the case

Did anyone catch Fox59 at 5pm? supposedly they "interviewed" JR

Thanks for posting that. I didn't expect JR to come back to IU! In fact, all of the POIs have returned.

All of the persons of interest have returned to IU for the fall semester. The question now is whether one of them will speak up and say what happened to the girl caught on Smallwood surveillance wearing a smile that night, the girl who never returned.

http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-laur...-on-spierer-mystery-20110829,0,6562206.column

Thanks for the links. ^^^

"In order to protect this case, nobody wants me to talk. Please stop, " said Rosenbaum.

Spierers' parents are desperate for Lauren's friends to talk. Ever since she went missing, the family has held news conferences begging and pleading for information. We asked Rosenbaum if he has talked to them.

"I talk with them privately," he said.

(source: http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-laur...-on-spierer-mystery-20110829,0,6562206.column)

If the above is true and the reporting is correct, that is verrry interesting.

By "nobody" does JR include BPD, the FBI and the Spierer family?

Also, if he spoke w/ RS and CS privately, that means it is not JR they are addressing in their heart-felt pleas.

Hmmmm.

Somehow I doubt "nobody" wants him to talk...
And what does he mean "protect the case?"
What case...

I wanted to stop in and check on the status of this case ... am without power due to Irene but will check in as I can (when our uncooperative generator cooperates)! Hopefully the return of students to IU brings new news!

Also thank you, SUNchips for the info on hooking up, relationships, etc. I've asked my daughter why she doesn't go on actual "dates" to get to know a guy, and she said exactly what you did. That's just not the way it works now. I'm not sure exactly how that affects this case, except that HT and AB being seen together at the county fair may have more significance, under these social circumstances.

Good luck & be safe! Hope you have power back by now.

I think that late 20s people (my age) still do dates sometimes, but I agree in college ...nah.

wow day 1 of classes and we already have something(even if it is JR not wanting to talk).. praying for a break soon!!!

From the looks of things, perhaps she was going to Kilroy's with CR to score there. While we don't know what her intentions were for going there or how long she planned to stay, she was asked to leave, because she was too intoxicated, correct?

Also, I wonder if she wasn't going to Kilroy's to score, what state was she in when she did make that call? Was it a panic call? Who was the call made too?

All of the POIs are back - including JW? Or did he graduate? I'm still not clear on that issue.

If JR's first comments to the press were scripted by Voyels, I am putting that lawyer's name and number in my speed-dial!

Anyone familiar with the man's work ? I am not. But if he worked on that speech with his client, it's pretty damn brilliant. Love it or hate it.

I would say that, for the general public, those following this case, a statement by JR has been much anticipated. Heck, there is even a website devoted to the topic.

The first volley has been served, and now it is up to LE and the family to either affirm or deny JR's statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member