Found Deceased IN - Marcus Wolfe, 19, Columbia City, 25 July 2016

Misitvon I'm glad to see you working on this! This family is lucky to have you!

If you are still needing a map, let me know! I'll make you one.

Been a long, bittersweet search. Tammy is so strong. Hopefully within the next day or two, we will have more answers.
Rest in Paradise, Marcus

Been a long, bittersweet search. Tammy is so strong. Hopefully within the next day or two, we will have more answers.
Rest in Paradise, Marcus

What an amazing job by you, mistivon, and TES!

My sincere condolences to Tammy. Hopefully, she will find some peace now that she can bring Marcus home.

If you can, mistivon, would you care to share how you/TES knew to search Larwill Lake? It does not appear to be located near either Columbia City or South Whitley:
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Col...ed154e3011!2m2!1d-85.6280381!2d41.0847677!3e0

I cannot remember if Marcus had a cell phone with him when he went missing, but if he did, were you able to obtain information from phone records? I just feel that information like this would be very helpful in conducting future searches.

http://wane.com/2017/04/09/body-of-missing-whitley-co-teen-found-in-lake/

This has not been determined yet to be accidental, sorry to say :( The lake is off, the location of the car is off....although I personally think it was, until LE says so, then my job is not done.
The team scouted the entire area and wanted to look at all bodies of water. Larwill Lake was last because it was the least likely site of an accident. Thank God they are thorough and checked it.
Although he had a phone that he used for internet when he had wifi, it did not have service. The one that did had been left at a concert the night before. LE have scoured those records and a few of us have been all through FB messenger, which is how he primarily communicated. There is NO indication he was going anywhere other than home that night.
It is just sad all the way around, but I am so glad Tammy finally has closure. I feel so badly...she started calling me at 515 this morning and I did not wake up and check my phone until 9. That is one lady who deserves a spot in Heaven, she is amazing.

I'm so sorry. I was misinformed earlier. The reason TX ES searched that lake last was because they searched from east to west and it was the furthermost western body of water.
I apologize.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back