IN - Mark Sandifur, charged with child molesting, Flora, 28 Aug 2019

Ok I have checked out his prior felonies and this is the situation-

His marijuana felony was pleaded down to only a Class A misdemeanour so no DNA would have been taken at the time of conviction.

His meth dealing felony was pleaded down to a Class D felony so not sure if DNA would have been taken at the time of conviction. Below is an excerpt from MyCase regarding defence depositions.

09/09/2011
Converted Event
Notice to Take Deposition, Randall S. Dunham, filed by defense. Notice to Take Deposition, Madonna Dunham, filed by defense. Notice to Take Deposition, Chris Dunham, filed by defense. Notice to Take Deposition, Abigail Chittick, filed by defense. (RJO? N) | JTS Minute Entry Date: 09/06/2011

I don't think DNA was taken on conviction for Class D felonies in 2011 but still checking.

Both of these were in Clinton County.

Class D felony convictions can be converted to Class A misdemeanours by application to the court. This would have been open to him to do that from February 2020 IMO. Link below.

ICRC: New Indiana laws aim to help ex-offenders find work

Last edited:
I am almost positive now that these were nunchaku from karate, and the connecting white cord was sticking out of the pocket, that would create two bulges, one in the pants, one below the jacket, and create a limp because it is hard to walk with something before your leg.
I had never heard of these so I googled and they are legal in Indiana but not in some other states.

What strange weapons are legal in Indiana?

Does anyone have a link to someone with the same last name as MS speaking to the media about the girls being found on RL’s property? Does anyone know if LE ever states publicly, prior to this person stating where the girls were found, ever give that information out to the public? Does anyone know if it was MS speaking?

I’m just thinking how BG walked so fearlessly and briskly across that bridge. BG certainly appeared as if he had walked those tracks many many times prior.

Is this MSM video the one you are remembering?

So are we wondering if the white truck partially seen in RL's driveway is the same as the truck in MJS's drive? My vote would be no. Different colors, IMO. And I'd have to ask why would he stay at RL's when his grandpa lives just up the road? Any thoughts?

Thank you for your reply. I just wanted to throw it out there since there was talk upstream here about the white truck towed from RL's property. I'm still undecided about a connection, but I really don't believe in coincidence, either.

Thank you for your reply. I just wanted to throw it out there since there was talk upstream here about the white truck towed from RL's property. I'm still undecided about a connection, but I really don't believe in coincidence, either.
I don't know much about the white truck being towed. Could it have been RL's?

Yeah, there are some crazy connections between these two cases, most of which cannot be mentioned on the thread. Then again, if you look hard enough, you can probably make some degree of a connection between about any random person there. But MJS makes me uncomfortable...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back