In memory of Amber Dubois

I went to CA to look for a missing young girl named Amber - it didn't take long before I realized that she was a very special young lady. Besides being very talented with her writings and drawings, I learned she had a very special 'way' with animals. How I wished that she could have been found those August days that I searched, because I would have loved for her to have met my dog which I know she would have loved.

Amber's wonderful family have suffered such a loss of this vibrant young soul ... but heaven has another Angel.

My heart breaks for this family. I can only hope that "knowing" brings some peace to them.

I feel so sorry for not only Amber's family but also for Amber. We as a society failed to keep her safe. Every child deserves to be safe, it is their birthright.

Amber is at peace now, she knows her family has answers they so desperately needed.

Im so sadden, no words right now, only tears.

RIP Sweet Amber

She's home.
G-d bless you, dear Amber.

There will be a candlelight vigil for Amber tomorrow evening, Monday, March 8th at 6:30 PM

Escondido High School
1535 N. Broadway
Escondido, CA

May you now rest in peace sweet girl, and thank you Lord for letting her be found, although we may not know why you allow things like this to happen may we all have peace in knowing one of your angels is home safe in your loving arms. Please comfort those who knew Amber as well as those who have selflessly searched for her and have never given up hope. Amen

My deepest heartfelt condolences go out to Amber's family and friends. I will continue to light a candle for Amber, may she rest in peace and may you find comfort in your precious memories. She has touched many lives.

I have to say I am really struggling with this, so I cannot imagine how devastated her friends and family are. On a personal note, how dare a predator think that he has the right to snuff out such an incredibly promising life for his own impulses.

I have no words to convey my thoughts and feelings adequately-I hope that Amber's loved ones get through this very, very dark time.

My heartfelt condolences to Amber's family and friends...
sympathy.gif

Rest in Peace Amber
threecandles.gif

It is rare for me to get so attached to a case and identify enough with the victim and circumstances that I become physically upset. I just heard about Amber's death this morning and while I always thought she had been murdered it is still hard to reconcile. I had to go to the bathroom at work and collect myself. Amber was a special person with a bright future and the world is a bit dimmer without her shining light.
God Damn the person who did this to her.

Awwww. Poor little baby girl. My heartfelt condolences to Amber's family. I pray they find who did this soon.

:furious:

my condolences to the DUBOIS family for there tragic loss.and swift justice for the animal that did this.

I was out of town over the weekend & just saw this news. While I knew Amber was most likely no longer with us it is still painful news to hear. My heart goes out to Amber's family & friends. I hope that being able to bring Amber home has given them some level of comfort. :(

Just read where you have been found Amber RIP sweet little one:(

I just heard that Amber has been found. I'm so sorry to hear this and I am sending prayers up to heaven for her parents at this time.

It is heartbreaking to see the anguish of a parent who has hope that their child could have been taken by a sex ring vs a SO, so she may be found alive. I pray for Ambers family and friends and hope this criminal will be found swiftly and prosecuted to the full extent of the law! TWA sweet girl! I hope this will somehow give Ambers parents a sense of peace and closure.

I was so sad when I heard this---deep down I was hoping that there was some way to find Amber alive. :mad: She just seemed like such an innocent, beautiful soul. Rest in peace, Amber, and may your parents someday find peace and justice for you.

Rest in peace Amber knowing that you have touched many lives. What an incredibly sad outcome.

Special prayers and thoughts are with your family as they move through this incredibly sad time.

May justice be severe and served swiftly dear Amber.

eleph

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back