Found Deceased IN - Paul Etter wanted for Kidnapping, Tippecanoe County, 22 June 2019

upload_2019-6-27_9-0-13.png
Close up image from this year, must be over a dozen vehicles there. Could be more in the barn as well. Hope LE accounted for all vehicles registered to the family. But then there are always vehicles just used on the farm itself that may not be registered.

He must have ran to where the barn is located and got another vehicle and is out of there. He had the advantage over LE because he knew the properties.

Here is the property with the barn where the assault happened (I believe to the best of my knowledge and what has been reported). Looks like several vehicles on the property:

upload_2019-6-26_6-25-16-png.190698
Random thought alert:

It looks like a junkyard. Is that a tow truck I see parked furthest to the right of the building?

Might PE have done some junking?

View attachment 190975
Close up image from this year, must be over a dozen vehicles there. Could be more in the barn as well. Hope LE accounted for all vehicles registered to the family. But then there are always vehicles just used on the farm itself that may not be registered.
Yes, I definitely see at least one tow truck in that picture.

Random thought alert:

It looks like a junkyard. Is that a tow truck I see parked furthest to the right of the building?

Might PE have done some junking?
I'd say!!! Looks like all kinds of stuff. Cars, boats, trucks. I'm trying to get this google map to load so you are able, on your own to zero in on things. See if this link works..
Google Maps

I'd say!!! Looks like all kinds of stuff. Cars, boats, trucks. I'm trying to get this google map to load so you are able, on your own to zero in on things. See if this link works..
Google Maps
I can't find much information on PE. I've heard he ran the family farm, but maybe he was a tow truck driver or junker, as well? That might have him up at 4:30am, put him on roads all over the area, from Lafayette to Delphi...

Last edited:
How far away are you from the scene? Is there any live news coverage going on there?
I'm about a mile south. And I planned to drive up that way this afternoon but I guess not. My FB feed tells me he is in a vehicle and still surrounded.

I haven't heard any news helicopters but there is ALSO a huge wreck on adjacent I-65 now so maybe they were driving up and got caught up in that. For reference, I can be downtown Indianapolis in under 30 minutes.

More sirens just now- heading toward the scene.

I'm about a mile south. And I planned to drive up that way this afternoon but I guess not. My FB feed tells me he is in a vehicle and still surrounded.

I haven't heard any news helicopters but there is ALSO a huge wreck on adjacent I-65 now so maybe they were driving up and got caught up in that. For reference, I can be downtown Indianapolis in under 30 minutes.

More sirens just now- heading toward the scene.
Yeah stay clear of that nut!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back