IN IN - Paul Raymond Harrod May Have Been Using False Identity - Hamilton County - 27 Nov 1992 #2

There is a man I have known for a while, and I finally asked him about the strange scar-ish type thing going from his crown area to the back of his neck.

He explained to me that he had a condition called hydrocephalus, basically he has a stint in his head that drains the fluid in a long tube down to his stomach.

Made me think of Fake Pauls head scar.

You're all good. To quote one of my closest friends, we live and we learn, for real.

I'd say everything we know about Mr. Harrod is here

But yes, he did mention something about Greenland once. Probably military related. I do not believe he was born in 1945 though. No way in hell. Maybe 1952-1957. I think his wife agreed as well.

View attachment 473286
Any idea what happened to this website ? It doesn’t seem to work anymore.

Any idea what happened to this website ? It doesn’t seem to work anymore.
No idea. But the creator of the website is a former Websleuther here who did alot of investigation into fPRH recently. There have been no breakthroughs on this case unfortunately. Hopefully, the detective who first got us started on trying to find fPRH will return here at some point. This case has been looked at every way possible. I think it would only get solved if someone who knew his true identity came forward after seeing an article about him IMO.

The person who did the website is no longer on here, either, as mentioned above. It's too bad about the website, but I doubt the reason it's gone has anything to do with his case, it would seem the person doing the website, etc had their own personal reasons for not being involved in doing research on his case anymore. People move on sometimes or have to ( things going on in their life, etc) from some hobbies and interests.

No idea. But the creator of the website is a former Websleuther here who did alot of investigation into fPRH recently. There have been no breakthroughs on this case unfortunately. Hopefully, the detective who first got us started on trying to find fPRH will return here at some point. This case has been looked at every way possible. I think it would only get solved if someone who knew his true identity came forward after seeing an article about him IMO.

The person who did the website is no longer on here, either, as mentioned above. It's too bad about the website, but I doubt the reason it's gone has anything to do with his case, it would seem the person doing the website, etc had their own personal reasons for not being involved in doing research on his case anymore. People move on sometimes or have to ( things going on in their life, etc) from some hobbies and interests.

Dang. I tried to look on wayback machine / webarchive as well and don't see anything. Wish all of the files were somewhere to still at least be viewed. Thank you both!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back