IN IN - Paul Raymond Harrod May Have Been Using False Identity - Hamilton County - 27 Nov 1992 #2

I have some catching up to do. Somewhere along the line Marla told me fPRH went to a convention in GA for something.

Chesty Chips? Well Google rained on that parade, company was based in Terre Haute (known as Terrible Hole when I lived in Indiana.)

Knew a Lance local guy a couple decades ago -- he went to, er, North Carolina? once for a company meeting.

Reunion of his Air Force unit?

I doubt that entry-level hospital custodians had much of a national organization at the time.

Chesty Chips? Well Google rained on that parade, company was based in Terre Haute (known as Terrible Hole when I lived in Indiana.)

Knew a Lance local guy a couple decades ago -- he went to, er, North Carolina? once for a company meeting.

Reunion of his Air Force unit?

I doubt that entry-level hospital custodians had much of a national organization at the time.
Amway convention

Amway convention

ooohh, now I have to wonder -- did fPaul really participate in an Amway meeting -- or was that the story he told MH?

Also wondering how many current Amway dealers in Indiana were involved early enough to be of help....

Does Amway have a Facebook page??? Might be a good place to post his picture with a vague caption -- do you remember this guy, Indiana in the '90's, I think his name was Paul?

ooohh, now I have to wonder -- did fPaul really participate in an Amway meeting -- or was that the story he told MH?

Also wondering how many current Amway dealers in Indiana were involved early enough to be of help....

Does Amway have a Facebook page??? Might be a good place to post his picture with a vague caption -- do you remember this guy, Indiana in the '90's, I think his name was Paul?
All she said was he was involved. Is it still a thing? Is there a max number of layers a pyramid can have? lol

Google produces:

and

Confusing, reads Anway Indiana -- but the text is in Spanish. I suppose more Spanish-speaking people live in Indiana today then in the 1970's.

Might be a good one for a male-pattern baldness picture?

I've been following along with this thread some and I thought about taking a harder look at it but after Eldorado Jane Doe I don't know if I'm up to another one like this right now. If I had to take a guess though I'd say this man might have been waiting out statutes of limitations or something and when he was in the clear went back to his true identity. I don't know people do weird stuff sometimes.

I've been following along with this thread some and I thought about taking a harder look at it but after Eldorado Jane Doe I don't know if I'm up to another one like this right now. If I had to take a guess though I'd say this man might have been waiting out statutes of limitations or something and when he was in the clear went back to his true identity. I don't know people do weird stuff sometimes.

Good thought!

Post away, fresh eyes & ideas are certainly welcome.

Anyone looking for a recap on the case, I have put together a video summary of the case facts and some aspects of the investigation that will premier tomorrow (Sunday 3/19 at 2:00pm eastern) on YouTube and be available for viewing anytime after that. Immediately following is a Live Q&A, hopefully including the Detective if his busy schedule allows.

Please check it out and share the video if you can. So much time has been spent on this investigation, with no solid leads. We hope to gain as much attention as possible, in the hopes that someone who knew this man sees the video and provides the tip needed to finally solve this case!

ADMIN NOTE:

meg1477 has been given thread specific permission to link to their podcast about the Paul Harrod case. This includes the initial podcast, the follow-up with the detective, and the interview with the wife.

@megs1477 , you are a talented host!!!

I enjoyed watching the video's
Great job done
Thank you both very much! It took a ton of time and a lot of learning, but it was a fun process!
I am going to do a Media blast to local and national media.
In addition, I am posting to every social media page I can find that may be related to anything FPRH mentioned.
Let's hope it works, and someone sees it and knows something.

Thank you both very much! It took a ton of time and a lot of learning, but it was a fun process!
I am going to do a Media blast to local and national media.
In addition, I am posting to every social media page I can find that may be related to anything FPRH mentioned.
Let's hope it works, and someone sees it and knows something.
Well done! There is a fbook page 'Hamilton County Sheriff's Office' and M's sister has posted on it.

Here's something I came across. His name is James Lee Willis, he was arrested in Kentucky 1994 while trying to hitch a ride. He was held because he refused to give his name and he never did and he walked out like a champ eight months later.
There's a picture but I can't tell much from it. I really can't even tell what race he is to be honest. He looks a little too muscular to be our Paul but then again he's been in jail for a while, maybe he did about a million push ups I don't know. I was gonna just let it go but then I read what he said upon his release, that he was going to New York where he had family and that he had been coming from out west where he had car trouble, so this kinda peeked my interest again. Anyway I'm not going to have time to look at it much so I thought I'd throw it out here and see if anyone can for sure rule it out.

The Leaf-Chronicle
Clarksville, Tennessee
June 24 1995
Pg 13

The Paducah Sun
Paducah, Kentucky
July 27 1995
Pg 1

The Paducah Sun
Paducah, Kentucky
July 27 1995
Pg 10
Continued from pg 1

Here's something I came across. His name is James Lee Willis, he was arrested in Kentucky 1994 while trying to hitch a ride. He was held because he refused to give his name and he never did and he walked out like a champ eight months later.
There's a picture but I can't tell much from it. I really can't even tell what race he is to be honest. He looks a little too muscular to be our Paul but then again he's been in jail for a while, maybe he did about a million push ups I don't know. I was gonna just let it go but then I read what he said upon his release, that he was going to New York where he had family and that he had been coming from out west where he had car trouble, so this kinda peeked my interest again. Anyway I'm not going to have time to look at it much so I thought I'd throw it out here and see if anyone can for sure rule it out.

The Leaf-Chronicle
Clarksville, Tennessee
June 24 1995
Pg 13

The Paducah Sun
Paducah, Kentucky
July 27 1995
Pg 1

The Paducah Sun
Paducah, Kentucky
July 27 1995
Pg 10
Continued from pg 1

He does appear to look like a Black man in the one photo IMO.

I couldn't really tell from what I was looking at but it sounds like a rule out then. I guess I should have looked a little longer. Maybe I can keep him in mind for something else.
Yes, hold onto it. Thanks, I can see why you thought it might've been a possible. :)

Last edited:
@T rex , great thinking!!!

All "the usual" hasn't turned up anything definitive -- this guy's story is well aligned with fakePaul!

Chesty Chips Facebook:

Amway:

Amway US but no posts yet?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members