GUILTY IN - Salem, Washington Co, BlkMale 5-8, PMI approx 1 week, wooded area near roadway, Apr'22 - Cairo Ammar Jordan *1 guilty* *Mother arrested 2024*

'Indiana State Police are searching for Dejuane Anderson in connection with the death of her son, Cairo, who was found dead inside a suitcase in April 2022. (Louisville Metro Corrections)'

rbbm
''In a probable cause affadavit filed in Washington County, police revealed Facebook messages sent from Anderson's account in Dec. 2021 pertaining to "reversal spells, exorcism, and Hex/Curse." Many times, Anderson refers to her child as a "demon."

Other messages and posts to her public Facebook account were detailed, where Anderson said she had to "do some healing and killing." Anderson also claimed to have "survived the death attacks" from her son, adding that she'd been able to "weaken his powers through our blood."

"I have his real name and he is 100 years old," Anderson said in a post to her public Twitter account, according to the affidavit.

On March 18, 2022, Anderson allegedly posted: "Can't wait to tell this story. About the exorcism. A book about living with a demonic child. And a podcast."

The investigation is ongoing, and police are seeking help with locating Anderson. Authorities believe she's on the run in California.''

Oh, this poor sweet baby. I was hoping this was one of those rare times when a child died of natural causes, and the parents were genuinely loving but too poor for healthcare or burial (or afraid because of something like immigration status), but no, it's one of these, again.

I don't know if there's genuine mental illness mixed up in this, but I'm getting shades of Tylee and JJ, shades of Julissa Quesada and John E. Rubio and Mary Jane Rubio, shades of Abdul-Ghani Wahhaj.

I wonder if Cairo had a disability or developmental disorder. Whether he did or not, the result was the same, but the amount of folks who call disability and difference the devil and use it as an excuse to abuse and murder their children is depressingly large. Abdul and JJ were both disabled. So was Cadence Langley. The amount of kids killed because they are disabled is bigger than most in society realise. It's a major problem especially with autistic kids and kids with seizure disorders. And 'exorcisms' as a cause of death is a documented problem. I think the first I read about was Terrance Cottrell, Jr. Broke my heart, because he was a child, and died terrified, but doubly so because I'm autistic myself.

EDIT: MOO

Last edited:
May God bless Cairo's soul. My condolences go out to all who love him. :(

Julie Dolan
Morning anchor at WLKY starting in 2017
BREAKING NEWS: The boy found in the suitcase in Southern Indiana has been identified by his father as Cairo Jordan. His father says he's been searching for his son for 3 years.
The boy’s mother, Dejuan Anderson, is now wanted for murder.
Watch a LIVE news conference now on WLKY News

311571472_542472251026077_907043479086377151_n.jpg

Julie Dolan
BREAKING NEWS: The boy found in the suitcase in Southern Indiana has been identified by his father as Cairo Jordan. His father says he's been searching for his son for 3 years.

Sleep well, Cairo. I'm sorry you had the bad luck to be where you were, with who you were, rather than safe and hugged and loved. You were never evil or wrong or broken. It was never your fault. You are loved, and your life was important. Hundreds of folks worked to bring you back to your name, to the family that cared about you. And they're going to keep working until they get you justice. <3

I’m so confused. I thought he died from dehydration due to a stomach flu, was he murdered?
Mark McDonald, a medical director for Norton Children's Hospital, said dying from dehydration is uncommon for a young child, unless in some type of neglect. He said it could also take several days to die from dehydration, depending on fluid intake.

Police say mother murdered 5-year-old boy found dead in suitcase in southern Indiana

That combined with all their talk of the kid being evil and exorcism, I'm guessing if he was actually ever ill at all, they either ignored his suffering or deliberately withheld water and food from him. That's murder.

MOO.

Julie Dolan

That's a haunting photo. This beautiful little boy looks so sad.

People care.
1666809206929.png
'Sgt. Matt Hein, left, receives a hug from another Sheriff's department officer after a memorial service at Weathers Funeral home for an unidentified boy Wednesday in Salem. The five-year-old's body was found in a suitcase in April in a rural area of Washington County, Indiana. A public memorial service drew around 100 people from the small town and beyond. June 1, 2022
Matt Stone/Courier Journal'

1666809331121.png
'An upset Katrina Bailey turns away from the casket as Rev. Todd Murphy offers a hand during a memorial service at Weathers Funeral home for an unidentified young boy Wednesday in Salem. The five-year-old's body was found in a suitcase in April in a rural area of Washington County, Indiana. A public memorial service drew around 100 people from the small town and beyond. June 1, 2022

1666809390690.png
'The unknown child whose body was discovered in a suitcase in rural Washington County has a donated headstone. Room was left for his name when he is finally identified. June 1, 2022

Mark McDonald, a medical director for Norton Children's Hospital, said dying from dehydration is uncommon for a young child, unless in some type of neglect. He said it could also take several days to die from dehydration, depending on fluid intake.

Police say mother murdered 5-year-old boy found dead in suitcase in southern Indiana

That combined with all their talk of the kid being evil and exorcism, I'm guessing if he was actually ever ill at all, they either ignored his suffering or deliberately withheld water and food from him. That's murder.

MOO.
I mean in terms of exorcism given him something that could cause him to lose a lot of fluids. They said dehydration and electrolyte imbalance. Who knows what she found to "cure" this 100 year old in a 5 year old body.

I mean in terms of exorcism given him something that could cause him to lose a lot of fluids. They said dehydration and electrolyte imbalance. Who knows what she found to "cure" this 100 year old in a 5 year old body.
I don't know, but it sounded like the tox screen was negative, so if he was given something, it was something that didn't show, or wasn't something they tested for. He was found roughly a week after death, so they weren't dealing with extreme decomposition or skeletonisation. They would have had the organs left to test, hair, fingernails. Possibly even blood. I think poisoning him with some substance is absolutely in keeping with the kind of mentality surrounding this murder, but I also think it's entirely possible she did something like lay him in an empty bathtub, shut the door, and wait for him to die. Cairo's father obviously thinks he was smothered. Whichever it was, she probably celebrated.

MOO.

I don't know, but it sounded like the tox screen was negative, so if he was given something, it was something that didn't show, or wasn't something they tested for. He was found roughly a week after death, so they weren't dealing with extreme decomposition or skeletonisation. They would have had the organs left to test, hair, fingernails. Possibly even blood. I think poisoning him with some substance is absolutely in keeping with the kind of mentality surrounding this murder, but I also think it's entirely possible she did something like lay him in an empty bathtub, shut the door, and wait for him to die. Cairo's father obviously thinks he was smothered. Whichever it was, she probably celebrated.

MOO.

I agree. We won't know unless they talk. I have been on a binge of watching "Evils Lives Here" and my mind just jumped to spiking a drink with something (even laxatives, diuretics) or even just giving him something spoiled to cause food poisonings with excessive vomiting and diarrheas. And who knows what combination of herbs and roots could have been given for the "demon" from a "doctor" to get rid of it.

Just glad this boy got his name back and someone will be held responsible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyhen
Back