GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be absolutely blown away if there aren't more arrests made in the next day or two.

I'm thinking Kyle confessed to hiding the body. Speculation of course.

Dad took a polygraph today, so I am wondering if perhaps there have been confessions from other parties or leads based off that questioning maybe?

Didn't the girlfriend, that arrived at 2 am and left at 7 am, say that she saw the baby sleeping when she left at 7 am? I know I read that here in a post. Was it accurate?

This whole scenario is reminding me so much of Deorr's case. I wonder if it might actually help to shed some light on what happened there.

I agree, I wonder if for some reason if there might have been a love triangle. Or if Justin thought there was, I have no reason to suspect this other than a hunch.

There was an interview with Justin that he said Kyle was in Adam's room and they he (Kyle) had brought alcohol with him, iirc.

I feel sorry for Kyle's sister. She must be horrified knowing he spent so much time with her baby daughter.

She might not have had a (legal) choice if he was granted visitation.

Exactly. Parents can often voice concerns like this in these cases, but they are promptly dismissed.

An incredibly heartbreaking case, so easily prevented. Rest in peace, precious girl.

I'm thinking Kyle confessed to hiding the body. Speculation of course.

Maybe he was one of the people who took a polygraph today? In an earlier press conference, it was stated that 2-3 people were being given polys.

I KNEW Kyle had something to do with it. Just knew it.

Me too. And, in the interview, the way Justin seemed like he didn't want to give up Kyle's last name and said he didn't know anything about him makes me nervous. How can you not know who is in your home all hours of the night with your child??

I'm so disgusted with people who treat their children as if they are no more than something they HAVE, something that when it comes right down to it, will opt to protect themselves over their babies. I'm literally just sick.

Edited because I shouldn't have said that. We don't know that yet. [emoji35]. But I'm going to go tell my husband before I explode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tamera Morgan, the paternal grandmother of Shaylyn, told Heavy, “All I know is we went to bed around 2 a.m. early Wednesday morning and she was in her crib at that time and then when we got up at 8 a.m. she was not. Me and my husband Daniel Morgan, her father (Justin Ammerman) and her Uncle Adam were home.” A friend named Kyle was there until about 3 a.m., however, Tamara, nicknamed ‘Tammy,’ didn’t see him leave and can’t say for sure if that was the time. At about 8 a.m., Tammy said the family saw she was missing and called police.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/03/justi...amera-morgan-indiana-facebook-photos-suspect/
Thank you! I knew I'd read that somewhere but I couldn't remember where.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

Wow...a comment on the fb page about the uncle and grandmother literally made my stomach turn into knots immediately. I pray they are looking into all of this. Wow

Damn, my live stream dropped out.

A couple of interesting thing so far;

Where she was found is private land with private access.

Doesn't know who owns the land.

Found very very close to the river.

"Cleared" is a strong word and couldn't say that Father & Grandma had been cleared yet

There are more POIs that they would like to speak to (didn't say if that's dad and grandma or other people)

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Maybe he was one of the people who took a polygraph today? In an earlier press conference, it was stated that 2-3 people were being given polys.

I think LE was looking at Kyle closely from the start. If his presence and the way the family talked about him sounded hinky to us, his presence was hinky to LE too.

The one thing to be thankful for in all this is that the baby was found rather quickly. She can now be laid to rest in peace.

I'm also thankful that the perp(s) will be held accountable for this crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodfish