GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if KP conveniently had the bleach with him (premeditated) or if he had to stop and pick some up?

I wonder if KP conveniently had the bleach with him (premeditated) or if he had to stop and pick some up?

I wondered about this too. How many people drive around with bleach in their car?

If LE believes his statement to the step-father that he acted alone, why haven't they publicly cleared the family members???

I've read some pretty horrifying details in criminal cases but I don't know if I've ever read anything so evil as this, done to a baby. As far as I'm concerned, he's confessed. Death penalty. I'm not sure anyone ever deserved it more.

I'm literally shaking. I cannot even bare to imagine the horror and pain that little girl suffered!

It's so disgusting it defies logic. I truly believe that men who do this should be killed in the exact same manner. He should be raped with a 2x4 and strangled to death. Or put in ten pop where he will get it over and over. I'm sorry if that is against TOS but I'm horrified by this case.

I really hope I don't see another comment that "God needed a little angel" or I'm going to throw up. God would NEVER allow or cause a child to be harmed in any way because he "needs an angel"!!!! The bible says at 1 john 4:8 that God IS love. He doesn't just have it, HE IS IT.

Sorry in advance if I offend anyone with this post but it's how I feel after reading about this 's demonic behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I have been wondering if this was planned in advance. He brought the bottle of whiskey to share, I wonder if his aim before he even got there was to get them plastered and walk out with the baby.

This has made me sick to my stomach. KP is a sicko. I hope he gets the worst that the Justice system can give.

This is what I've been wondering. I hope they are investigating other children he's been around.

I'll bet they are. He didn't just start his demonic behavior. I wonder if they can connect him to any child disappearances or maybe this was his first who didn't survive???? I would be checking cases wherever this has lived.

BBM: If you even THOUGHT you saw a "foot dangling", why of WHY wouldn't you check on the baby? :gaah:

Maybe too tired/drunk/unmotivated to follow up on the dangling foot.

No wonder he was less than truthful in the news interview when said he didn't see KP carrying anything away. He knew the world would think, MY GAWD, MAN. In what situation would KP leaving the family's house at 3 AM carrying something with a dangling foot be okay?

Yeah I have been wondering if this was planned in advance. He brought the bottle of whiskey to share, I wonder if his aim before he even got there was to get them plastered and walk out with the baby.

And he was scheduled to go pick up someone else's child the next day!!! This is all too horrifying.

This has made me sick to my stomach. KP is a sicko. I hope he gets the worst that the Justice system can give.

It's an horrific thought that 20 years ago Kyle was someone's cute little toddler.

Sorry but if it is a case of child rape (with or without murder) jmo, no tolerance and no redeeming qualities and semen DNA with confession or not, instant death penalty. No appeals, no lingering on death row. Hubby says take them immediately behind the courthouse after court case and shoot them. ita
To be honest, I think they should have to suffer first.

This just gets worse and worse. I still do not understand why the family seems so detatched in their interviews. Especially in the one before she was located. They had to know by that point what Adam had seen when Kyle left and what had most likely happened. I would imagine they were feeling angry and guilty (particularly Adam since he saw Kyle leaving with her and did not investigate further) but they seem bored in that initial interview. Were they trying so hard not to slip up and say too much at the request of LE that they came across poorly? I just don't know what to make of this. Poor Shaylyn.

I'm wondering if it isn't some type of coping behavior.

"Affect is the outward expression of emotional cues including body language and facial expression. Blunted affect is a markedly diminished emotional expression.

What is Blunted Affect?

The characteristic trait of a blunted affect is not expressing feelings either verbally—by talking about emotional events in an emotive way—or nonverbally, by using emotional body language, facial expressions, or gestures. A person with blunted affect might give a detailed account of an emotionally charged memory but show no emotions. For example, a person recalling his or her father’s death might simply recount the factual details of the death but share no information about how she felt and give no indication that she has feelings about the incident.

Blunted Affect in Psychology

Blunted affect is a symptom, rather than a disease itself. Occasionally, blunted affect occurs for a brief period of time when a person simply does not wish to make himself vulnerable by expressing his feelings. "

http://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/psychpedia/blunted-affect

Based on everything that has come out, I am sadly not surprised that Shaylyn was targeted by this predator. The home environment presented so far appears to be a perfect setting for him to get access to her.

Because of the fact that the family let a known sado-masochistic pedophile around their toddler I think they (the family) deserve every bit of character judgement they get....it would be different if they didn't know. I know pedo's *are* often charming and difficult to detect.

I'm literally shaking. I cannot even bare to imagine the horror and pain that little girl suffered!

It's so disgusting it defies logic. I truly believe that men who do this should be killed in the exact same manner. He should be raped with a 2x4 and strangled to death. Or put in ten pop where he will get it over and over. I'm sorry if that is against TOS but I'm horrified by this case.

I really hope I don't see another comment that "God needed a little angel" or I'm going to throw up. God would NEVER allow or cause a child to be harmed in any way because he "needs an angel"!!!! The bible says at 1 john 4:8 that God IS love. He doesn't just have it, HE IS IT.

Sorry in advance if I offend anyone with this post but it's how I feel after reading about this 's demonic behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, Hippie Heart! While I appreciate the sentiment behind those statements, Shaylyn shouldn't be singing with the angels or any of that! She should be here, with a loving, safe family, smiling, playing, learning to talk and say all of those precious, hilarious things that children say to delight their parents. She should have the opportunity to learn to ride a bike, to stumble around confused while her parents try to make her understand that she is supposed to be trying to find those Easter eggs. She NEEDED to be allowed the CHANCE to do those things. Her being in Heaven is, once again, no consolation for me.

This is what I've been wondering. I hope they are investigating other children he's been around.

And he was supposed to pick up a friend's child the morning after but had to cancel because he was too busy doing his "friend's" laundry (right)

I wonder how many other little kids he's been around. Terrifying.

ETA: sorry Kammie....I see you posted almost the same thoughts first....I'm really trying to keep up with this thread!

So it sounds like Kyle confessed to his step-father. Do we know if he also confessed to LE?

I hope they have him on suicide watch. What he did was so horrific, I would not be surprised if he takes the easy way out.

Usually I'd agree with suicide watch but on this occasion I don't. If I worked in the prison he'll be held in I'd hand him a tool to help him along way.

I'd rather that than hear every last detail of poor Shaylyn's final hellish moments on this earth.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member