GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do know, and have seen LE lie about lie detector test results before. So I wonder if this is the case here or if they did in fact pass. Although, I guess I missed the article stating Justin passed I thought they said Adam passed.

It was one of the two that passed. I might have gotten mixed up.

I really really really hope this family is innocent.

jmo

Her mother likely didn't have much of a choice. It can be difficult to have visitation taken away or to require them to be monitored.

Actually, it was the Mother's idea to have Shaylyn previously live there full time for a period of two months when she attended CNA school. So, either the conditions were good enough for her to make that choice or they weren't, and she made that choice anyway.

Actually, it was the Mother's idea to have Shaylyn previously live there full time for a period of two months when she attended CNA school. So, either the conditions were good enough for her to make that choice or they weren't, and she made that choice anyway.
That wasn't the current arrangement and I'm not going to place blame on her.

We do know, and have seen LE lie about lie detector test results before. So I wonder if this is the case here or if they did in fact pass. Although, I guess I missed the article stating Justin passed I thought they said Adam passed.

It was one of the two that passed. I might have gotten mixed up.
So has it only been said in MSM that Adam has passed? Nothing about Justin? I do find that interesting .....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Jesus, Mary and Joseph!!!

Rest in peace poor little baby girl. Shaylyn is my niece's name. Fly high with the angels darling.

Admin Note

Whoa, whoa... Step on the brakes folks.

I had to leave for a bit or I would have slammed down the gavel long before now. :gavel:

I TOTALLY and COMPLETELY understand the outrage. I'm human and right there with y'all. HOWEVER, cease all this talk about hoping he is raped and tortured in prison. I understand the feelings, but we don't advocate expressing those thoughts "out loud" here at Websleuths. We don't advocate violence against anyone, even the most despicable. Rise above posting in that manner. Please.

Anyone who has been around Websleuths or followed true crime already knows how child molesters and child murderers are treated by other inmates while incarcerated. It is what it is and he will be forced to endure whatever comes his way while he is incarcerated. Considering the heinous nature of how Shaylyn was tortured and murdered, I'm sure he will he will be dealt with accordingly by his fellow inmates

***I need to do a LOT of clean up in this thread. Please do not quote and respond to anything else regarding the above type posts. Otherwise, I will be forced to temporarily close it. I am trying at all costs to avoid doing that. Please cooperate so that this thread can remain open.

I apologize if my posts today fall into this category. I just saw this note from you, thank you. Please check the ETA note at the bottom of my last post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow, those two grown men, JA & AA seem like they could work, but idk, sometimes disabilities don't show. It does appear they are following the example set for them...idk

i hate to keep bringing up my work but...... I have students who would appear to be able to do almost anything. In fact, many of them talk a good ball game until they get past the first couple sentences when the logic becomes skewed and almost incoherent. Then, a listener/employer is often lost. We spend a great deal of time counseling these young people that they need to embrace their IEP, disability and challenges. Why? A bunch of reasons but mainly because many don't state they have a disability when they encounter LE---- they don't make great decisions, they are often not able to put consequences to behavior, and immediately say what they were doing. They get arrested based on their actions and then have more charges thrown at them when they challenge LEO because they thought they would go home or not be in trouble if they just admitted they jumped the turnstile or choose to go out after curfew. Some get driver's licenses. Some get jobs in the tech industry. What never develops is the behavior to consequence understanding. So, the short answer is that maybe they could work but will they hold a job, be employees that are kept or too mercurial to make it? That is the struggle of my students. I have said before that I think there is some communication or intellectual issue here because their responses just seem off.

So far from what we know, the only person to blame is Kyle Parker!

So far, from what we know, the only person charged is Kyle Parker. Until LE makes a statement that all others are no longer considered POIs, they are. This baby was in a horrific situation where a murderous rapist had VERY easy access to her. That's kind of huge, in my opinion.

Mark your calendars:

Judge Thatcher Quillen said the charge of murder is a non-bondable offense, meaning Parker will remain incarcerated at the Owen County Jail pending an August 10 jury trial, set for 9:00 a.m. Parker will next appear before the court on May 26 at 10:30 a.m. for his first pretrial hearing, the second is set for July 22, and a third pretrial hearing will take place on August 5, both at 10:30 a.m.
The Level 1 Felony charge of first-degree murder carries a sentence of 45 to 65 years in prison, with an advisory sentence of 55 years. The Level 1 Felony charges of rape and child molestation come with sentences of 20 to 40 years, with advisory sentences of 30 years. The aggravated battery charge is also a Level 1 Felony, with a sentencing of 20 to 40 years, and an advisory sentence of 30. Level 6 Felonies of strangulation and obstruction of justice brings sentences of up to 2.5 years each, and a Class A Misdemeanor of failure to report a dead body is punishable by up to one year in jail. In addition to the possible imprisonment, Parker could also be imposed penalties and fines of up to $10,000 on each of the four Level 1 Felonies.
During an interview with Adam Ammerman, he told authorities he awoke to the front door shutting between 3:00 and 4:00 a.m. He said he witnessed Parker walking away from the house, carrying something. When he yelled to tell Parker goodbye, he would not turn around.

Ammerman said he knew Parker through a mutual friend, and had known him for just shy of a year. Parker had been at the home to celebrate New Year’s Eve just months prior.

“Adam informed detectives that he thought he saw a foot dangling from Kyle’s side, but was not certain, so he went back to bed,” the affidavit reads.

http://www.spencereveningworld.com/...arged_With_Murder_Rape_In_Connection_Wit.html

And, think about this:

Her official cause of death, homicide by asphyxiation, was the result of an autopsy performed last Friday morning by Forensic Pathologist Dr. Donna Stewart at the State of Kentucky Medical Examiners Office in Louisville.

Dr. Stewart, the probable cause affidavit notes, informed Detective Brown that the bodily injuries inflicted upon the child were the worst she had seen in her career.

This comes from a doctor who specializes in autopsies where sexual abuse occurred. :(

So has it only been said in MSM that Adam has passed? I do find that interesting.....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

By all accounts (from Adam and Justin, LEO doesn't say that Kyle said Justin was present), Justin choose not to drink and went to bed. At first, Kyle said Adam had harmed her and threw her down the hill. When confronted with this as not be where she was found Kyle took responsibility. One article (and I can't find it yet but will look again) talks about how Adam and Kyle were only recent friends. As much as many are distressed with what seems to be a lack of appropriate judgment by this family, Justin may not be the ideal or even close father but his name has not come up as participating from the perp's mouth. If Kyle was willing to try to avoid responsibility-- bleach, naming Adam----Justin would have been a great mark.

So far, from what we know, the only person charged is Kyle Parker. Until LE makes a statement that all others are no longer considered POIs, they are. This baby was in a horrific situation where a murderous rapist had VERY easy access to her. That's kind of huge, in my opinion.
I agree. I think the other adults in the home, particularly her FATHER, bear some responsibility for what happened.

My word! Facebook Court is in session. Enter at your own risk. It's so much safer and saner here. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CASHxGK