GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the picture at the top of that article. The picture on the wall to JA's right looks way too much like KP. [emoji53]

From looking at the photos of Justin and Adam on Tarmara's FB page, I think that is her other son

From looking at the photos of Justin and Adam on Tarmara's FB page, I think that is her other son

Probably. I figured it was but it is just blurry enough that it it is hard to tell. And since I haven't seen either of the 2 brothers smile (obviously) the entire case, it stood out. :dunno:

Friends of Parker said he “drank a lot” and would “often get naked when drunk.” They also said Parker was “attracted to younger girls in the 12- to 14-year-old range.”

http://fox59.com/2016/03/28/man-cha...in-death-of-spencer-toddler-shaylyn-ammerman/

**This might sound smart-alecky, but I'm 100% serious when I say -
I wonder if Kyle himself has said that he likes younger girls 12-14, and left "years" to be assumed? I think this guy just may have thought he was outsmarting more than just Shaylyn's relatives.

**This might sound smart-alecky, but I'm 100% serious when I say -
I wonder if Kyle himself has said that he likes younger girls 12-14, and left "years" to be assumed? I think this guy just may have thought he was outsmarting more than just Shaylyn's relatives.

:tantrum:

In one of the first videos I saw, before they found her, there were two snippets of neighbors being interviewed. Both were blonde ladies I think. They were saying something along the lines of things being fishy, etc. One of the ladies spoke about hearing an argument that night or early morning. I don't have a link to the clip but it was on the first day. HTH.

If anyone can find this via link, I'd be much obliged. I'm at work, not much time to sleuth.

The hardest part about this death is that there is so much contradictory information (family and press) that muddies the water. Additionally, some of the stories are updated again and again so that it looks like there is new information.

The party reference (http://www.wthr.com/story/31550000/p...issing-toddler) is from last Friday and had been updated from Wednesday. The most comprehensive documents are from the court documents. Those are damning enough of AA and the judgment of adults in the house, given that AA reported seeing something that looked like it may be a foot dangling.

Other than the official documents this family has been all over the map, who knows what is real or not. Not trying to call anyone out but at this point the only reliable sources are the legal ones that have been lodged with the courts.

I believe it is important to focus on making sure the murderer never sees the light of day. If charges are filed against the paternal family, then so be it.

Might it be possible to have a Media Thread set up? Perhaps it could be for only media and LE/Court documents. At least then we could reference the information we are looking for more easily and perhaps weed out some of the social media rumor. TLCYA?? Pretty please???? :daisy:

I don't know if anyone has gone there, but the the reason the crib bashing is so horrifying to me is because it feels like an act of rage against Shaylyn herself. That's what I am feeling . jmo.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
That's exactly how I saw it, too. Very sad.

Let me see if I have this straight and please correct me if I am wrong:

Justin, dad, and his brother, Adam, are both adults and share a bedroom at their mother and stepfather's 2 bedroom house.

Mother and step father share the other bedroom in the 2 bedroom home.

Shaylyn sleeps in a crib int he living room, alone.

Justin and Adam had male and female friends over. They partied, drank and watched *advertiser censored* in their bedroom.

Justin fell asleep while Adam and Kyle, the friend, continued to party.

Kyle left, Adam saw him leaving, carrying something that looked like there was a FOOT hanging down but didn't go to check but rather passed out asleep.

Kyle confessed to his step father that he kidnapped, raped and killed the baby by smothering her in his car, then poured bleach on her and dumped her body near his home.

None of these people have jobs.

Justin has a girlfriend who was present at the party.

No one else is involved in the kidnap, rape and murder of the baby girl.

Justin, dad, and his brother, Adam, are both adults and share a bedroom at their mother and stepfather's 2 bedroom house.

Justin and Adam had male and female friends over. They partied, drank and watched *advertiser censored* in their bedroom.

Kyle left, Adam saw him leaving, carrying something that looked like there was a FOOT hanging down but didn't go to check but rather passed out asleep.

Kyle confessed to his step father that he kidnapped, raped and killed the baby by smothering her in his car, then poured bleach on her and dumped her body near his home.

We don't know if they were watching *advertiser censored*. It's an assumption at this point.

We don't know if the father's ex-girlfriend was at the home, other than dropping off newspapers on the counter. They broke up a few months ago.

We don't know there was a party, but Kyle showed up with whisky.

The brothers likely do not share a room. It appears Justin's bed blocked the second door of the home and there is speculation that he slept in a porch or other space that served as his room.

I

<modsnip>

1. we have heard it is a 2 bedroom home, but I do not believe LE said they shared a bedroom, Justin could be in a makeshift bedroom.
2. The only people I have seen LE state were in the home was Justin, Adam, Kyle, mom and Step-dad (it was said by mom that Kelly came by with newspapers)
3. I have not seen anything by LE confirming they were watching *advertiser censored*, just TV/Movies. I think the *advertiser censored* is speculation
4. Adam was sleeping and heard Kyle leave to which he woke up and saw him from the window but had "sleepy eyes" . He stated that he saw a foot dangling but went back to sleep.
6. To my knowledge, Justin does not have a girlfriend. Kelly (the one who delivers newspapers) was Justin's ex-girlfriend
7. As of right now, Kyle is the only one charged with anything but to my knowledge, they have not cleared the other POI's

Hope this helps

If anyone can find this via link, I'd be much obliged. I'm at work, not much time to sleuth.

Ok, I found a clip of one of the ladies but I can't find the other one! Anyhow, the video I saw had this clip in it and another neighbor lady, maybe sitting in a car?, being interviewed. I found a print story with the neighbors being skeptical and mentioning the party, but I can't find the other lady (or maybe it was a different clip of this gal) talking about the argument. Grrr.
If you can find the full length version that this clip was taken from, you will see it. I've searched but can't find it. Would they remove it for any reason? With all the mucked up mess out there I wouldn't think so but I just can't find the full length video that this came from.
https://mobile.twitter.com/JennieWTHR/status/712762150167547904?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

We must have been typing at the same time Inthedetails, except you are a faster typer :)

Has anyone seen what the current custody agreement was? Did dad have her one week on one week off, or was it something different do we know?

The only thing I have read has come from the mother. That presently, the arrangement was for one week on and one week off. Previously when Shaylyn was younger (didn't give a time frame IIRC), Shaylyn lived with her father and grandma for about two months when she was in CNA school.

Bbm--
let me see if i have this straight and please correct me if i am wrong:

Justin, dad, and his brother, adam, are both adults and share a bedroom at their mother and stepfather's 2 bedroom house.

Mother and step father share the other bedroom in the 2 bedroom home. sleeping arrangements are not confirmed, to my knowledge.

shaylyn sleeps in a crib int he living room, alone. yes

justin and adam had male and female friends over. They partied, drank and watched *advertiser censored* in their bedroom. not sure who all was in and out, no report has been made about the chosen viewing material for that night.

justin fell asleep while adam and kyle, the friend, continued to party. yes, that's how it has been reported.

kyle left, adam saw him leaving, carrying something that looked like there was a foot hanging down but didn't go to check but rather passed out asleep. yes, that's how it has been reported.

kyle confessed to his step father that he kidnapped, raped and killed the baby by smothering her in his car, then poured bleach on her and dumped her body near his home.
yes, that's how it has been reported.

kyle is a sex offender from a previous issue. no. Ja had previous charges that were dropped. Kp had...drug? Charges, i believe.

none of these people have jobs. well...one household member has a paper route, does that count? Lol. Other than that, idk.

not sure who his girlfriend is, if any. Kelly has the paper route, and is his ex, was still living there. As i understand it!

no one else is involved in the kidnap, rape and murder of the baby girl. kyle tried to implicate adam, per probable cause, nobody else has been charged, afaik.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod