GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been mention of Kyle being a sex offender.

Please produce a link that verifies this information.

If he is a sex offender then he would be listed as such in the state right?

If we can't verify Kyle is a sex offender then I will edit the posts that suggest he is and ask no one to bring it up again. .

Thank you.
Tricia

There has been mention of Kyle being a sex offender.

Please produce a link that verifies this information.

If he is a sex offender then he would be listed as such in the state right?

If we can't verify Kyle is a sex offender then I will edit the posts that suggest he is and ask no one to bring it up again. .

Thank you.
Tricia

I'm sorry if this was from my post. I remembered seeing the links yesterday for records and I had Justin and Kyle's records confused. I'm really sorry, still trying to learn the ropes here.

Do we have access to the actual probable cause document ? Not that I really want to read it, but I'm not entirely comfortable using wbiw's interpretation.

Just so we are clear: Kyle was not charged as a sex offender prior to his arrest.

Please alert if you see anyone suggesting this about Kyle.

Thank you,
Tricia

Do we have access to the actual probable cause document ? Not that I really want to read it, but I'm not entirely comfortable using wbiw's interpretation.

I haven't been able to find it. FWIW I think what wbiw and some of the other sources have published is from the actual affidavit, since they use the exact same words in their articles.

Thank you, mods, for all of your hard work on this thread. I'm sure it's not an easy one to keep on top of...

We must have been typing at the same time Inthedetails, except you are a faster typer :)

LOL! I'm very efficient at typing on WS when I have other "real" work to do! I'm actually writing (one of my jobs) while I keep CONSTANTLY updated on this thread. I write a paragraph of my work and then check here, research a bit, and then check here, write a paragraph, and then check here.

It's incredibly inefficient and I drop it all to post here or read new newslinks people keep in supply here. Luckily my deadlines are generous (though the pay is not, lol!).

I love my work dearly and it makes me so happy to research and write...and it hit me yesterday that little Shaylyn will never grow up and find her interests, hobbies, job she loves. She never had the chance at all to find these joys. :(

I haven't been able to find it. FWIW I think what wbiw and some of the other sources have published is from the actual affidavit, since they use the exact same words in their articles.

I noticed the same thing, but I frequently see journalists piggy backing rather than fact checking, kwim? I would feel more confident with information straight from the tap whenever available.

:tantrum:

**Exactly.
I'm wondering if he threw clues around. Do others (murders, pedophiles, molesters, abusers, etc.) do this? It is something that people should be aware of, I think. Maybe we need to listen more carefully.
I do believe (as I previously stated) that Kyle Parker has had his eye on this baby knowing nobody else really did.

As "normal" people we may not be picking up on clues that we could be.
I figure these people are broken, and I don't think they can be "fixed". But, maybe the rest of us can be "fixed" to be more aware, to recognize these people before another baby becomes another victim.

The hardest part is they are so hard to recognize because they don't look like monsters.

I'm sorry if this was from my post. I remembered seeing the links yesterday for records and I had Justin and Kyle's records confused. I'm really sorry, still trying to learn the ropes here.

What records (if any) did you confuse? Your post sounds like you now realize the links you thought were for Kyle were actually for Justin regarding a sexual offense. This needs to be made perfectly clear, IMO, so false rumors don't get started.

What records (if any) did you confuse? Your post sounds like you now realize the links you thought were for Kyle were actually for Justin regarding a sexual offense. This needs to be made perfectly clear, IMO, so false rumors don't get started.

It was from a link that was posted yesterday. I'll see if I can find it.

**Exactly.
I'm wondering if he threw clues around. Do others (murders, pedophiles, molesters, abusers, etc.) do this? It is something that people should be aware of, I think. Maybe we need to listen more carefully.
I do believe (as I previously stated) that Kyle Parker has had his eye on this baby knowing nobody else really did.

As "normal" people we may not be picking up on clues that we could be.
I figure these people are broken, and I don't think they can be "fixed". But, maybe the rest of us can be "fixed" to be more aware, to recognize these people before another baby becomes another victim.

The hardest part is they are so hard to recognize because they don't look like monsters.
I do think one significant "clue" is finding him with the baby, drunk.

I do think one significant "clue" is finding him with the baby, drunk.

And how exactly did this happen? The grandmother "came home," right? So she was out? Who was supposed to be watching this baby? Dad? Where was he? Uncle? Where was he? Grandpa? Where was he? Did they all LEAVE this baby in the car of a drunk man (that they claimed to not know the last name of) who is known to have an affinity for young girls? If so, why was that deemed ok?

A few people have mentioned that the family did/might have known about KP's preference for girls in the 12-14 range, but that that predilection was quite different than being attracted to girls in the 12-14 month range, so I want to throw this out there....One of my friends growing up (a guy) was convicted on a few separate instances, of raping boys in the 12-14 range. I've never talked to him about this as he was already out of my life for other reasons, but I do 100% believe that he is guilty. All of his convictions were for crimes against males. Still, there is no way he will ever be allowed around my now 12 year old daughter. It is too much of a risk for me to take.

I kind of feel like letting my former friend be around my toddler boy, if I had one, would be taking the same kind of risk....It's basically what I feel like JA did in allowing KP to be around his toddler daughter when he knew KP was a deviant.

This is also something I'd like to know more about. Was it Adam yelling to Kyle? Or was it something else?

I think it would be awfully hard to confuse one person yelling "goodbye" or "where are you going" as a party, right? I could believe a house full of people arguing could sound like a party. A television blaring could be confused for loud music. Or maybe it was more party than non-party and there was loud music, drinking, carrying on, etc.

And how exactly did this happen? The grandmother "came home," right? So she was out? Who was supposed to be watching this baby? Dad? Where was he? Uncle? Where was he? Grandpa? Where was he? Did they all LEAVE this baby in the car of a drunk man (that they claimed to not know the last name of) who is known to have an affinity for young girls? If so, why was that deemed ok?
I hear you! I have the same questions

To be clear, I do understand what the original poster was saying. Basically that's it's scary to have this happen and not see it coming. However, in this situation I think there were likely warning signs.

BBM EXACTLY

It was from a link that was posted yesterday. I'll see if I can find it.

Admin Note:
Someone provide me with a link PROVING either one of these men is listed as a RSO. Not another allegation posted until I can confirm either is true.

A few people have mentioned that the family did/might have known about KP's preference for girls in the 12-14 range, but that that predilection was quite different than being attracted to girls in the 12-14 month range, so I want to throw this out there....One of my friends growing up (a guy) was convicted on a few separate instances, of raping boys in the 12-14 range. I've never talked to him about this as he was already out of my life for other reasons, but I do 100% believe that he is guilty. All of his convictions were for crimes against males. Still, there is no way he will ever be allowed around my now 12 year old daughter. It is too much of a risk for me to take.

I kind of feel like letting my former friend be around my toddler boy, if I had one, would be taking the same kind of risk....It's basically what I feel like JA did in allowing KP to be around his toddler daughter when he knew KP was a deviant.

I'm wondering just how known KP's preference was to the family or friends. Was it a one time comment about a girl being "hot" that didn't seem like a big deal at the time, but now that this has happened, it's suddenly a big deal. Or was this a well known fact, where friends knew he was acting on those urges? It's a pretty huge leap to go from basically an emotionally immature, but physically mature (or maturing) female to a baby. That being said, I certainly wouldn't allow my children around anyone who I knew or even thought had a preference for children or even young teens, male or female. But I also don't know if my kids have ever been around a pedophile. There's no pedophile around who's going to wear a warning label and I'd say the majority, if not all, aren't "outed" until they get busted molesting a child or have child *advertiser censored* in their presence. Who knows how many are walking around at any given time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member