IN - Stephanie Wagner, 16, Winamac, 31 Oct 2006

wannabesleuthkk said:
Stephanie Wagner was reported missing Tuesday. Her co-worker is being held in her murder.

http://www.comcast.net/news/nationa...=/2006/11/02/512134.html&cvqh=itn_missinggirl

kk

This poor girl. I feel terrible for her family. It just seems to never end. My 16-year old daughter just started a new job. She is so excited but sometimes I worry. Cases like this bring it home. She is working at a big outlet mall at Ralph Lauren. So many shoppers, travelers, huge parking lot, etc. Yikes, I have to review safety and secruity issues and pray.

Eve

a mom myself, i know i'd lose my mind if I lost my boy. Children should have a band of angels around them at all times. That's what I pray for my son daily.
kk

I think employers should do background checks on everyone they hire. I know I would be livid if I found out that my daughter's employer hadn't run a check on someone "just because they're working as a dishwasher".

He did 26 years for murdering a five year old boy. IMO, he shouldn't have ever been let out of prison. An innocent child...not an adult who possibly could defend themselves. It seems the extraordinary circumstances would warrent life in prison with no parole. But, it didn't.

Now we have another precious angel dead because he was let out in March and had a "feeling" come over him.

:furious: Unfreakinbelievable! Why didn't they just leave him in the desert to rot all these years. See what happens when we let them out, even after they serve long sentences, they go out and repeat the same crimes.

I feel so sorry for the girl he killed and her family. This is just so horrid. I'm outraged.

"Rouse was released from prison in March after serving more than 26 years for murdering a 5-year-old Kansas boy in 1979."

After 26 years he learned nothing. If you kill a child you should receive the death penalty (IMO). How sickening can one individual be? I hope they fry his azz.:mad:

Gozgals

I think this Kansas parole board who let this monster out should have to face the parents of this young girl. Let them explain to these parents their "reasoning" of why they thought it would be okay to let a convicted child killer out to roam the streets again. They might think twice before they let another child killer free.

deespoohbear said:
I think this Kansas parole board who let this monster out should have to face the parents of this young girl. Let them explain to these parents their "reasoning" of why they thought it would be okay to let a convicted child killer out to roam the streets again. They might think twice before they let another child killer free.

Amen!

2sisters said:
oh sorry.:blushing:
No problem :D Could my terse little response have sounded b*tchier ;) I read that and it really does not read very kindly-I did not have unkind intentions I assure you.

I think there was an article about the reasons they let this guy go-that they were following the sentencing and parole guidelines of the time, their hands were bound by the letter of the law. When guys like this repeat crimes at least it is a catalyst to help close any loopholes in the law and look into any ways to address this problem legally.

It's just another case in which my ordinarily peaceful self would step into another personality and kick the living crap out of this guy with my concrete boots on.

How many more innocent children have to die before they are tougher on these creeps?:furious: this burns me up. children just arent safe anywhere anymore.

The girl in Indiana right?
How the system can let these guys out in the first place is beyond me...

I'm sure this sick b*@#t!&* sat in prison imagining the day when he could get out and do this again.

I have a sixteen year old daughter. As a matter of fact she's looking for her first job. How do we protect our children, our young adults, who we need to give a little freedom? We teach our children to be good people (or most do). This girl stopped to help and co-worker and looked what happened.

I'm sorry I'm rambling. This is so upsetting and I feel so bad for this girl and her family/friends.

Gmommy said:
No problem :D Could my terse little response have sounded b*tchier ;) I read that and it really does not read very kindly-I did not have unkind intentions I assure you.

No problem, I misread you and you misspoke. It's ok!

What in the he@# is wrong with the parole boards. This man killed a little boy in cold blood. He slit the poor boys throat as he slept because his mom didnt want to have sex with him. This man should have never been allowed out of jail. No matter how good of a prisoner he was. This story is just so upsetting. I have been following this case as it is very close to home. I am just so upset that it had to end this way. I have heared via news reports that he even stayed late with her to help her roll silverware. It was the very first time he had done this. Then they left at the same time and his car broke down and this poor girl stopped to help. He then stated that "a feeling came over him" He then stangled her and STABBED her. The same way he was 27 years ago which only says that he wasnt a changedf man huh. I feel the same as above the Kansas parole board need to face this girls family. The aided this killing IMHO. Sorry all for the ranting I am just so sick and tired of this happening time and time again. THIS NEEDS TO STOP NOW. Lockup/kill these SOBS who are hurting all these children.

This story is on the front page of today's Chicago Tribune. Looks like this sick sadistic *advertiser censored* is set to go to trial in a couple of weeks. I think the date in the pater was feb. 7. Lets hope that indiana does a better job than Kansas did keeping this creep off the streets.

Here is your thread, mrallison Again if there is anything else I can do to help let me know!

http://www.pharostribune.com/local/local_story_304181231.html

Confessions bring his death count to four

In less than two weeks, convicted killer Danny Rouse has confessed to committing three murders.

Besides the Stephanie Wagner case, he has has also admitted responsibility for the shooting deaths of two Fulton County residents in the mid-1970s.

On Tuesday, Rouse agreed to a sentence of life without parole on the charge of killing 16-year-old Stephanie Wagner of Royal Center on Oct. 31, 2006.

http://www.kansascity.com/115/story/340069.html

Danny R. Rouse, a convicted child killer from Kansas, has agreed to a plea deal that will keep him in prison the rest of his life for killing Stephanie Wagner, a 16-year-old waitress he worked with in Indiana a year ago.
Kansas had paroled Rouse in March 2006 after he served 26 years for the 1979 murder of 5-year-old Jason Learst in Wichita. Police said Rouse also stabbed Jason’s mother 12 times after she rejected Rouse’s sexual advances. The case prompted Gov. Kathleen Sebelius to call for a review of state parole board practices.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back