IN - Subway's Jared Fogle - plea deal in federal child *advertiser censored* case, 2015

Just for S &G's for the one of the CP case examples in our office, so you can see the timeline (I just got the updated report):

Investigation began/our office notifed in December, 2014

12/14 - preservations letters sent out, federal subpoenas sent out (also 1/2015), suspect identified

2/2015 - NCMEC identifed known CP files

Various activities to prepare for upcoming search warrant

6/2/15 - On or about, defendant did knowingly possess and attempt to possess material which contained one or more images of CP (it goes on to describe - you can read it at 18 U.S.C. 2252A(a)(5)(B), which is "Possession of Visual Depictions of Sexual Activites by Minors") -

6/2/15 - Search warrant authorized...then conducted. Suspect interviewed, admissions of CP

6/5/15 - Items sent to XYZ office for forensic exams

7/14/15 - Suspect indicted by Grand Jury, arrest warrant issued

7/17/15 - Suspect turned himself in/arrested

7/21/15 - final forensic exams received, showing approx 110 images and 15 videos (while a lot, these results are far less than many who collect CP)

The turnaround from 6/5 - 7/21/15 for exam results isn't that bad, really. Many take months longer. JMO

Just for educational purposes, LOL. Hope that is helpful to see an example.

So, Jared...it remains to be seen :)

Well well looky what we have here.

The FBI has subpoenaed an affidavit containing alleged texts between former Subway spokesman Jared Fogle and a former female Subway franchisee in which Fogle says he paid for sex with a 16-year-old girl, according to the former franchisee's attorney.

In the messages, Fogle repeatedly asks the woman — a Subway franchisee at the time — to advertise herself on Craigslist for sex with other men.

He asks her if he can watch the sexual acts and tells her she can make about $500 per act.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-subpoenae-subway-jared-fogles-text-2015-7#ixzz3hXKyL3UO

So...its been almost 3 weeks since Jared Fogle's house was raided and nothing turned up. When does he get his life back?

Maybe he could get a new one off craigslist. Seems almost anything can be bought there.

:lol: I crack me up

No personal offense intended, Angela.

Jared is toast!

On June 19, the lawyer says that Fogle again asked the woman to advertise herself on Craigslist. She responds: "Is this the same website you found that 16 year old girl you that you *advertiser censored****? ...I still can't believe you only paid $100 for her."

Fogle responds: "It was amazing!!!!"

She asks: "What part of her ad made you think she was selling sex?"

He says: "U will have to read them to see."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-subpoenae-subway-jared-fogles-text-2015-7#ixzz3hXbEmFbr

I wonder how much Subway knew before the FBI raided Jared's house.

Based on the fact that he is totally scrubbed from anything officially associated with the company long before today's news, I would guess a lot.

Comparing his situation with Bill Cosby's, for example, Subway couldn't distance themselves fast enough from him, unlike those institutions that are still dragging their feet to distance themselves from Cosby (yes I mean you, Smithsonian.)

What, he's now a spokesman for Quizno's?

:lol:

ba dum pum [/drum sound]

I'm here all week, don't forget to tip your server.

LOL! Actually most of the Subs that I get from Subway are toasted so perhaps Jared still has a future in Subway promoting "Toasted Subs"

If this turns out to be true, and I'm reading this correctly, he's a prince of a husband/father who's had/having an affair with a franchise owner and into voyeurism and also prostitution/sex with 16 year old girls?

Huh. Weird. There was this other guy who was into child *advertiser censored*, voyeurism on his own kids, whom were between the ages of 9-16 ... wait, who was that...?

In serving a search warrant Wednesday, police allege they found evidence of child *advertiser censored* in the home, preliminarily charging Taylor with three counts of possession of child *advertiser censored*, three counts of child exploitation, and three counts of voyeurism.

http://fox59.com/2015/04/29/executi...ested-on-child-*advertiser censored*-charges/

Purely coincidental circumstances, I'm sure. :waiting:

Please tell me this will be going to prison. He needs to be held accountable for his actions.

The company's chief marketing officer told the Daily News that Fogle is likely responsible for one-third to one-half of Subway's growth in the past 15 years.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-subpoenae-subway-jared-fogles-text-2015-7#ixzz3haTkbG1N

Well. this explains why they didn't take any action when the woman complained. Money makes the world go round.

What a fool he was/is. He had such a marvelous opportunity dropped into his (slimmer) lap, and he can't stop thinking about weird sex. And now he's ruined his life, and his family's, and dealt a mighty blow to Subway.

The company's chief marketing officer told the Daily News that Fogle is likely responsible for one-third to one-half of Subway's growth in the past 15 years.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-subpoenae-subway-jared-fogles-text-2015-7#ixzz3haTkbG1N

Well. this explains why they didn't take any action when the woman complained. Money makes the world go round.

What a fool he was/is. He had such a marvelous opportunity dropped into his (slimmer) lap, and he can't stop thinking about weird sex. And now he's ruined his life, and his family's, and dealt a mighty blow to Subway.

I'll still probably patronize Subway, I like their food and I don't consider it the same as going to see a Woody Allen movie, or watching the Cosby show now. We don't know what Subway knew and when and they have severed ties with him. I never considered their sandwiches a diet.

Read more: http://uk.businessinsider.com/fbi-subpoenae-subway-jared-fogles-text-2015-7?r=US&IR=T#ixzz3haXHBnIH

Extremely icky but not statutory rape that he could go to prison for...? If it happened in Indiana, anyway.

Still, paying a person $100 for sex is illegal in Indiana. Don't know if they have enough evidence to support a conviction for soliciting/engaging though. It'd be a misdemeanor, I think.

I don't see evidence at this point of anything prison-worthy ... yet.

If these reports turn out to be true, his behaviors are, IMO, morally repugnant for a married man, father of young children, a spokesperson for a family restaurant chain, and the owner of a foundation for children.

If these reports turn out to be true, it would also make me question the motivation of his interests in running a CHILDHOOD foundation for obesity, and not just a general foundation for obesity for all ages.

I wonder if in the past, did he search out romantic partners with careers with children (i.e. anyone under 18) in order to put himself in legitimate situations with 'middle school girls'? It is well documented at several media sources online that his chosen life partners' professions were/are pediatric nurse, and a teacher. If he has a romantic 'type' it seems he choses women who love working with kids.

Hopefully he saved his money as any career is over for him. I suppose he can go back to renting *advertiser censored* movies or maybe a new career in making them. Why not

Still, paying a person $100 for sex is illegal in Indiana. Don't know if they have enough evidence to support a conviction for soliciting/engaging though. It'd be a misdemeanor, I think.

I don't see evidence at this point of anything prison-worthy ... yet.

If these reports turn out to be true, his behaviors are, IMO, morally repugnant for a married man, father of young children, a spokesperson for a family restaurant chain, and the owner of a foundation for children.

If these reports turn out to be true, it would also make me question the motivation of his interests in running a CHILDHOOD foundation for obesity, and not just a general foundation for obesity for all ages.

I wonder if in the past, did he search out romantic partners with careers with children (i.e. anyone under 18) in order to put himself in legitimate situations with 'middle school girls'? It is well documented at several media sources online that his chosen life partners' professions were/are pediatric nurse, and a teacher. If he has a romantic 'type' it seems he choses women who love working with kids.

Shades of Jerry Sandusky's Second Mile.

Shades of Jerry Sandusky's Second Mile.
Not really considering the age of consent in Indiana is 16. Yes, prostitution is illegal however if there was no money exchanged than the act would be totally legal.

Is the got a creep? Yes.

Is the guy a pedophile? There's absolutely no evidence that has been made public to support that notion. While opportunists have come out of the shadows attributing statements to him, there's been no evidence presented to verify the alleged statements.

Reading this absolutely shocked me; I never would have imagined that Subway attributes 1/3 - 1/2 its growth to this creep.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back