Inconsistencies/Discrepancies & Timeline discussion

*bolded by me*

And Misty's mother said Monday that the reason they hadn't married before now was because they wanted her to wait til she was 18 (paraphasing...something to that effect)

So what was the reason...Because Ron had to work OR because she was to young?

Personally, I think all BS OR all these folks suffer from C.R.S.

exactly! WHAT is the reason that they HAD to get married yesterday?
because \MC wasn't 18? well she's not, she's 17 and she's married
because RC never had time?
i've heard a lot of excuses as to why they couldn't get married before, but now they did...i would love to know the real reason

Donjeta,

CRS + Can't Remember Sh * t

Not sure about Ron's work schedule.

exactly! WHAT is the reason that they HAD to get married yesterday?
because \MC wasn't 18? well she's not, she's 17 and she's married
because RC never had time?
i've heard a lot of excuses as to why they couldn't get married before, but now they did...i would love to know the real reason

I don't think they need an excuse for not getting married before. She's just 17, they've only been together for a short time, that should be enough for anybody not to get married. Which is why it's very interesting to me that the relatives try so hard to explain why they didn't marry before when they should be explaining why now.

In the Today show, the story was that Misty woke up at 3, noticed Haleigh was gone almost right away, then attempted to phone Ron who was just then in the driveway. But he shouldn't be because he got off from work at 3 and unless he's got a teleporter it should take him a while to get there.

Well the Today show interview was certainly interesting!

I didn't see this added yet. If it was--sorry for the repeat. This morning Misty said after she checked out the kitchen area she returned to the bedroom "to get her cell phone to call RC." First time she's mentioned the cell phone.

I don't think they need an excuse for not getting married before. She's just 17, they've only been together for a short time, that should be enough for anybody not to get married. Which is why it's very interesting to me that the relatives try so hard to explain why they didn't marry before when they should be explaining why now.

In the Today show, the story was that Misty woke up at 3, noticed Haleigh was gone almost right away, then attempted to phone Ron who was just then in the driveway. But he shouldn't be because he got off from work at 3 and unless he's got a teleporter it should take him a while to get there.

*bolded by me*
Thank You---I caught that comment too, but thought I heard it wrong.----
Did anyone think RC was a bit emphatic about "being at work" :waitasec:

I didn't see this added yet. If it was--sorry for the repeat. This morning Misty said after she checked out the kitchen area she returned to the bedroom "to get her cell phone to call RC." First time she's mentioned the cell phone.

Maybe the added cell phone detail gives us clue as to what LE was concerned with in Misty's statement. This would certainly present an inconsistency as to RC's work timeline.

Maybe the added cell phone detail gives us clue as to what LE was concerned with in Misty's statement. This would certainly present an inconsistency as to RC's work timeline.

Then there are activity records and phone pings. What I would do to be able to see those.....

Misty and GGM report she fed the children dinner outside on the front porch, yet temps were recorded in 40's or 50's that evening... :waitasec:

Not only was the temp cold but on February 9th what ever the US time zone one is in, it would be totally dark outside. I have never seen anything about a porch light on that porch.

Also, on a NG show a member of LE was asked who outside the family last saw Haleigh and he replied a few neighbor children who had been playing outside with her in the afternoon. He made no mention of GGM.

One thing that I am puzzled about is the lock on the back door. Ron said on either NG or GVS very early on that the kids couldn't reach the lock on the back door and that he installed it himself. On looking at the doors on NG last week, I didn't see a lock that was placed high up on either door. Was this lock supposedly installed on the main door or the screen door? I didn't see a "high up lock" on either door.

NG talked to a former tenant of the trailer. He said *he* installed the lock on the back door because he had a small child or children. Maybe Ron *replaced* the lock but that isn't what Ron said. Ron said he installed the lock and to me that is not the same thing as changing the lock.

[/B]

*bolded by me*

The more I think about that statement, and the way he said it.....I think I have a problem with it.:twocents:

[/B]

*bolded by me*
Especially when it didn't seem to be the appropriate answer to the question that was being asked.

suzannec, yes Misty is saying she was at home all evening.

Ron's mom said they called her after Ron got home from work at 3:30, she said it takes 15 or 20 mins to get from her house to Ron's then she said she got to Ron's house at 3:30.

The 911 call was made at 3:27 a.m. So does this mean Ron and Misty called TN before they made the 911 call? If TN got to the trailer at 3:30 a.m. then she must have been there when they were talking with 911 but I have never heard anyone say that was so.

Meredith Viera: Why were there inconsistencies?

Misty Croslin: I don't know.

MV: But you know, you did do that.

MC: Yeah.

MV: And you're not sure why?

MC: No.

Oh boy.
Says a lot IMO.

Meredith Viera just asked Misty about her inconsistencies in her story and Misty's response was "I don't know."

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

"I don't know."

That's what any kind says when they are lying

Not only was the temp cold but on February 9th what ever the US time zone one is in, it would be totally dark outside. I have never seen anything about a porch light on that porch.

Also, on a NG show a member of LE was asked who outside the family last saw Haleigh and he replied a few neighbor children who had been playing outside with her in the afternoon. He made no mention of GGM.

Misty didn't mention her either when she was asked about visitors in one of her early interviews.

The first thing I do when I am missing my "dog" is call out her name go outside and call as loud as I can. They I call for help finding her...neighbors and family...

If I would do/have done that for a "dog" .hmmmmmmm
for I would call 911 as fast as I could!!! especially for a child I was responsible for.
I don't think age has anything to do with this reaction.

It just doesn't sound right the way MC says she reacted to the HC missing from the home.

Especially when it didn't seem to be the appropriate answer to the question that was being asked.

I thought the same. He was asked if he believed that RJ had told his man in black story to Crystal and he said he doesn't know because he was at work. But what's that got to do with it? He wasn't asked if he saw the man in black, he's asked if RJ ever told it to him or if he thinks RJ could/would have told it to Crystal. "I don't know, I was at work" is just his stock answer to half of the questions he gets asked.

Oh boy.

It's been a month now. Why haven't they figured out a story by now? I don't get it.

Oh boy.

Uh yeah, I still can't get over this. I mean, how hard can it be. She was there, she is the one that found Haleigh missing, she knows who was at the house that night, she knows if she was at the house that night, etc.

IMO, it isn't that hard to tell the truth. Maybe that is what is confusing her.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back