Indonesian plane with 54 people on board missing in remote Papua region

Residents provided information that the aircraft crashed into Tangok mountain," said the Indonesia's director-general of air transportation, Suprasetyo.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-33951854
===================================================

Hearing that it crashed INTO the mountain takes away most of my hopes for survivors. :sigh:

I'm feeling a bit freaked out. I had a horrible dream last night about a plane crash, 3 in fact. 3 Different planes came down, it was vivid and graphic. I got up and put the computer on and I thought to myself "there better not have been a crash", and what is the first thing I see when I open my browser to MSN? This :(

I know I'm just a plane buff who is way too intrigued by air crash investigation, and this is just a coincidence. But it happened one time before, I dreamed of 3 planes coming down and within about 10 day there were 3 major crashes.

Oh well that's just great, Skibs... I fly on Saturday. If you don't hear from me in 3 weeks start a thread for me, yeah?

I'm feeling a bit freaked out. I had a horrible dream last night about a plane crash, 3 in fact. 3 Different planes came down, it was vivid and graphic. I got up and put the computer on and I thought to myself "there better not have been a crash", and what is the first thing I see when I open my browser to MSN? This :(

I know I'm just a plane buff who is way too intrigued by air crash investigation, and this is just a coincidence. But it happened one time before, I dreamed of 3 planes coming down and within about 10 day there were 3 major crashes.

Want to hear something weird? I had a really vivid dream last night about a plane crash too. I can still see some footage of it, grainy, mobile phone type recording, in my mind's eye [emoji15] I think I'm generally quite morbid and probably had mh370 on my mind x

Oh well that's just great, Skibs... I fly on Saturday. If you don't hear from me in 3 weeks start a thread for me, yeah?

Lol my dreams are nuts, you'll be fine CMC. I once had them analysed by a friend who was trained in dream therapy, he was really good and interpreted them, I'm sure he was spot on! The plane crashes are just an interpretation of the junk going on in my head, I know that's pretty obvious lol but I'm always running away from debris falling from the skies and this is where it gets interesting, he says the debris is my crohns and how I always escape represents how much I have overcome, it can chase me, it can try to knock me down but I always keep on getting back up :) I'm usually in the U.S in the dreams too, which is a positive view of my new friends over there and how much they have helped me.

So don't worry the dreaming about plane crashes aren't actually about plane crashes, just my mind uses that as it's something I'm very interested and passionate about. 3 happening that one time was just a freaky coincidence. Although of course I'd start you a thread ;) have a good time on your (very safe) travels !!

Sorry for the O/T

How long before daylight in Papua?

Want to hear something weird? I had a really vivid dream last night about a plane crash too. I can still see some footage of it, grainy, mobile phone type recording, in my mind's eye [emoji15] I think I'm generally quite morbid and probably had mh370 on my mind x

I can still see the images too, and yes that is weird! I was pretty freaked for a while there..

[video=twitter;633208127727501312]https://twitter.com/airlivenet/status/633208127727501312[/video]

I have learned much from all the Aviation disasters sadly but appreciate there is a website to check from our Aviation buffs here. Had no idea. Thailand is on our bucket list and will be a launching pad to a few surrounding Country's. Trust me I will be checking the Airlines we book with. Never been afraid to fly but I do hate the smaller puddle jumper planes.

“The plane was totally destroyed and all the bodies were burned and difficult to identify,” National Search and Rescue Agency chief Henry Bambang Soelistyo told The Associated Press. “There is no chance anyone survived.

The plane had nearly $500,000 in cash on board for distribution to about 6,000 local residents in the remote eastern Indonesia region, an official

The cash from the Social Affairs Ministry was to be distributed among poor people in remote areas to cushion the jump in fuel costs.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...mpers-efforts-reach-indonesia-plane/31837481/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back