Inmate Kills Self With Toilet Paper

curious1 said:
Squeeze me? (Charmin joke. :D ) Scooter was making TP sculptures? I did not know that.

Oh yeah in the beginning. With toothpaste I think.

Someone had posted earlier, and asked the question, "wouldn't they try to pull the TP out of their nose and mouth at the last second?"

My answer, which I didn't have a chance to post at the time, was:

"not with their hands tied behind their back."

I am soooo ok with a child molestor dying but I do not believe this was self inflicted.

A person cannot tie their own hands behind their back and if his hands were tied how would he stuff his nose and mouth with TP?

He would have pulled the TP out at the last minute if he had tried this.

Amraann said:
I am soooo ok with a child molestor dying but I do not believe this was self inflicted.

A person cannot tie their own hands behind their back and if his hands were tied how would he stuff his nose and mouth with TP?

He would have pulled the TP out at the last minute if he had tried this.
Sorry Amraann, I didn't mean to mislead you. His hands weren't tied behind his back; that was my idea of a joke.

Inmate Kills Self With Toilet Paper

SPARTANBURG, S.C. -- Investigators said a 35-year-old South Carolina man killed himself just two days after being convicted of committing a lewd act on a minor.

Howard Darrell Melton was found unconscious in his prison cell at Kirkland Correctional Institution in Columbia Friday morning, according to a press release from the state Department of Corrections.

The State Law Enforcement Division is investigating the death.

"We did have a confirmed suicide from the Department of Corrections," said Ted Kennedy, chief deputy coroner for Richland County.

The State newspaper reported that Richland County deputy coroner Ted Kennedy said Melton suffocated himself by stuffing toilet paper in his mouth and his nostrils.

When Melton was in the custody of the Spartanburg County Detention Center, he was considered a suicide risk. Melton was taken to Kirkland early Thursday morning.

Melton ran Timber Creek Retriever Training with his black Labrador retriever, Timber, according to The Herald-Journal.

This website chronicles what death row inmates request for their last meal...appropriately titled DeadManEating.com

Website details what they asked for, what crime they committed, etc. etc. Here's the list from 2006:

http://www.deadmaneating.com/dmearch.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back