Interesting Handwriting Analysis of the Ransom Note

GRT

Reaction score
This is probably old news for most, but it's interesting because the certified forensic document examiner not only determined that whoever wrote the note was trying to imitate Patsy's writing but she also suggests what type of handwriting clues might lead to the killer.

Would be interesting to follow up but impossibly labourorious. I think a computer program would have to be invented for such a task? Then that's even if the idea is entertained..
I said who I leant toward regarding suspects but really, I don't know, as my thoughts turned elsewhere. The Ramsey theories seem a bit much.
MOO

Last edited:
Would be interesting to follow up but impossibly labourorious. I think a computer program would have to be invented for such a task? Then that's even if the idea is entertained..
I said who I leant toward regarding suspects but really, I don't know, as my thoughts turned elsewhere. The Ramsey theories seem a bit much.
MOO
The computer program idea is a good one. In this day and age of advanced technology, it seems like there should be some type of handwriting analysis that can pick up the points the expert laid out.

I agree that doing it manually would be labor-intensive.

The main reason I would take this analysis with a grain of salt is that PR had a copy of the ransom note before she was asked to give handwriting samples. To me, that's like saying , 'Here's what you don't want your handwriting to look like.'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back