Interesting Post on Myspace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
icedtea4me said:
LOL! What about his paw-writing? Have you ever noticed any similarities between it and the "ransom note"? Has your cat ever advised you to be well-rested? Has your cat ever told you he does not particularly like you?

-Tea
Hmmmmmm.....yes, I believe his paw-writing does resember the ransom note. And he does try to ransom random household items....even Christmas decorations. I"m sure he's trying to tell me to be well-rested....he tries to lay on my face. He has never told me he didn't like me, but he does give me looks that indicate he could do away with me or my loved ones at any time. Especially if I do something unforgivable like shut him in the closet. In his defense, he ate both of my daughter's dance costumes, so I'm not sure he'd be into the pageant scene. He never eats hair that has been bleached or hair-sprayed. He doesn't hesitate to yank out perfectly good raw hair by the folicles, though.

wallflower67 said:
Hmmmmmm.....yes, I believe his paw-writing does resember the ransom note. And he does try to ransom random household items....even Christmas decorations. I"m sure he's trying to tell me to be well-rested....he tries to lay on my face. He has never told me he didn't like me, but he does give me looks that indicate he could do away with me or my loved ones at any time. Especially if I do something unforgivable like shut him in the closet. In his defense, he ate both of my daughter's dance costumes, so I'm not sure he'd be into the pageant scene. He never eats hair that has been bleached or hair-sprayed. He doesn't hesitate to yank out perfectly good raw hair by the folicles, though.

If your cat exchanges emails with Michael Tracey then I think we may have found JMK's accomplice. At least I'm sure we could sell the notion to Mary Lacey.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Chrishope said:
If your cat exchanges emails with Michael Tracey then I think we may have found JMK's accomplice. At least I'm sure we could sell the notion to Mary Lacey.
This thread is cracking me up!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26
Back