Interesting ...

capps said:
BR - In high school,will be graduating,went to the stump with JR when he tried to run for office,and took PR's place when she wasn't feeling well.

capps,

Could we have sources for this information about BR?

BlueCrab said:
capps,

Could we have sources for this information about BR?

BlueCrab,

I found it while surfing a while back,it's in one of the interviews JR gave when he was running for office. I'll do my best to find it again.

Do you know any thing recently about JAR?

BluCrab,

Per your post #78

Maybe because there was a risk that Schiller would be sued if he named NI in the book,by attaching NI to the Ramsey murder,no matter how small?

Btw ... I've been on a mission trying to find the source on Burke you asked for on a previous post. I haven't found it yet,but it's out there some where.

capps said:
BluCrab,

Per your post #78

Maybe because there was a risk that Schiller would be sued if he named NI in the book,by attaching NI to the Ramsey murder,no matter how small?

Btw ... I've been on a mission trying to find the source on Burke you asked for on a previous post. I haven't found it yet,but it's out there some where.

capps,

Schiller wouldn't have been sued so long as he didn't accuse NI of the murder. NI was almost a part of the Ramsey and Stine families, and his absence from PMPT and other publications is conspicuous.

In response to your question, I haven't heard anything recent about JAR nor BR, and that too makes me wonder. That's why I'd appreciate a source about BR's activities you mentioned in one of your foregoing posts.

BlueCrab said:
Good question about why he wasn't thoroughly investigated. And why Schiller is apparently helping to coverup his very existence by leaving him out of PMPT. To find out more you can Google his name, Nathan Inouye.
I do think that his name was probably left out on purpose as you suggest. There are also other things in the book that left me wondering , such as the Stines doing make_up for one of the interviews. I have seen discussions about that here,but why did Sciller even add it?
Does Schiller give interviews? I know he did before but I mean recently.
I am sorry if I am rehashing things that were discussed already, I have tried to read back posts BUT there are so many!! and I do have a job,house and husband that needs some time :)
I wonder if NI has kept his name.
And BC you are so right, there is never any word on JAR! that should tell us something..
Do you think this case will ever be solved?

BlueCrab said:
Good question about why he wasn't thoroughly investigated. And why Schiller is apparently helping to coverup his very existence by leaving him out of PMPT. To find out more you can Google his name, Nathan Inouye.
Wasn't there a practice note with "Mr. and Mrs. I"?

Rupert said:
Wasn't there a practice note with "Mr. and Mrs. I"?

Holy mackeral Rupert, you are right. It could have been a capital "I" instead of the beginning of a capital "R". Could that be the real reason he aborted that salutation and started over again? Was the writer unconsciously thinking of his own parents when he wrote that first salutation?

BlueCrab said:
Holy mackeral Rupert, you are right. It could have been a capital "I" instead of the beginning of a capital "R". Could that be the real reason he aborted that salutation and started over again? Was the writer unconsciously thinking of his own parents when he wrote that first salutation?
Nice linkage Rupert, did the child of "Mr. and Mrs. I" have any movie preferences?

UKGuy said:
Nice linkage Rupert, did the child of "Mr. and Mrs. I" have any movie preferences?

UKGuy,

I don't know about movies, but NI's favorite book was apparently "Walk Good", written by Roland Reimer about his experiences in Negril, Jamaica. NI served in the Peace Corps at Kingston, Jamaica from 1999 to 2001 and, as a comment to his fellow Peace Corps volunteers, on the internet he wrote just two words "Walk Good". Reimer's book "Walk Good" takes the reader deep into the island including the notorious adult-only "Hedonism Resort". Hedonism is the psychological belief that only pain and pleasure motivate people.

BlueCrab

duffy said:
Sheila, what makes you think this?
Duffy

It is just an idea I had after reading what that woman said about her boyfriend who came home at about 5 am the night of the murder. She said he hated big business and had a fascination with world political disputes. She thought he wrote the note because these things are referred to in the first paragraph. I re-read the note and thought maybe he could have composed the beginning of the note. I had always thought that Patsy wrote the whole note. But after my re-read I thought that maybe Patsy only took over after the first 7 sentences because that is when it goes completely over the top.

According to my current theory:
After the accidental killing of JonBenet in Ramsey house basement at about 2 am the perpetrators rang John Ramsey's ex-best friend because they were in a panic and wanted his help. The night owl guy was at John's ex-best friend's house, having gone there after leaving the basement before the murder took place.

My idea about the ransom note:
The two of them dictated the first part of the note to Patsy over the phone at about 4 am. The night owl guy dictated the first five rather weird sentences then the ex-best friend the next two. Patsy then had to finish the note herself because the others had to get off the phone.

This is all my theory and according to my theory all these guys (but not John) were paedophiles.

aussiesheila said:
It is just an idea I had after reading what that woman said about her boyfriend who came home at about 5 am the night of the murder.

aussiesheila,

Chris Wolf 's DNA did not match the DNA in the crotch of JonBenet's panties. He is not a suspect.

aussiesheila said:
Duffy

According to my current theory:
After the accidental killing of JonBenet in Ramsey house basement at about 2 am the perpetrators rang John Ramsey's ex-best friend because they were in a panic and wanted his help. The night owl guy was at John's ex-best friend's house, having gone there after leaving the basement before the murder took place.

My idea about the ransom note:
The two of them dictated the first part of the note to Patsy over the phone at about 4 am. The night owl guy dictated the first five rather weird sentences then the ex-best friend the next two. Patsy then had to finish the note herself because the others had to get off the phone.

This is all my theory and according to my theory all these guys (but not John) were paedophiles.
Three people wrote the note? Over the phone? Why would anyone chance dictating a ransome note over the phone at 4:00am? Are you so desperate to implicate PR that you have to go out of the way to include her somehow?

BlueCrab said:
aussiesheila,

Chris Wolf 's DNA did not match the DNA in the crotch of JonBenet's panties. He is not a suspect.
BlueCrab,

this statement you have just made.

OK his DNA does not match the DNA in the crotch of JonBenet's panties. But how does that make what I have theorized in my post wrong? There is not necessarily any inconsistency there at all.

And OK he is not a suspect you say. Not a suspect of what I ask.

My head just had a minor explosion, huh.

It would take a pedophile to know a pedophile, imop. Birds of a feather flock together, I will give you that for 'your two P guys' but.

You slipped off the slippery deck when you included PR in that scenario. Why would ANY MOTHER participate in a colusion like that?

This case clearly IS a coverup, when you add ALL of the other hundreds of goofy stuff into the picture. The Ramseys ongoing and serious case of Ramnesia. No creation of a living memorial to JonBenet. Their playing car chase with the Stines hiding from the media. THEIR best chance for help 'to find the real killer', would have been to continue ongoing openess with the media, but no. Sitting with the media at the beginning and telling them exactly what questions to ask. (Paula Woodard if memory serves me was the reporter)

IMOP there was just waaaay tooooo much about the case that just points to a coverup. The BPD can certainly take the blame for a messy investigation, BUT they were spot on when the identified it as a 'coverup'.

ALL of my hair will fall out, IF IF we ever pin this on an OUTSIDER.

NI the tutor was about the same age as JAR, am I right, both were students at CU. They had to have at least casual acquaintance with each other because of the family ties between the R's and the S's. How deep was that relationship, WE don't know. Nor do we know what if anything they shared together in conversation about all sorts of 'STUFF' that young men typically talk about. WE also donut know IF IF NI and JAR shared any CU classes or activities together.

To repeat ad nauseum, for JAR to respond to a magazine interview soooo close to JonBenets death, and reply to question about 'what' should be the fate of her killer, he responds 'forgiveness', tells me a whole lot.

One MIGHT possibly forgive a killer AFTER he is found, convicted, imprisoned and time passes BUT NOT so soon after the murder.

SOOOOOOOOO do WE let the R's sit in the mess of their creation, their own little family may be in fact be the judge, jury, sentencer,and life long sufferer of another American tragedy ? hmmm.

WE are still here because we mourn the loss of a little girl who had promise of a bright future, and cannot determine the truth alone, so WEtry to figure out what madness caused her death.

She didn't deserve this fate WE agree to that 100%. WE also deserve better investigations in matters such as this.

I am observing HOW the Dutch are handling the Halloway case, and I think they appear to have a very large HUNK of ability in the handling of SUSPECTS. However I note other lacks, time will tell how well they have done 'in the end'. Their technique is rather close to the 'bare light bulb' used in who done it movies of the 1940's. They are asking HARD questions and getting different answers 'right' up front.

:behindbar:

Zman said:
Three people wrote the note? Over the phone? Why would anyone chance dictating a ransome note over the phone at 4:00am?
Zman, Yes well I am theorizing that three people contributed to the content of the note and that one person wrote it. If there were some very panicked paedophiles in the basement of the Ramsey home with a dead body they might phone another paedophile at his home at 3 am for help if they knew him well. Together they might decide the best way to cover up for the terrible mistake would be to hide the body in the house until they can organise a way of disposing of it safely and meanwhile stage a kidnapping. They might be able to make Patsy write the note because some of these paedophiles are her friends and she doesn't want the fact that these friends have been abusing JonBenet for years to get out. She is prepared to protect them and the paedophiles are prepared to protect one another.
Zman said:
Are you so desperate to implicate PR that you have to go out of the way to include her somehow?
Desperation has got nothing to do with it. Just evidence

Camper said:
[...]To repeat ad nauseum, for JAR to respond to a magazine interview soooo close to JonBenets death, and reply to question about 'what' should be the fate of her killer, he responds 'forgiveness', tells me a whole lot.

One MIGHT possibly forgive a killer AFTER he is found, convicted, imprisoned and time passes BUT NOT so soon after the murder.

[...]

:behindbar:
Not necessarily...

Meyer, Peter, Death of Innocence - A Case of Murder in Vermont, Hbk, p 254

"Immediately after the killing Missy's patents - both of whom are religious - had an instinctive reaction of compassion for the killers. But as the pain of their daughter's loss grew, their anger about Melissa's senseless death increased, as did their frustration with the legal system. "It's nice to be protected," said Eric Walbridge. "I wish somebody would protect us."

aussiesheila said:
Zman, Yes well I am theorizing that three people contributed to the content of the note and that one person wrote it. If there were some very panicked paedophiles in the basement of the Ramsey home with a dead body they might phone another paedophile at his home at 3 am for help if they knew him well. Together they might decide the best way to cover up for the terrible mistake would be to hide the body in the house until they can organise a way of disposing of it safely and meanwhile stage a kidnapping. They might be able to make Patsy write the note because some of these paedophiles are her friends and she doesn't want the fact that these friends have been abusing JonBenet for years to get out. She is prepared to protect them and the paedophiles are prepared to protect one another.Desperation has got nothing to do with it. Just evidence
There is no solid hard evidence that JBR was ever molested by anyone. There is even only speculation that the paint brush was used that night.

Now you have 3 pedophiles molesting her for years?

You have no evidence. Evidence is a hard fact not an opionion.

Zman said:
There is no solid hard evidence that JBR was ever molested by anyone.

Zman,

There is compelling evidence that JonBenet had been sexually molested several days prior to the murder. A panel of doctors who studied the autopsy report and examined the microscopic specimens collected during the autopsy unanimously agreed JonBenet had suffered acute (night of the murder) and chronic (1 to 3 days prior to the murder) sexual abuse to the vagina.

Also, from the 1998 interviews:

TOM HANEY: "Ms. Ramsey, are you aware that there had been prior vaginal intrusion on JonBenet?"

PATSY RAMSEY: "No, I am not. Prior to the night she was killed?"

TOM HANEY: "Correct."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

TOM HANEY: "Who, how could she have been violated like that?"

PATSY RAMSEY: "I don't know. This is the absolute first time I ever heard that."

BlueCrab

A panel handpicked by BPD. Why didn't they include Sirotnak who actually saw the body?

tipper said:
A panel handpicked by BPD. Why didn't they include Sirotnak who actually saw the body?

tipper,

They didn't have to. Dr. Andrew Sirotnak, assistant professor of pediatrics at CU, was brought in by coroner John Meyer during the autopsy. Sirotnak and Meyer re-examined JonBenet's genitals and they verified the evidence of vaginal injury (PMPT pb, pg 59). The microscopic slides, of course, were not available at this time so that's as much as the two experts could state.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back