Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #79

Status
Not open for further replies.
What causes "blown margin"?
I just want to make sure i never do it. :(

There is an out for them that someone just mentioned on HLN. Juan Martiez can ask them if they accepted as truth what they told by JA when they formed their opinions. And then he can ask them if their opinion would be different in light of the fact that much of what she has claimed has been discredited in trial testimony. If they are honest and answer 'yes', then careers can go on. Otherwise, I agree that they are risking a huge hit to their professional reputations.

If you look up La Violettes book, it Could Happen To Anyone, on Amazon.com and view the customer reviews, you will see the backlash has already started. Someone wrote a review about the Jodi Arias defense and how LaViolette should be ashamed for supporting such weak claims.

Do you have a plausible theory on how she could get the time stamps altered?
I would love to see this proven by Juan, and it would personally make me happy that Travis didn't submit to that just before his death.
There is software available to alter timestamps of photos ... google EXIF and you shall see ...

That video is a good one. Many people need a visual to go with the events/timeline. It pretty much illustrates the way I envision how this murder happened.

I turned it off as soon as whoever made that asked Brian Carr if he was "mentally deficient." There are far better ways to make a point than to personally attack someone like that.

And I'm not alone in thinking he may not be all there, that's even more reason to stay away from nasty comments like that.

I have got a question I've asked on different threads but no answer....might have been discussed somewhere earlier, but haven't found any info:

Where was her car at Travis's house on June 4? All I remember her saying was it was in the middle or 3rd parking space at his house.

So wouldn't the roomate have noticed that day when he was there? If it was parked in the garage or in the driveway...he was there in the morning and than later that afternoon.

If nobody noticed car there, than where was it? This also goes to premeditation, why hide the rental car?

Does anybody know about this?

All we have is her testimony that she parked it in the 3rd space. I would think the roommates would be able to debunk this, but we haven't heard from them (yet).

Did the car rental guy or DB say what color Jodi's hair was? Ryan said it was blonde, right?

I'm working on a theory that maybe those sex photos weren't even taken that day. It is really bothering me that Travis has hairy legs in the shower, and hairless legs in the photos.

This might help with some of your TA hair color questions:

Attachments

• JA_Hair_Color.jpg
    JA_Hair_Color.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 83
**Margarita Glass/Piece of Metal/Who-Knows-What Injury to Knuckle**

I can take no credit for this one. It came from my wonderful hubby and it may have already been discussed on these boards. If so, I apologize. He suggested that her non-reported, "I just need a Band-aid" injury came from the gun. Maybe she was test firing it BEFORE she went to Mesa?

I looked again at JA's pics of her index finger and I DEFINITELY see what looks like a "pinch." Could it be a "bite" from the .25 slide? Y'all are probably more in tune with this kind of thing than me. I'm VERY new. But it makes sense, especially if she did this and took the photo on May 31. It especially makes sense considering how big her hands are. A .25 would be little to her and would not be as comfortable a fit in her hands.

Here's a link to the photos. Just wanted to get thoughts. TIA

http://s1352.beta.photobucket.com/user/tabularasa6/media/cs127_zpsd4948607.jpg.html?sort=3&o=22
That is brilliant!! Never thought of that...she had to have this planned perfectly for her to not have more injuries!

I strongly believe that if she is a sociopath........she would never attempt suicide. Because I feel that she feels that she is truly above that and would never hurt herself....if that makes sense. I believe strongly that she lied when she said she tried suicide once.

There is software available to alter timestamps of photos ... google EXIF and you shall see ...

Holy Moly. All this technology to cheat just floors me. I already mentioned how Steph's photo shop scares me with it's possibilities, and now this??
What could possibly be a valid legal use for this?

Since I am really, REALLY bored today.....listening to the tape from yesterday’s awesome-ness and am making notes of some of the more nuanced moments from Mr. Juanderful.

JM: It’s fair to say the statements you made to Richard Samuels were YEARS after this case began to be prosecuted, correct?

JA: Possibly, yes. I don’t remember the exact time frame.

JM: Well it was in 2011 that you talked with him, wasn’t it?

JA: No it was 2010.

JM: SO YOU DO REMEMBER THEN that it was in 2010. So that was years after this case began to be prosecuted, right?

JA: I believe it was, yes.

JM: Well you just told me 2010. Are you going to go back on that answer or stick with it. Which one do you want?

LOLOLOL!

This goes to what minor was saying. she doesn't want to answer, she is a evasive
until he says something wrong. When he says something wrong, she cannot help but to correct him. Brilliant! it is the only time that he can nail her to have a specific answer which can be rebutter later. Remember that day he went round and round about something non consequentiatail. It was just like that. Until he said something that was wrong, he never got the answer he wanted... she wasn't getting an answer that could be rebutted later! She does that often I think because she has been trained to do such.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Rental car + gas cans + hair color + license plates + "stolen" gun = premeditation

Add to that the fact she probably gave him an ultimatum regarding the trip with the other woman and it was go time for the psychotic slug.

All we have is her testimony that she parked it in the 3rd space. I would think the roommates would be able to debunk this, but we haven't heard from them (yet).

I believe one of the two roommates was house-sitting for/with his girlfriend/fiance, so he was not there.

I think all websleuths should take a look at this short film it is the most likely way Travis was killed with the right time frame to.
Glad you posted the youtube link.

A GREAT amount of work to make that...the grammatical errors are distracting to me. Yes, I'm one of THOSE people. :) I know to others it's minor, but it would be more powerful and credible with those corrections. MOO

Holy Moly. All this technology to cheat just floors me. I already mentioned how Steph's photo shop scares me with it's possibilities, and now this??
What could possibly be a valid legal use for this?

Very simple - someone gets a new camera and they set the date/time incorrectly by mistake and take a boatload of pics. They want a timestamp on the pics (I do for my daughter) and need to change the timestamp to the correct value.

That is brilliant!! Never thought of that...she had to have this planned perfectly for her to not have more injuries!

I agree! AND if she hurt herself that bad just TESTING the gun, it may have made her re-think her choice of primary weapon... :twocents:

I have learned so much technology here. Can you tell me how you do screenshots and save them to your computer.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

[shift] [Print Screen] then go to a graphics program such as MS Paint and paste it into there and crop if necessary etc.

LaViolette is probably receiving pressure from battered women's groups NOT to testify as Arias is not displaying any signs of being battered and would damage the cases of any future battered women going forward. And also if Arias told her that Travis was looking at child *advertiser censored* on the computer, she would have to reveal that on cross and that we know is an outright lie. If I were her, I'd withdraw from the case. But money talks ...

I was wondering for a long time, who the experts would be, and why in the world they would put their career on the line for her. :waitasec: Although I have never heard of her, I did look her up. She seems to be rather respectable.

I really hope she is getting pressure, e-mails, etc.... To take another look. ;)

She may have "fallen" for Jodi's BS for a price, however, now that Jodi has been on the stand for so long one would have to believe she sees the true Jodi as well. Any real expert should be able to see she is not a battered or abused woman. She should also be able to see as you say above, how much damage this case could do to truly battered women.

Also, the juror question about her mental illness - When she was asked the question she said she had no mental illness. Which makes me wonder what the psychologist is going to say. She clearly hasn't been diagnosed with anything. :waitasec:

What causes "blown margin"?
I just want to make sure i never do it. :(

Usually when someone attaches a picture to their post and it is too big. However, most of the time, when you go to the next page of the thread (sometimes if you refresh even) your margins will be ok. It is annoying if it happens, but ... stuff happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74