Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #79

Status
Not open for further replies.
she must have realized she took the photos of the crime. are these the photos she thought were deleted?

She couldn't have known what those were. I think the police had to do a lot to them to see it themselves. She had to know they were at some point following the ceiling shot though. So maybe she was worried about them and that IS the reason.
She sure was surprised when det. Flores told her!!!!

I agree, but they know that the prosecution is going to bring up that no ammunition or holster was found (assuming this is true). And they know Travis' friend is going to say he didn't own one. So they have to say something to try to back up Jodi's story. I just wonder what it's going to be.

it was an imaginary gun that was made of fog? :floorlaugh:

i trust juan and im hoping he has something up his sleeve re: burglary at her grandparents.

Dragging this over from where ever I read it...

even if JM doesn't call him, he's been mentioned so many times as being the ONLY person to know about the pedophilia and the abuse that the jury will find it quite strange when the defense doesn't call him to vouch for her.

like there's someone out there who can back her up and we never see them? i think they'll draw the correct conclusions from that. doesn't mean i wouldn't love to see JM subpoena him.

Matt is a wild card, neither side can be absolutely sure of what he'd say on the stand. Jodi tried using him.,,, Juan double dog dared her!

Now the defense is damned if they do .. And damned if they don't. Juan is the master of cornering her. He's amazing to watch the dance. Juan is the circling shark....just waiting to go in for the feeding frenzy. And Juan never disappoints!

I love that the jury longs for Juan's turn as much as we all do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

she must have realized she took the photos of the crime. are these the photos she thought were deleted? i can see her wanting others to see the sex ones. that would explainj why she put the camera in the washer. i hope i'm making sense

The crime photos were so dark the police had to enhance them. I don't think she knew what they were when she deleted them. I'm not even sure they were deleted. Didn't they say that only some of the pictures were deleted?

Realize how important getting him in that shower was for her. He is surrounded at all sides. Anywhere else and he can escape from a knife attack from a smaller/weaker individual. In that shower he is cornered on three sides, with her blocking the fourth. This is why she must talk him into the shower.

Most people take a shower when they get up (whatever time that is) and before they go to work. You don't have to have sex to take a shower...just sayin.

If they did have sex that day, where are the photos of them together in poses, etc? She even spoke herself about the timer, yet no photos of them together. Usually, "sex photos" involve two people together, not separately.

No way to tell what her genitalia looked like when not having sex, so no way to tell if she had. A persons genitalia doesn't "stretch out" and stay that way after sex. I think that was the way she always looked. But, again, just my opinion.

dont give nurmi ideas for a demonstration

:eek::hills:

dont forget she hurt her shoulder too :what:

Did your jaw drop when she told the jury that one!?

Mine sure did!

Besides the fact her injuries suddenly began to pile up. Specially after they made the point she was relatively unscathed next to Travis's injuries!

I'm struggling with the issue of premeditation. I keep going back and forth. For me, the issue is the gun.

Does anyone think the defense is going to try to prove that Travis owned the gun that Jodi used? Will they bring in that tape of Travis at the shooting range or will the prosecution bring it on rebuttal? Thoughts?

They can't prove it because he didn't own a gun. There will be no corroboration for that. it only comes from lying jodi. nobody else.

That guy will testify but what does he prove?

If you look over both JA and TA's blog...It's spooky. She was stalking him there too and even copied portions of things that he had written on his blog.

Creepy.

moo

Very interesting, thanks!

I always wondered what was wrong with his neck. Are those ligature marks or did she already cut him somehow? Neck has looked strange in that pic from day one.

Most people take a shower when they get up (whatever time that is) and before they go to work. You don't have to have sex to take a shower...just sayin.

If they did have sex that day, where are the photos of them together in poses, etc? She even spoke herself about the timer, yet no photos of them together. Usually, "sex photos" involve two people together, not separately.

And you know this how? ... Giggle... J/k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she had sex and took pics or videos we'd be seeing them. No doubt about that IMHO!!

She'd bring in anything and everything she could to convince that jury he was still 'courting' HER back! Cough. Cough. Ahem

Remember they had to use her camera? One of two that may or may not have made it into that house?

new here!

do you guys know where I can find trial evidence info?

like the email where TA calls JA a sociopath?

During the Casey Anthony trial there was a place you could see all the interviews of the people questioned, phone records, etc.

Thought I saw it on here.

Can anyone help?

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics