Interview with Casey - Is it finally happening this time?

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by beach, May 30, 2015.

1. jkly

jkly Well-Known Member

It's hilarious that they are calling her a photographer and saying she "got a new job." She doesn't have a job, she's playing around with a camera. She needs real customers to call it a "job."

2. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

On her 'about me' she says she wants to photograph peoples weddings and family vacations/parties. Does anyone want a baby killer to come and photograph their wedding? :eek:

3. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

Nor my babies, or my pets for that matter!!

4. Hez

Hez Well-Known Member

Who will be stupid enough to give FCA (convicted of check fraud) their credit card information or a check?

5. krkrjx

krkrjx Nezahrávej si se mnou.

I think she might want an interview but her terms would be no serious questions. Every minute would have to be focused on Her Highness. I hope no one in any media is willing to show what a bottom feeder they are by considering an interview of that ***.

Justice was not served and nothing the killer says will make that OK. She is not special. She is not important. She got away with murder and I hope no one stoops so low as to go sniffing after her with a microphone.

6. flourish

flourish Now With 30% More Emo

Unfortunately we know there are at least 12...

7. Whiteorchids

Whiteorchids Well-Known Member

Jodi Arias was a photographer too if she's ever released possibly her and Casey can go into business together. It could be called A&A photography for Anthony and Arias specializing in couples and baby photography.

8. concernedmother

concernedmother Well-Known Member

She needs to find some occupation before that guy she is living with kicks the bucket. jmo.

9. Whiteorchids

Whiteorchids Well-Known Member

She's probably trying to get him to make her his beneficiary if he hasn't already and then she's all set. If he does he's should be worried she might poison him or hire a hit man. She's all about Casey. She did kill once and get away with it. Usually these murderers try again.

10. BetteDavisEyes

BetteDavisEyes Fasten your seatbelts...

11. HMSHood

HMSHood Admiral-Class Battlecruiser

How fitting. :crazy: Perhaps there first client could be Jerry Sandusky or Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. :crazy:

12. Jovi Girl

Jovi Girl Active Member

Is she preggo ? I saw a magazine cover in the supermarket today.

13. jkly

jkly Well-Known Member

Still nothing from any reputable source that she's pregnant. I'm annoyed with Wesh for interviewing Baez. Why interview him and Ashton at all right now?

If someone is planning to interview that thing (Casey), they will not like the reaction they'll get. Who do they think wants to hear from her?

14. Frigga

Frigga New Member

We haven't forgotten. We will NEVER forget. She needs to crawl back under her rock. I liked it much better when she was "living in fear for her life".

15. jkly

jkly Well-Known Member

If she does an interview, she'll be forced to crawl back under her rock and she'll get a jarring reminder of those days when she was "living in fear for her life." (Or more likely the people surrounding her narcissistic self will be living in fear of her life and will force her back into hiding.)

Seeing Baez's name in print in relation to this case again makes me want to go take a shower. No one in their right mind thinks that he's actually a good lawyer. During the trial his rookie mistakes were endless.

IMO, he either got Casey acquitted on pure dumb luck or he cheated somehow. I wish the news outlets (minus Geraldo who is just an idiot) would quit humoring him.

16. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

It amazes me that the interview rumors go on and on- really, anyone who knows anything about this case knows one thing for sure.
    She is a pathological liar. What exactly do they think they will get in an interview?

17. eileenhawkeye

eileenhawkeye Well-Known Member

I wish she would just do the interview already and get it over with. If it's going to get low ratings and a boycott, all the better. I think there is a fear that the interview won't be a flop and people do want to hear what she has to say.

18. jkly

jkly Well-Known Member

Meaning hear her lie and talk about herself and what she owns. It will be a recap of those idiotic and boring video diaries that she claimed were "hacked" from her computer.

They weren't. She put them out there herself because Baez was taking too long getting her an interview/book deal. She fired him around that time and decided to take matters into her own hands. She must have hated the response they got.

The first one she released provoked some lukewarm disgust and she got to see herself on the news for a day or two. What probably really bothered her was the complete lack of response to the second one she leaked. Utter and complete fail, Casey.

I really hope Kronk gets a large settlement from her. She doesn't care if people hate her as long as she's getting attention. The only way to hurt her is by throwing her in jail where she can't live the life she wants or by taking away her money/material possessions.

19. Gecko100

Gecko100 Well-Known Member

Well if she is, she will have Child Protective Services knocking on her door in an instant. That would be a baby at very high risk, and I doubt they would take any chances with it. It would likely be removed at birth.

20. eileenhawkeye

eileenhawkeye Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be too sure about that. They don't remove children who show signs of abuse---what makes you think they are going to remove her child? She was acquitted.