Interview with the two boys has been cancelled

JMO, but it seems the attorneys don't give a **** what the public thinks. They are banking on another Pinellas 12.

My feeling is the reason the lawyers are exhausted is that they have an out of control client who is not doing anything to help her own perception with LE or the public. No wonder they cancelled the open house. This is breaking down. Something internal in my opinion. Someone is ready to break.

ohhh grandmaj I pray you are right

Well, at least those boys won't have to be interviewed and swabbed. Bless their little hearts and souls and daily lives. :heart:

Tryin' hard to find the positive in this admittedly not surprising news.

What about Lisa? :blowkiss:

My feeling is the reason the lawyers are exhausted is that they have an out of control client who is not doing anything to help her own perception with LE or the public. No wonder they cancelled the open house. This is breaking down. Something internal in my opinion. Someone is ready to break.

From your keyboard to God's ears, however I've been waiting for almost three yeard for some others to break and it ain't happened yet. JMHO..

Good to see ya grandmaj :seeya:

vacation, maybe? they need some r 'n r 'cause they are so tired, doncha' know
pffft

We'll soon read that the family has been "gifted" with an all-expenses-paid trip to Disney World. :rolleyes: I predicted R & R for the parents this afternoon, but the "boys" are probably exhausted, too. Horse Hash!

I hope you are right, because the alternative just sucks!

Mr. Iraq veteran Cousin should be kicking himself in the pants right about now and if he's so "for" justice and would die for Lisa.. well, he better have his eyes open to see what's really happening. Maybe justice is more important to him than exhaustion. I'm sure he was exhausted EVERY day in 120 degree weather in Iraq but STILL did what he had to... UGH

What the heck is going on with this family? Something is up. KCPD says family attorney asked the interview with Lisa's older brothers be moved back to next week...

@Cliff JudyKCPD says #LisaIrwin family attorney asked the interview with Lisa's older brothers be moved back to next week. Interview tomorrow cancelled

One question. How does one "move back" to "next week?"

More word salad.

So JT is the attorney who canceled the interviews. Guess he is taking over for CS, and probably was ticked to find she had taken over while he was in Italy. MOO

Next thing you know these two attorney's will be "going at it."

All the while it's getting colder and colder. Last night we had snow in Northern NM. Woke up to two inches, very cold. This evening I heard coyotes at the end of our property and quickly brought my dogs in as I was concerned the coyotes would look at the two small ones as "food."

Then it hit me, I care more for those doggies then anyone in that family seems to care about Lisa. God love that precious child.

I think that is exactly the issue. A conflict between the attorney's.
CS was definitely doing the "defense spin"...BUT, she was also speaking to local media, the parents were seen at the prayer vigil for the first time. I think CS understands the public in KC and was trying to "soothe" the parents image. I think the boys interview was part of that.

JT wants to play the big city lawyer games. It sounds like he is the one who decided to cancel the interviews.

IMO there might be some issues between the lawyers.

We'll soon read that the family has been "gifted" with an all-expenses-paid trip to Disney World. :rolleyes: I predicted R & R for the parents this afternoon, but the "boys" are probably exhausted, too. Horse Hash!

I think you could be right on about this. While baby Lisa is, God knows where, the family relaxes by going to Disney World for another photo op.

If suddenly these lawyers pick one parent over another I think we will have an answer. They cannot possibly represent both parents unless they are both on the same plane. I think it is inevitable in the near future anyway if one is charged they can only represent one of the two.

Gah! I can't believe the entire extended clan are supporting these inane decisions-- why don't those grandparents put their foot down? This wishy washy carp wouldn't be happening under my roof, that's for sure. Someone needs to stand up for that baby! MOO

IF Lisa was my grandchild I would be kicking JI and DB to the curb..JMHO

From your keyboard to God's ears, however I've been waiting for almost three yeard for some others to break and it ain't happened yet. JMHO..

Good to see ya grandmaj :seeya:

I know. :sigh: :wave:

IF Lisa was my grandchild I would be kicking JI and DB to the curb..JMHO

yeah, but there was another case that we thought the grandparents should be kicking the parent to the curb and we see how THAT ended up! :banghead:

Well, one things for sure, this is making the parents look as guilty as all heck. I don't think innocent people act this way. Those boys have to have heard something, especially the 8 year old.

Here's what I find really, really sad. If those two little boys witnessed or know something, they are carrying this on their little shoulders and they have seen or know something which no child should ever experience.

ETA: And I do believe they witnessed or know something!

I guess they didn't have enough time to brainwash them before the interview.

I think it's about time LE took their gloves off and arrested DB for negligence, endangering the welfare of her children and lying to police officers. After that, get CPS to take those kids away and put them in foster care until they can find some family member who is responsible enough to take care of those children. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

ITA. Maybe dad is turning on mom, or visa versa, and the lawyers are trying to control the thing, but I agree, something seems to be breaking down.

That is what I think might be going on! I never thought that the parents were in on this together, at least not at first... I have a feeling you are right, either one "figured out" the other is responsible, or one was covering for the other and is now turning on him/her.

Someone else mentioned that perhaps an arrest could be in the near future???

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back