Interviews 10/17/2011 All interviews #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Though we don't have a lot of info on Debbie's past, we have a wealth of post-crime behavior to evaluate, as well her description of the night Lisa "disappeared."

Post-crime behavior includes:

1) Aside from some initial pleas for Lisa's return in the first couple of days, there has been virtually no attempt to personalize Lisa to the abductor and beg for her return to her loving parents.
2) Refusing to let her kids talk to LE
3) Refusal to clarify for herself if the kids may have heard anything
4) Getting a defense attorney known for getting people off murder charges
5) Criticizing LE
6) Failing a lie detector
7) Inconsistencies in statements, such as the window, the time Lisa was put to bed, the last time she checked on her, the dumpster fire, the wine, etc.
8) Refusing to talk to local media.
9) Signing up for an exclusive deal with ABC (IMO) that brought BS into the picture under mysterious circumstances. Private vehicles, hotels, etc. ensue.
10)

Behavior day of Lisa's "disappearance":

1) Does not lock the door when home alone with three children.
2) Drinks (per her) more than 5 glasses of wine when is the caregiver of 3 children including a sick baby.
3) Does not check on a sick, coughing baby for several hours per own timeline. She is not sure she did check in on her at 10:30.
4)

Behavior leading up to crime:

To be filled in very soon. :seeya: Hi Debbie

For those of us that are teetering on the fence or leaning to one side - this posts gives clarity. Thank you for articulating your thoughts in such a concise and powerful manner.

Yes you are right, she did speak with them on a limited basis though. If you remember she said she was tired and didnt want to be questioned anymore and then it all stopped. Which I could never do I might add unless I had something to hide.. I would be more than cooperative with LE until the day that they found my child.

You know what, we will never know what went on behind closed doors anyway. Unless this goes to trial that is. This is a very trying thing to be a part of, and with that I mean all of us and all the people out there praying for this child.

I do see your point to a point, but I still say that she wasnt arrested anyway because she wasnt drunk and I really hoping that to be the case so that defense theory can be thrown out. Yes, JT can still try and use it but if you have 10 police officers saying, no she was fine when we spoke with her, that is going to go far in my book. After the CA case I think you will have jurors that will pay more attention now. (Lord I hope or I give up)
Even if she were drunk though LE would not have arrested her. Because a) it would have been a dumb move and b) It's not illegal to be s-faced in your own home, even with children present.

That said, we don't know if she was still drunk at 4am.

And I do agree that maybe she was never drunk at all.

I can't imagine but that's me thinking about how I raised my kids. When they were babies, they got a bath daily, right before bedtime.

Monday we learned Lisa's mom said she put Lisa to bed at 6:40ish pm. How early did she start drinking? Did she even have time to feed the older children between her drinking and tallking to the neighbor? :furious:

imo

Right - at this age babies are most likely crawling and exploring with their hands & mouths - YUCK! Also for the structure babies need in their day and signaling of bed time routine. Eat dinner, get a bath, brush teeth, get PJ's on, read a book, go to bed...

We have a new thread for today's interviews. So this one is closed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZBli