Interviews & MSM with/about friends, family, law enforcement etc...

I personally have 7 laptops (6 windoze, 1 Macbook) and 4 external drives. 4 laptops and 1 external drive are old and really need to be disposed of once I get around to saving data then properly destroying hard drives. :-D

I just noticed "their parents" - is that poor reporting or was Sidney's parents' home also searched? SM+TM+3 children = 5 phones; TM's parents = 2 phones; SM's parents = 2 phones. Adds up if they are grabbing everybody's phone.

Polly Caison said her house and the Moorer house each were searched twice, including once with a search warrant. Police took boxes of belongings, but she said she’s sure there wasn’t any evidence in either house to support the charges.

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...of-tammy-and-sidney-moorer.html#storylink=cpy

Police took boxes of belongings, but she said she’s sure there wasn’t any evidence in either house to support the charges.

Maybe Polly is so sure because maybe she knows that....“I promise you one thing, whatever happened to that girl it did not happen here,” she said.

She's very sure and confident, isn't she? She can promise lots of things. So what does Polly Caison know that she's not telling? Will the state call her as a witness first?

Thanks for sharing your personal computer and phone inventory. I didn't think of it that way, which is odd because I also have many cell phones in the house. I just forgot. This changes my thoughts about what I thought about the quantity can mean for this case and another case.

Technology changes so fast, it's easy to inadvertently end up with a bunch of older systems. And cell phone tech changes every year at least. I live alone but I have a network set up. And don't forget things like Internet gaming devices, iPads or iPods, media centers, VOIP phone systems, DVR systems, wireless printers, external storage drives or servers, all of which connect to a local network as well. I probably have at least 10 devices on my network in total, not all in use at the same time, but all of which can connect to my local network as needed. </tech head>

Thanks for sharing your personal computer and phone inventory. I didn't think of it that way, which is odd because I also have many cell phones in the house. I just forgot. This changes my thoughts about what I thought about the quantity can mean for this case and another case.

Same here. I didn't think about all of the old phones I have either.:blushing: I think I'm still going to wonder about their phones though....I want to know how many were just old and not in use and how many were actually being used.:thinking:

She's very sure and confident, isn't she? She can promise lots of things. So what does Polly Caison know that she's not telling? Will the state call her as a witness first?

I am surprised she didnt release a country and western single to raise funds for her dearest, accused of murder, daughter. Oh welll.

http://http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1186191#.VR2XphAegik

Family of Heather Elvis to hold news conference

The family of Heather Elvis will hold a news conference tonight at 5 p.m.

The news conference is expected to address the social media activity surrounding the Heather Elvis case, according to a release from Debbi Elvis, Heather Elvis' mother.

HMMMMMMM I almost wish I knew someone here IRL so you could text or call me when this happens. It's right when I get off work. Oh I don't know what to thinkg!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back