Ireland - Conor, 9, Darragh, 7, & Carla McGinley, 3, dead, woman taken to hospital, Dublin, Jan 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

RobinCAL

Reaction score
"The bodies of three children have been found at a home in Dublin, with police describing their deaths as "unexplained".

A woman in her 40s has been taken to hospital.

All the children, two boys and a girl, are believed to be under the age of 10, but their exact ages have not been released"

Bodies of three children found at Dublin home

1D45E365-6013-437D-9E69-E73CBB64FA1A.jpeg

Gardaí are investigating after the bodies of three children were discovered at a house in Co Dublin.

The two boys and a girl were found in a home at Parson's Court in Newcastle in west Dublin.

It is understood a woman in her 40s, who may be the children's mother, has been taken to Tallaght Hospital.

The discovery was made this evening after 7pm when gardaí were called to the residence in Newcastle village.

The estate is made up of houses and apartments.

When the gardaí got there, they first found a woman on the street in a disorientated state.

They then went into the residence and found the bodies of three children, two boys and a girl.

The children are believed to be very young and initial reports suggest that they are all under ten years of age, but this has not been confirmed.

The scene has been preserved and the Office of the State Pathologist has been informed.

6A92D5D2-E139-49A2-819E-5768F215413D.jpeg

Post-mortem examinations will have to be carried out to establish the cause of the children's deaths.

Members of the Garda Technical Bureau are at the scene and a detailed forensic examination will be carried out.

It is understood a note may have been found at the scene.

At this stage, gardaí do not believe the children died of natural causes, but will await the outcome of the post mortems to determine the cause of their deaths.

There was no sign of a break-in and gardaí say the children's deaths are as yet "unexplained".

Gardaí at Clondalkin Garda Station have begun an investigation and are to carry out house-to-house inquiries in the area.

They are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to contact them.

Bodies of three children found at Dublin home

#Breaking...3 children have been found dead in a house in Rathcoole,Co.Dublin..More to come..

Padraig O'Reilly Photographer on Twitter

The house at Parsons Court,Newcastle,Dublin where 3 children,2 boys & a girl,where found dead this evening is now sealed off by #garda...

Their bodies remain at the house.A woman found near the house in a distraught state is currently being treated at Tallaght hospital..

The ages of the 3 deceased children found at a house in Newcastle tonight @ 7pm are believed to be 4,8 and 10...

A woman, understood to be their mother, was also rushed to hospital after being found in a disorientated state by a taxi driver on the street outside at around 7pm.

After finding the woman, gardai then went into the home at Parsons Court were the grim discovery was made.

[...]

The kids, two boys and a girl, were aged four, eight, and ten.

29FBC202-B4BD-4FD1-9B49-D1C57EA3CE3F.png

8D297967-80B9-471D-8CBC-1901CE02DF42.jpeg

[...]

There was an eerie sense of horror and disbelief as local people heard of the sudden deaths of three young children.

A number of relatives of the family arrived at the grisly scene and looked distraught and ashen-faced as they spoke to detectives.

Locals in shock after three kids found dead at house in quiet village estate

One neighbour who did not want to be identified said: “I only found out five minutes ago after my brother rang because it was on the news.

“I was oblivious [because we live in the corner] so I didn’t know anything. “

Another neighbour had visited the woman and said they were “trying to piece it together ourselves”.

She added: “I have kids upstairs, she has kids next door.

“I was actually was worried because she has three kids as well and I didn’t know who it was.

“It doesn’t seem real. I’ll be honest we’re shaking.

“I don’t know anything yet and it hasn’t sunk in because I didn’t know about it the last two hours.

The two friends said the family moved into the estate about a year ago.

Locals in shock after three kids found dead at house in quiet village estate

25 January 2020:

5CE6A119-A7C4-4149-8281-91E84867246A.jpeg

Three children found dead in a house in Co Dublin have been named as brothers and sister Conor, Darragh and Carla McGinley.

The three children were found dead in a house in Parson's Court, in the village of Newcastle, which is south-west of Dublin city, on Friday night.

Their bodies were removed by ambulance at around 10am on Saturday.

[...]

It is understood it was not immediately obvious to officers how the children had died when they attended the scene.

Three children found dead in Dublin house named as brothers and sister

The house at Parsons Court in Newcastle still preserved, people have been leaving floral tributes all day to pay their respects to the family of the 3 children found dead here yesterday evening. The woman in her 40s found nearby continues to receive medical treatment#VMnews

(Video)

Sarah O'Connor on Twitter

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kfrisco