Found Deceased Ireland - Tina Satchwell, 45, Youghal, Co. Cork, 20 March 2017 *arrest*

I only came across this thread last evening and started reading every post from the start. Watching the interviews with the husband, the first thing that stood out to me was the attention to HIS details…. “I got up, had a cup of tea, slice of toast” if someone in my household went missing, I wouldn’t give two hoots about what I had for breakfast, it’s THEIR routine that matters… did they have their usual tea and toast? Was their behaviour different?

Then as soon as I saw this interview at the 6 month mark, September 2017

“We had the house searched”
I instantly thought ‘She’s in the house’. There is no way, in his situation, having been living alone for 6 months I would say ‘We had the house searched’ because I would feel alone in that house, even more so knowing that someone else SHOULD be there and are missing. I would say they searched my house or I had the house searched, definitely not ‘we’. Having reached the end of the thread now, the whole way through since watching him say that, I really was expecting this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back