Is Casey the real Zenaida?

Status
Not open for further replies.
essies,

Both the videos and the map really helps put it all into perspective. Thanks for posting all of them. :blowkiss:

4709 and 4701! One house belongs to a Zenaida and one house belongs to a Gonzalez! KC says she dropped Caylee off with ZG between 9 and 1! Wow-this reeks of premeditation!!:furious:

I believe(d) she used "between 9 and 1" because that's the time TL was in class.
Now this coincidence, or not, Casey could have looked at those homes as she drove by and formulated... I gave her to ZG between 09 and 01.

I believe(d) she used "between 9 and 1" because that's the time TL was in class.
Now this coincidence, or not, Casey could have looked at those homes as she drove by and formulated... I gave her to ZG between 09 and 01.

I'm having a hard time thinking she put that much thought into it. But, on the other hand-can all this be just coincidence?:waitasec: I wish I knew!:mad:

Wasn't sure where to share these 2 videos! I guess this thread is as good as any-since it discusses many issues about KC and the murder! It's a road trip! You'll feel like you're like you're right there!!!

YouTube - Driving Miss Casey Part 1

YouTube - Driving Miss Casey Part 2

Def gives ya alot of things to ponder!!:waitasec:

Well he's done his research wonder if he's a member here...even filmed the home the PI videoed and knew who the previous owners were there as well and the backyard looks cleaned up.
Wonder when Part 3 of the Casey Tour of Orlando will be posted?

I'm having a hard time thinking she put that much thought into it. But, on the other hand-can all this be just coincidence?:waitasec: I wish I knew!:mad:

BBM
Same here
:waitasec: But then again those darn coincidences :doh:

Well, after watchinng this report from KB I'm thinking perhaps KC was getting help from dear old mom and dad! Maybe G&C did some research (knowing Caylee was dead) so they could present LE with a plausible explanation of a ZFG connection! I really like the lawyer KB always uses in her reports. He states that he doesn't believe in coincidence! Me neither-too many of them to be coincidence!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un9tbxGHi7E"]YouTube - Mystery Surrounds Abandoned House Shown On Anthony's P.I. Video[/ame]

Interesting videos. Thanks! What really struck me was the second video, the Amscott part. I never realized there were bushes bordering the end of the parking lot where the dumster/parking place was.

I know KC had a black cover over the front of the car - but was there a visible front license plate?? where I'm from, I think you're supposed to have one on the front (in addition to the back), but no one ever gets stopped for it. But in KC's case - if your car was really out of gas why would you go through the aggravation of maneuvering the damn car in backwards in the FLA heat - unless you were trying to conceal the back license plate by bushes?

For sure it wouldn't stand out as KC's abandoned car for a while (those 3 days). IMO.

I meant to throw this out there a while ago, and then I had a system crash. So I am a little late to the party. :bang:

Fly back to the evening of July 15, 2008 when the police arrive at the Anthony’s and begin questioning the family. Written statements from George, Cindy, and Lee were all collected around 10:15 PM that evening.:cop:

These statements were collected while emotions were running high, and confusion ruled the day. :waitasec: Cindy stated she had not seen Caylee since June 8. George, probably convinced Cindy’s timing was right, said he last saw her the next day – June 9. Lee made mention of KC’s 31-day assertion.

KC, however, wrote her statement later, at 1:05 AM on the 16th. During the previous three hours no doubt George’s recollection of the last time he saw Caylee was replayed multiple times. KC, of course, was listening. This would include not only what he thought he saw Caylee wearing, but also when he saw them leave. :pinocchio:

When she finally wrote her statement at 1:00 AM she included all of the incorrect facts her parents were desperately trying to remember. The date. The clothing. :rolleyes:

What I found interesting is what she said about the time she dropped off Caylee. In his August 4 interview George is pretty firm in his belief he saw them leave the home about 10 to 1 PM. :talker: No doubt this was discussed on the evening of July 15, with KC listening.

If you look at KC’s written statement, on the first line, she writes the word “around” and then scribbles it out, following it with between 9AM and 1PM.
To me, it appears as if KC was going to follow George’s lead and write “around 1PM”, and then decided not to, instead throwing out the very wide range of 9AM to 1PM.

IMO, this lends strong credence to the notion that she knew exactly where she had discarded Caylee, she had researched it, and was using the information to keep her fantasy world “facts” straight. :thumb:

snipped with respect:

If you look at KC’s written statement, on the first line, she writes the word “around” and then scribbles it out, following it with between 9AM and 1PM.
To me, it appears as if KC was going to follow George’s lead and write “around 1PM”, and then decided not to, instead throwing out the very wide range of 9AM to 1PM.

IMO, this lends strong credence to the notion that she knew exactly where she had discarded Caylee, she had researched it, and was using the information to keep her fantasy world “facts” straight. :thumb:

I whole heartedly agree, JWG

In the videos posted from Youtube above by Intermezzo, the narrator Marinadedave notes that someone found an address to where Caylees remains were found - 8905 Suburban Drive. 8/9/05 - Caylee's birthday. All you have to do is type the address in Google Maps and it pops right up right by the remains site. Guess that was what was meant by she will be found by her birthday - she was literally found by her birthday number wise.

Gives me chills. :eek:

In the videos posted from Youtube above by Intermezzo, the narrator Marinadedave notes that someone found an address to where Caylees remains were found - 8905 Suburban Drive. 8/9/05 - Caylee's birthday. All you have to do is type the address in Google Maps and it pops right up right by the remains site. Guess that was what was meant by she will be found by her birthday - she was literally found by her birthday number wise.

Gives me chills. :eek:

I honestly don't believe KC is some sort of savant or criminal mastermind, but the "coincidences" in this case are overwhelming!

Chills.....you betcha!

Yeppers, all information from the A clan has either been pre-conceived and/or in code.

Imagine what LE/SA and especially the FBI have if we, as a collective group of amateur sleuths have discovered. :woohoo:

It all fits together like pieces to a puzzle-doesn't it!! OMG-KC WAS telling the truth in a backwards kind of way!!:furious:

Yes it does essies. Now the $64K question is ..... drum roll please ......... how exactly will JB and crew handle it when the evidence that is still being investigated is given to them and the facts are there in black and white and are beyond disputing by LKB and team?

I am willing to bet there is such evidence that is just not able to be labeled as "junk science" by LKB that proves beyond a shadow of ANY doubt that KC IS responsible for Caylee's murder and tossing her like three day old trash into the woods.

What my wish is after JB and crew receives such proof of evidence they admit guilt, even an alford plea and save the tax payers in Florida the expense of a trial. Just move onto the sentencing phase.

Then the SA nails CA/GA/LA as accomplices to Caylee's murder.

Yes it does essies. Now the $64K question is ..... drum roll please ......... how exactly will JB and crew handle it when the evidence that is still being investigated is given to them and the facts are there in black and white and are beyond disputing by LKB and team?

I am willing to bet there is such evidence that is just not able to be labeled as "junk science" by LKB that proves beyond a shadow of ANY doubt that KC IS responsible for Caylee's murder and tossing her like three day old trash into the woods.

What my wish is after JB and crew receives such proof of evidence they admit guilt, even an alford plea and save the tax payers in Florida the expense of a trial. Just move onto the sentencing phase.

Then the SA nails CA/GA/LA as accomplices to Caylee's murder.

Ahhhh, wouldn't that be somethin! A girl can dream, right?

LOL!! I had to run look up what an Alford plea is! I think we'll have to have that discussion on another thread! I want her to get the max sentence!!!:furious:

LOL!! I had to run look up what an Alford plea is! I think we'll have to have that discussion on another thread! I want her to get the max sentence!!!:furious:

:toast: From our collective lips and wishes to the Judge's :Justice: :gavel:

Whew! Took me a long time but I finally read through this entire thread. KUDO'S for the amazing work done here!!! She truly left a trail of crumbs leading back to herself (as ZG.) What is puzzling to me is I didn't think she was that intelligent. She dropped her off between (470)9 and (470)1 Hopespring Drive, with Zenaida Gonzalez (indeed, persons with those names resided in those two houses.) Caylee would be found by her birthday: 8905 (Aug 9, 2005) Suburban Drive. It almost appears to be a brilliantly thought out plan. Yet it can't be anything short of diabolical. IMHO.

I know this is off topic but since the thread went in this direction I have to ask a question that's burning inside me.

For what reason would she be giving all these so-called clues? Wouldn't it have been better for her if the body had never been found? (assuming she did it, of course) Why lead anybody, including her family, to the body? Remorse? Helping with a cover-up? Like, why would she scratch out "about 1" and change it to "between 9A.M and 1P.M. to point to the location of the body when she hadn't even been charged with a crime yet? I'm trying to understand what the reasoning would be, then maybe I can look at this in a different light.

For now, I don't believe that she came up with all these Columbo-type clues for people to decipher but I love the tenacity here!

The only way I can think of all this coincidence without going nuts is that KC just isn't smart enough to have done that - she is certainly not smart enough to even fake the kind of behavior or affect necessary to make anyone even think she is an innocent, grieving mother who had nothing to do with killing her child. She can't think more than ten minutes ahead; her excuses are worse than a four-year-old.

I'd rather think their are "forces in the universe" - whether placed directly or indirectly by God, karma, or a combination of powers that helps anything in nature eventually make good order out of chaos if you give it enough time. It makes me feel better to think that Caylee has "friends in high places" now that are coordinating those forces and leading everyone to realize that there is no other reasonable answer or conclusion than KC as responsible that will bring this case justice. It may sound like magical thinking, but let's face it, nobody can beat the Anthony family on that when it comes to this issue - and it makes me feel better to think that, although Caylee may be in a place now where she has forgiven her family, those of us who have invested our hearts and minds in this and what her death signifies about how we need to protect children in our societies - we have need to see that we can balance the scales of justice here in the material world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge