Is Casey the real Zenaida?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a fascinating thread.

I have never thought Casey is as dumb or lazy as some have claimed. She did get good grades in High School and even won an Employee of the Month award - she was doing well at her job for Kodak prior to deciding not to work anymore. She had to figure out how to use routing numbers, make fake checks and deposit slips and do all kinds of things that enabled her not to work without it being detected that she wasn't working. Casey had so far "beat the system" which I'm sure emboldened her to move on to even bigger crimes. I believe the clues were for Casey to demonstrate how superior she is and how stupid her parents and LE are.

Caylee is close to home
Caylee will be found by her birthday
Caylee was dropped off with Zenaida Gonzalez between 9 and 1.

And Cindy and George had been living in that house for 19 years and couldn't put the clues together to figure out what she was telling them. Did they seriously not know that 4701 was the Gonzalez house and that a Zaneida lived at 4709? Or is that how Dominic Casey came to search the vacant lot on Suburban? Did Cindy suddenly figure it out?

Maybe that's one of the reasons KC got soo angry with Cindy during that jail visit-when Cindy kept asking if there was anything here or there and KC said she was going to leave! KC was soo "frustrated" with her parents cause she was putting out clues and they were going over C&G's heads!!:bang:

Like I said before there are way too many coincidences in this case for it to be a coincidence. Wether or not KC set all of this up herself or someone else did. It had to have been set up by someone including the Sawgrass incident with the ZG showing up at the time that she did. (It is so funny how you see that name everywhere in this case.) I just want the trial to get here so that we all can have some closure. This case is driving me:crazy:.

ITA. I think KC threw out these "clues" b/c if she ever got caught, she wants the world to know how brilliant she is. Doesn't matter if someone could have figured out her "clues" (but really who could, another psycho maybe?)--she was banking on no one would, but if by happenstance (maybe KC is smart enough to know happenstance happens alot!) Caylee was found, then everyone will see how brilliant she is (in her backwards way of course). Her ego wouldn't let her NOT give clues. That's my 2 cents anyway. Off to listen to jail visitations again. Thanks to essies for posting that youtube video. JMO

I am also thinking of the "They haven't even found her clothes yet" smug remark.

Maybe that's one of the reasons KC got soo angry with Cindy during that jail visit-when Cindy kept asking if there was anything here or there and KC said she was going to leave! KC was soo "frustrated" with her parents cause she was putting out clues and they were going over C&G's heads!!:bang:

Hmmmmm. What did Casey say: If they would only listen to what I am trying to tell them. (Not sure of exact quote.)

ITA. I think KC threw out these "clues" b/c if she ever got caught, she wants the world to know how brilliant she is. Doesn't matter if someone could have figured out her "clues" (but really who could, another psycho maybe?)--she was banking on no one would, but if by happenstance (maybe KC is smart enough to know happenstance happens alot!) Caylee was found, then everyone will see how brilliant she is (in her backwards way of course). Her ego wouldn't let her NOT give clues. That's my 2 cents anyway. Off to listen to jail visitations again. Thanks to essies for posting that youtube video. JMO

On this video (which someone posted on the Anthony House thread) at approx. 1:44, casey says: "The only way they're gonna find Caylee is if they actually listen to what I'm saying. I'm trying to help them." After reading this thread, that quote which I'd heard before, takes on new meaning.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTKbsC18tjk"]YouTube - Crime Scene Recreation in Second Life[/ame]

So where does Sawgrass fit into this theory? Was/is there any at the site?
A substantial doc dump would be nice. For now I'm drumming my fingers, waiting for the trial.

I agree that there are a suspicious number of coincidences in this case. But the last few that have been the point of this latest discussion remind me so much of the eerie comparisons between Lincoln and Kennedy assassinations. There are so many facts out there that there are bound to be many coincidences. If these aren't random I would still find it hard to give Casey the credit for creating them. Her many other lies don't seem to support her capacity for such detailed thinking or planning. But it wouldn't surprise me if they were a subconscious revelation set in motion, not by Casey, but by the One who brings all evilness from darkness into light.

It seems to me that these coincidences/clues are in a different category than what many consider to be the biggest one ~ the connection between ZFG and Sawgrass. That one seems just too, too far outside chance not to have been somehow contrived by Casey. Do you all see a difference, too?

On this video (which someone posted on the Anthony House thread) at approx. 1:44, casey says: "The only way they're gonna find Caylee is if they actually listen to what I'm saying. I'm trying to help them." After reading this thread, that quote which I'd heard before, takes on new meaning.

YouTube - Crime Scene Recreation in Second Life

I was convinced for a long time that when KC was with YM and JA at Universal and YM tells her we know you've lied about everything, and KC says, the one thing I can say for sure is that I do not know where Caylee is (not exact quote). For a long time I wondered if that was true. I wonder if she told herself that since that area on Suburban was a swampy wooded lot - because it had no posted identifiable lot number or house number, to her that makes it possible to say "I do not know where Caylee is". I hope that someday gets resolved b/c to this day still, I still think it's in some "KC way" true. JMO

I am also thinking of the "They haven't even found her clothes yet" smug remark.

I wonder if she didn't say "they haven't even found the clothes yet, or my clothes yet". She could've meant the clothes she wore to murder, or the clothes she wore to dump Caylee, or even "mama" baby doll's clothes. It could've been misunderstood by the person who heard it, as Caylee's clothes were with her in the bag. JMO

I was convinced for a long time that when KC was with YM and JA at Universal and YM tells her we know you've lied about everything, and KC says, the one thing I can say for sure is that I do not know where Caylee is (not exact quote). For a long time I wondered if that was true. I wonder if she told herself that since that area on Suburban was a swampy wooded lot - because it had no posted identifiable lot number or house number, to her that makes it possible to say "I do not know where Caylee is". I hope that someday gets resolved b/c to this day still, I still think it's in some "KC way" true. JMO

I have wondered if KC might have meant "where" in the metaphysical sense.

Good question. It does seem almost unbelievable. But as someone said above (and I tend to agree) there are no coincidences. First of all, Casey is into playing games big time. She fancies herself as very clever. And I believe serial killers (which she may or may not be) DO often leave clues after a murder. Do they want to get caught? Who knows. Maybe a cry for help. IIRC from the beginning Cindy said Casey would be talking in code (I am taking great liberty here in paraphrasing but I do recall this clearly.) We were all looking for clues in the jailhouse conversations. And Cindy was desperately trying to firgure out who is Zanny (Amy? Jesse?) and trying to get Yuri to decipher what the events surrounding the Tampa trip might mean, as she recounted that in great detail. For such a seemingly simple person, Casey sure has turned out to be quite complicated. Again, MOO.

Good explanation. :) Yours and DG's posts satisfy in my mind that if she was throwing out clues, it was for some reason that would satiate one of her needs. Not for remorse or to get her daughter a proper burial.

I'm still not 100% convinced though, and I'm not sure that she's really as complicated as she seems. I think she's gotten away with her lifestyle and all her lies because she's lived with a bunch of enablers who lack any real communication skills and walk on eggshells whenever her feathers are ruffled. MHO.

I will admit that there's quite a few coincidences, if that's what they are. If they really are cryptic clues then it's both the dumbest and the smartest thing I've ever seen all rolled into one! Which brings me again to wonder how the "real" ZG from sawgrass had the complete misfortune to fall into this web.

My thoughts.. "I do not know where Caylee is".. true enough, none of us knows where the deceased are..we can say they are 'in Heaven', but we don't know where Heaven is located..

"They haven't even found the clothes yet" ...(or perhaps it was HER clothes yet)..maybe what she really said was something like "They haven't even found her .. they're not even CLOSE yet.. " Sounds like the sort of ungrammatical thing the A's say all the time.

thank you again all you great sleuths!
I have really enjoyed reading such great discussions :)

bbm:

Ya know, I said many months ago after the computer forensics was released that we were never given the complete computer evidence. Only portions that LE wanted to release. I still want to see the complete computer forensic. Everything that KC wrote and/or posted. I am willing to bet that last dollar in my bank account, yep it's still there so far, that KC wrote her fantasies and they may have been part of the Grand Jury's indictment.

Your right on target about KC. She isn't stupid. She only does and did stupid things to cover her actions in murdering Caylee. And I still haven't ruled out in my theories that CA/GA/LA were NOT involved. More evidence needs to be released for me to jump off that fence.

Your last sentence: That was me.

Great post.

Or perhaps written in the missing pages of her diary....I would like to see PC info as well.

This may be too out there but what if KC really had been planning on murdering her daughter and pinning it on a Zanny (Zenaida) for awhile?

Maybe she began stalking the real ZG after hearing about her at Cast Iron or coming across her Facebook page?

Maybe she heard or read that Zenaida was going to be at Sawgrass that day and that was the catalyst to make her follow through on her plans (not the big fight). She saw an opportunity and went for it. She had been using the name Zanny for a very long time and needed to locate a real Zanny to complete her plans.

I've spent way too much time trying to figure out how the real ZFG got involved in this tale and think there is a huge possibility that KC found her first, created a myspace, then murdered Caylee and tried to pin the entire thing on her.

It might be the reason First Degree Murder was put back on the table (besides the duct tape). This was premeditated.

I wish we knew exactly what the real ZFG said to people at Cast Iron or on her Myspace or Facebook back in June of 2008. Did she say she had an appt to visit Sawgrass????

There has to be some way that KC knew.

bbm:

Ya know, I said many months ago after the computer forensics was released that we were never given the complete computer evidence. Only portions that LE wanted to release. I still want to see the complete computer forensic. Everything that KC wrote and/or posted. I am willing to bet that last dollar in my bank account, yep it's still there so far, that KC wrote her fantasies and they may have been part of the Grand Jury's indictment.

Your right on target about KC. She isn't stupid. She only does and did stupid things to cover her actions in murdering Caylee. And I still haven't ruled out in my theories that CA/GA/LA were NOT involved. More evidence needs to be released for me to jump off that fence.

Your last sentence: That was me.
Great post.

BBM
Like creating the Zenaida myspace page on 06/16/08, who is a 24yrd old from Miami, who is a Pisces, with a Dora pic, and last logged on 10/14/08..indictment day :behindbar

YouTube - Crime Scene Recreation in Second Life

Yes, I remember her saying that.

IMO Casey has no right to be frustrated :cry:with LE :cop:, she created the frustration.

1) "The only way they're gonna find Caylee" is if she actually came out and spoke the truth instead of playing word games. But then again she shifts the responsibility and blame onto someone else. They have to find Caylee, they have to find my lost Blackjack phone...never "I" need to find Caylee or my phone.

2) "is if they acutally listen to what I'm saying." :cop: LE was listening alright, they listened to enough BS coming from Casey that so many red flags shot up into the atmosphere and was seen by astronaunts at the Space Station.

3) "I'm trying to help them" She was trying to help them alright..she was helping steer LE's investigation into different directions and away from her...

My :twocents: :)

This may be too out there but what if KC really had been planning on murdering her daughter and pinning it on a Zanny (Zenaida) for awhile?

Maybe she began stalking the real ZG after hearing about her at Cast Iron or coming across her Facebook page?

Maybe she heard or read that Zenaida was going to be at Sawgrass that day and that was the catalyst to make her follow through on her plans (not the big fight). She saw an opportunity and went for it. She had been using the name Zanny for a very long time and needed to locate a real Zanny to complete her plans.

I've spent way too much time trying to figure out how the real ZFG got involved in this tale and think there is a huge possibility that KC found her first, created a myspace, then murdered Caylee and tried to pin the entire thing on her.
It might be the reason First Degree Murder was put back on the table (besides the duct tape). This was premeditated.

I wish we knew exactly what the real ZFG said to people at Cast Iron or on her Myspace or Facebook back in June of 2008. Did she say she had an appt to visit Sawgrass????

BBM
Inregards to the Zenaida Myspace page..is it in any of the computer docs? And if so..does it show the TIME that the Zenaida Myspace page was created?

Doubt it. KC doesn't plan-- she isn't wired for it.

My guess is that she killed on impulse, and tried to (badly) put together pieces of a story later. Nothing is coherant in any of her Zanny stories. There are holes in her lies through which one could drive a semi-truck.

KC can only plan about 10 minutes at a time.

Could also be that KC was visiting friends and saw an opportunity, when Z showed up. Could be that Z said something at Cast Iron, or asked someone there about Sawgrass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels