Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CM and JB are writing some threats up right now.IMO

Supposedly CM gave the finger to a passing car....but he's so deaf he can't hear so who knows what the person said. It could have been "Good Luck Mr. Mason" and he heard, well, you know. jmo

Supposedly CM gave the finger to a passing car....but he's so deaf he can't hear so who knows what the person said. It could have been "Good Luck Mr. Mason" and he heard, well, you know. jmo

You mean they probably said LOL, and he thought that meant Lots of Luck. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:innocent: Ooooh ... you know she can't wait to have her back ... I bet she's fixing up a fresh pot of chili now ... and preparing her room ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Have they come back from AZ yet?

CM and JB are writing some threats up right now.IMO

Yep...and be on the lookout for misspelled words. We'll know then it was them!!!! :floorlaugh:

Oh the funny things I'm remembering. At least there's a few things to still laugh about.

Oh I hope Casey has been into some drugs. You can not get them out of your system in a couple of days. And you can be sure a drug test will be done about 10.15 tomorrow morning.

:innocent: Ooooh ... you know she can't wait to have her back ... I bet she's fixing up a fresh pot of chili now ... and preparing her room ...

Febrezing her car ... :innocent:

Have they come back from AZ yet?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: They need to do a "stake-out" at the airport today ...

And they need to get those video-CAMS back up ASAP on Hope Spring Drive ...

It is going to get interesting ...

CM asked for administrative probation for Casey in his motion...

Administrative Probation

Administrative Probation is a form of non-contact supervision in which an offender who represents a low risk of harm to the community may, upon satisfactory completion of half the term of regular probation, be placed on non-reporting status until expiration of the term of supervision. The department is authorized to collect an initial processing fee of up to $50 for the offender reduced to administrative probation. Periodic record checks are completed to ensure the offender has not violated the law.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/pub/annual/9899/stats/stat_cs.html

Now, how could she serve her probation publicly anywhere? If OC is too dangerous, why not anywhere else? she is better off serving behind bars in order to protect her safety. Whatever jurisdiction that accepts her will have to protect her or no?

I don't think they have to protect her, but it does cost money for another jurisdiction to man her probation. That is the main reason other counties and/or states don't take a transfer is because of the expense.

I don't believe a higher court can change the probation to Administrative. That would have had to be asked for at the time of the sentencing.

A higher court looks at the merits of the case and decides legality. It either remands it back to the trial court, throws the decision out or agrees with the decision. Or so I thought. Mason would have to have the trial court change the order to administrative I believe. Good question for ask the lawyers.

I ever so strongly think that is just what Judge Perry has in mind here.:rocker:

Back to jail time for Casey. And an address as well.:great::great::great:

I certainly hope he won't let her slide on this one. Letting her off the hook for the probation would be a terrible precedent to set for future cases. Never could see the logic behind allowing her to serve probation behind bars in the first place. Some clerk should indeed be looking for a new employer, IMO.

And while we're at it, I am STILL waiting for HHJP to make good on his threat to impose sanctions on JB. What's the hold up, JP? :waiting:

They only have to protect her so far as like any other citizen. If she gets a threat they respond and investigate. If protestors go around her house then she can call for assistance there. But so far as body gurards, that is her responsibility. Just like it was when she was out on bond.

CM asked for administrative probation for Casey in his motion...

Administrative Probation

Administrative Probation is a form of non-contact supervision in which an offender who represents a low risk of harm to the community may, upon satisfactory completion of half the term of regular probation, be placed on non-reporting status until expiration of the term of supervision. The department is authorized to collect an initial processing fee of up to $50 for the offender reduced to administrative probation. Periodic record checks are completed to ensure the offender has not violated the law.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/pub/annual/9899/stats/stat_cs.html

"Low risk of harm to the community"?? Unless you have a checkbook or anything of value that isn't nailed down, I suppose. :floorlaugh:

This man must have bedbugs in his beard.

I certainly hope he won't let her slide on this one. Letting her off the hook for the probation would be a terrible precedent to set for future cases.

Well if they are giving Casey 211 days for probation served. It must follow that 211 days of the lying jail time is now still to be served. You can not do both probation and jail time for lying at the same time.IMO

I don't believe a higher court can change the probation to Administrative. That would have had to be asked for at the time of the sentencing.

A higher court looks at the merits of the case and decides legality. It either remands it back to the trial court, throws the decision out or agrees with the decision. Or so I thought. Mason would have to have the trial court change the order to administrative I believe. Good question for ask the lawyers.

Here in CA the DOC can do just abut anything they want once they own the convicted. They can release them from jail early if they want, regardless of their sentence. The probation officers have all the power to monitor as much or as little as possible because it is a lot about manpower and the courts can't administrate that. Court passes it off to the next governing body and they take it from there.

Great Cindy can get her car back just in time here. And also chauffeur Casey around in it.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

maybe the family will go for a nice relaxing swim in their still standing backyard pool this evening. (That was my last one, I swear!)

I ever so strongly think that is just what Judge Perry has in mind here.:rocker:

Back to jail time for Casey. And an address as well.:great::great::great:

I "bet" there was an "error" at the "sentencing hearing" ... I remember there seemed to be a lot of "confusion" about the time served, days counted, the "lying charges" and the "check charges" ...

Hopefully ... JS and JP checked into it and "mistakes" were made ... It just seemed like CFCA should have served MORE time they what they had calculated at the time ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members