Is LP Just Harmless or a Media Agent for the Defense?

Is LP Just Harmless or have an Agenda and Mission?

• LP is Just Harmless

Votes: 49 26.1%
  • LP has an Agenda and Mission

Votes: 139 73.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont think it's possible for any more crazies to come out of the woodwork. hopefully.

didnt padilla recentely bail out misty too? does he have a thing for baby killers or there accomplices?

BBM-He claims that he was upset by the amount of KC's bail, half a million dollars, given that she was charged with low level white collar, less serious crimes.
Now with Misty bail, it's a little more cloudy-IIRC, drug trafficking can carry up to the DP in Florida (not in Misty's case, but there is great gravity given to these offenses), so Misty's bail amount may have been more legit for a drug dealer that potentially could have trafficked accross state lines (into Tennessee).
I personally believe that a media buddy directed him to Florida for the purpose of gathering a story and making a name for himself...His TV show did not exactly get the ratings that Dog's does, so he had to come up with something...

I don't think LP is a media agent for the defense; I think he's a media agent for himself.

=logicalgirl;4877976]When LP appeared on the scene, I too was amused and intrigued by such a colorful character.

Sigh, I should have realized when I first saw him. He wears a black hat and we all know the good guys wear white hats.

respectfully snipped and bbm
logicalgirl, you made my day with this one lol im gonna be chuckling about it all day at work! i am going to keep my eyes peeled for a white hat (sigh) aint seen one yet!

I don't think LP is a media agent for the defense; I think he's a media agent for himself.

Your quite right! and he's doing a good job of it. I do think he is credible in his statements.. I am going to catch hell for saying that but I believe he is being as truthful as he can be. It would not be in his best interest to lose credibility with the public and his legal peers which is why I believe he is not pulling punches when discussing the KC Anthony Case.
In the meantime he is quite the showman.

Your quite right! and he's doing a good job of it. I do think he is credible in his statements.. I am going to catch hell for saying that but I believe he is being as truthful as he can be. It would not be in his best interest to lose credibility with the public and his legal peers which is why I believe he is not pulling punches when discussing the KC Anthony Case.
In the meantime he is quite the showman.

You shouldn't catch "hell" for saying what you want to say... if people don't agree with you, then their issue should be with what you post, not you, directly. People have differing views... the best of discussions always come from more than one side, IMO.

That said, my differing view is: I don't think he ever had an ounce of credibility, coming into the case. Padilla's truth is his own truth, and unfortunately, I think his "truth" is a total 180 from what is reality. He is definitely a showman, but unfortunately he is using the back of a dead child as his center ring and stage. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo