is the anthonys' support of casey all a big front at the request of LE?

didn't they also at one point after the body was found say they wanted redo's on their interviews to possibly change some of their answers from the first rounds of questioning (pre-remains being found)?

Do you mean like "do-overs"? I don't member that. But that really don't mean much cuz seems the longer this A's crap keeps goin the less I member. Am just sittin here gittin older and more senile.:croc:

didn't they also at one point after the body was found say they wanted redo's on their interviews to possibly change some of their answers from the first rounds of questioning (pre-remains being found)?
Why YES they did!

They didn't stop loving KC when Caylee went missing or when her body was found. You know, hate the sin, not the sinner.

LE would love for them to come out and publically declare their daughter's guilt, so it isn't LE asking them to pretend to support KC.

They just aren't going to say anything against her that will help the prosecution. Now that the body was found with all the stuff from home in the bags, they can not possibly claim that they believe the Nanny story.

The death car.
The hairs with and without banding.
The items from the house found with the body.
The body in the pet cemetery.
The heart.
The lies.

They aren't stupid people it just took a long time to run out of hope. They know she killed Caylee and at this point are hoping it was a tragic accident so they do not have to face the fact that KC is capable of cold blooded murder. They are hoping the baby was drugged unconcious and saw and felt nothing - it is the best they can hope for. how sad.

isn't that where you like play along even though you both know it's all a house of cards? going on the premise that everything they are telling you is true so you can grab at little snippits of truth?

:yes:

They didn't stop loving KC when Caylee went missing or when her body was found. You know, hate the sin, not the sinner.

LE would love for them to come out and publically declare their daughter's guilt, so it isn't LE asking them to pretend to support KC.

They just aren't going to say anything against her that will help the prosecution. Now that the body was found with all the stuff from home in the bags, they can not possibly claim that they believe the Nanny story.

The death car.
The heart.
The lies.

They aren't stupid people it just took a long time to run out of hope. They know she killed Caylee and at this point are hoping it was a tragic accident so they do not have to face the fact that KC is capable of cold blooded murder. They are hoping the baby was drugged unconcious and saw and felt nothing - it is the best they can hope for. how sad.

they would love for them to publicly out casey, yes. but knowing they won't ever do this would mean asking and settling for covert help only.

i agree with you; how said it all is.

In the first few months of this trial I thought the A's had to be working with LE, because there's no way anyone in their right minds could believe her as they say they do. I remember once when CA said "when this is all over KC will get the mother of the year award", and I thought that poor woman has to say that with a straight face.

But after watching the police interrogations and other events unfold (such as getting shady private investigators involved), it's pretty obvious that they're not working with LE.

But after watching the police interrogations and other events unfold (such as getting shady private investigators involved), it's pretty obvious that they're not working with LE.

this was before the body was found. not to mention there is speculation that they wanted the body found since they knew where it was, but by someone else; how do we know LE didn't help them come up with a way for someone else to find the body, get immunity, and then convict casey?

might seem crazy, but what in this case hasn't been? :waitasec:

There is really no merit to this idea because if Casey were acquitted and went back home to live she could not be tried again for the same crime. If she is acquitted, she could walk out of court and confess to the killing on the courthouse steps and no one would be able to try her for Caylee's murder. The Federal government might step in and charge her with civil rights violations but that would be a stretch. So I don't think the A's are playing any sort of game for LE. They're way too disfunctional for that.

Sigh. I go back and forth so much over my opinion of the Anthony's that now I'm just worn out. I'm done trying to figure them out. Time will tell. The bottom line is that none of us have walked a single step in their shoes. None of us have been put in their unfortunate situation, and none of us know how we really truly would react. The monster is their daughter, their flesh and blood, and I don't know about you all, but I have a son. A son that I love unconditionally. I would hard pressed to EVER turn my back on him, regardless of what he had done. I may abhor something he did, and I may be greatly disappointed in him, but I would always love him. Don't get me wrong, I despise Casey, and I know she is guilty. But Casey is a sick person, not mentally ill necessarily, but she's not like the rest of us. I do think CA and GA know this, they have known this for awhile, and they accept this, like any parent would.

There is really no merit to this idea because if Casey were acquitted and went back home to live she could not be tried again for the same crime.

there is merit to the idea when you think of it in terms of the anthonys having to live with her in their lives after her trial, should she be considered innocent. the notion of her not being tried again is then irrelevant.

Sure sounds nice and all that but I seriously doubt it. Scared of Casey? I don't think that was at issue, really.

I think they might have been a little afraid or wary of her at first. August 14th shows a defeated Cindy and a very angry Casey. She came home shortly after that... George bought a gun which was taken away. It was stated that everyone in the house did not talk to each other and Casey and George walked a wide path around each other. CA and GA have read the DOC DUMPS I am sure.. they know that Casey was telling TL that she was going to get the house and she would be getting some money (15.000 bucks, IIRC) we all wondered if she was thinking about knocking them off.. it is not a giant leap to think that GA and CA wondered the same thing. Their daughter killed her baby and she showed the pure evil anger and hatred towards Cindy that we all witnessed on the Aug 14 jail video.. is it too far of a jump to think that maybe Cindy in the back of her mind thought maybe Casey would take them out as well?

I think they often placated her and tip-toed around her letting her literally to get away with murder.

Now I do not think they are as afraid of her more than just keeping quiet until the murder trial is over. They know EXACTLY what she done.

I wonder if the elusive diary pages held any thoughts about killing her parents?

this was before the body was found. not to mention there is speculation that they wanted the body found since they knew where it was, but by someone else; how do we know LE didn't help them come up with a way for someone else to find the body, get immunity, and then convict casey?

might seem crazy, but what in this case hasn't been? :waitasec:

This is a crazy case, yes, but I think it's really reaching to think LE would engineer (dare I say the dreaded Daisy thingy?) some plan to have a third party, non-professional, find the body and muck around, or to add any delay in getting as much evidence as possible before it deteriorated even more. I don't think you're going to get many takers on the A's as agents of LE theory, because I don't think most people would expect LE to behave so unprofessionally, or strangely.

This is a crazy case, yes, but I think it's really reaching to think LE would engineer (dare I say the dreaded Daisy thingy?) some plan to have a third party, non-professional, find the body and muck around, or to add any delay in getting as much evidence as possible before it deteriorated even more. I don't think you're going to get many takers on the A's as agents of LE theory, because I don't think most people would expect LE to behave so unprofessionally, or strangely.

i can definitely see your point. but a lot of things that aren't normal have taken place in this case, and i am not saying that le was at all unprofessional. whatever they have done i am sure would be legal and in the best interest of the case. well, except for that pesky little deputy who just didn't want to investigate...

maybe not many takers, but definitely some. and definitely a lot of 'anything's possible's.

i am thanking you for your post anyway though. :) even though we seem to disagree, we really don't. i'm really not sold on anything in this case, to be quite honest. i think i'll still have questions long after the verdict is read.

The death car.
The heart.
The lies.

I believe it is no one thing, but a horrible swirling hurricane of many things. There are so many great posts on this thread that I believe to be part of it. This one and the priceless flaming panties theory being my favorites.

I also believe it is a bit of "The Game" that I mentioned on another thread about this very issue. I don't believe LE are involved, but those that have a sociopath know that if you start to talk to them about anything negative they SHUT DOWN. Sometimes can disappear completely. You must show FULL 100% support, sympathy and adoration or they shut down. They had no choice but to play "The Game" hoping to ask questions around her faster than she could talk circles around them, but never going so far with the pushing as to shut her down. It is not a fun game and it relies on a level of deception on your part to play and it is unfortunate for the As (as much as I can't stand them at times) that they had to play "The Game" on the stage of the world. But they had to show her they supported her, even when they didn't want to or they can't keep her talking while they try to put the pieces together themselves....or maybe I give them too much credit.

Even if Casey was acquitted, she faces multiple charges for theft, forgery and what not. She wouldn't be home for years....Nothing for the A's to worry about.
What reason would they have to take her useless self in?
IMO

I am sorry, but I can not for ONE minute believe that the Anthony's are working on behalf of LE. If that were the case then why did they set Lee up when TL was wearing the wire?

I think once Cindy and George (and Lee) knew that LE was no longer buying Casey's lies they went into protect Casey at all costs mode. Which was within the first week of Caylee being reported "missing." I don't think LE trusts them AT ALL... Nor, do I think they should.

I am sorry, but I can not for ONE minute believe that the Anthony's are working on behalf of LE. If that were the case then why did they set Lee up when TL was wearing the wire?

I think once Cindy and George (and Lee) knew that LE was no longer buying Casey's lies they went into protect Casey at all costs mode. Which was within the first week of Caylee being reported "missing." I don't think LE trusts them AT ALL... Nor, do I think they should.

could have happened before they agreed to work with le? i don't know. just putting out ideas. these people are nuts.

love your name, by the way. :)

NO Way are they working with LE - their agenda is only for the Anthonys

it has been from the beginning . I believe that once the donations

started coming in KC's guilt or innocence fell on the list of priorities .

I dont see that finding the truth or finding Caylee was ever a priority.

I believe they are keeping a low profile as there isnt any other choice

media has moved on - no one is interested in what any of them have

to say any longer .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member