Is this UFO a flying woman!?!?!

I had heard about the policeman sighting but hadn't seen this video, that is really creepy, it does look like a witch with a hat and everything. They strongly believe in witches in Mexico. So who knows? :eek:

I wouldn't believe anything a Mexican police officer says. EVER!
(Mexican police being the actual police who live in work in MEXICO)

About this thing, hmmm... I dunno. Nuevo Leon is not a hot bed of occult activities like Monclovo..ODD!

weather balloon... sure is going slow, if i were a witch i'd go a hell of a lot faster

How the heck can you tell at all? Looks like someone either needs a new camera or needs to learn how the focus works. Geeez.

I also wonder how far away this was taken from where the priest went missing while trying to float using helium balloons. Judging by the way this thing sort of floats around, that is my best educated guess. :crazy:

Everybody's always looking for a conspiracy, why can't it just be the obvious? :confused:

It's Hillary trying out the new Flying Broom that is going to allow us to break up OPEC...

doesn't use gas and will make traffic jams disappear... :woohoo:

Thanks DaveGA.
I remembered seeing a one person flying contraption somewhere; glad you found it.

lol good point.
I rewatched the video on the first link on this thread and if you can slow it down it looks creepy. Like whoever is in the bucket thing literally walks off the mountain.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stupot77
Back