Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that one of her parents originates from Hong Kong prior to 1997. China is no longer recognizing dual-citizenship for Chinese persons when their passports are due for renewal and are requiring them to declare one citizenship (foreign) or the other (Chinese). She is old enough that one of her parents may have been born prior to 1997 when Hong Kong reverted to Chinese territory.

They've really been ramping up this requirement over the past two years.
Her mom was born in Wuhan. Noa was born in Israel.

Argamani (61) is a nurse. She is currently battling cancer and is undergoing radiation therapy. She is from Wuhan, China where she was born under the name Chong Hong Lee. She came to Israel for on a professional training program in 1994 and met Yaakov who lived near her apartment in Beer Sheva.

IMO,

Hamas has had a week now to restock up the food and water - ergo why they are "all out of prisoners to make exchanges with".

No need to 'suddenly find' anymore hostages or POWs until they need to restock up their food and fighting supplies once again. Then it will be, "Ceasefire now!!" we have found some more.

Terrorists are what terrorists do. They do what suits them.
The IDF needs to go in now and find the hostages.
Precision strikes and anything else they need to do.
Infuriating that the civilians are in league with Hamas.
Omo.

IDF special forces and ISA forces are currently with the 6 released Israeli hostages inside Israel.They will undergo an initial medical assessment before being accompanied by IDF soldiers to hospitals, where they will be reunited with their families.We salute and embrace the released hostages upon their return home.

Think they're done with hostages for the day. For some reason, we don't know who the Russians are, but sounds like they were released without media coverage.

From Qatar's Foreign Ministry
In accordance with the terms of the 7th day of the humanitarian pause agreement, 30 Palestinians, will be released today in exchange for the release of 10 hostages in Gaza. The 2 Russian citizens released yesterday were counted on this list.
Griczewska sounds Russian or Polish

• Yarden Bibas was seen making a heartbreaking plea to Benjamin Netanyahu
  • His family were killed in an Israeli strike on Gaza before the ceasefire deal
  • Hamas claims Israel has refused to take the bodies of the Bibas family back
"Yarden, 34, was seen distraught and weeping
as he said:

'Bibi (Netanyahu) your airstrike took away my beloved family, now do what you can to bring them home so they can be buried at home'."

'I'm begging you, bring me, my wife and my children back home.
Please, I'm begging.'

:(

Last edited:
In Israel preparations are being made for the renewal of fighting: Hamas is ready to transfer tomorrow only 7 abductees and 3 bodies, Israel demands 10 abductees alive.
What's their problem? Can't they just provide 10 and 3. I guess they realize that everyone wants to know what happened to the Bibas family. Also, there are plenty of other hostages out there. I believe there are like 120-150 left.

Posted at 22:3922:39

Today's Hamas hostages released to Israel​

In the last hour or so, six hostages have been released by Hamas and are back inside Israel. They are:
  • Shani Goren, 29
  • Nili Margalit, 41
  • Ilana Gritzewsky, 30
  • Sapir Cohen, 29
  • Bilal Zyadna, 18
  • Aisha Zyadna, 16
Earlier this afternoon, two others were also released:
  • Mia Shem, 21
  • Amit Soussana, 40
The Qatari foreign ministry confirmed today's overall tally of 10 hostages has been reached, because two Russian-Israeli dual-nationals released on Wednesday have been included in Thursday's count.

The office of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has released a statement welcoming the newly returned:
Quote Message: The Government of Israel embraces our six citizens who have just returned to Israeli territory. Their families have been updated by the responsible authorities that they have returned to the country. The Government of Israel is committed to the return of all of the hostages and missing.
The Government of Israel embraces our six citizens who have just returned to Israeli territory. Their families have been updated by the responsible authorities that they have returned to the country. The Government of Israel is committed to the return of all of the hostages and missing.

27m ago

Hamas 'willing to extend the truce' - report​

Hamas is willing to further extend a truce to pause fighting with Israel, a source close to Hamas has told Agence France-Presse.

The source told the news agency:

The mediators are currently making strong, intense and continuous efforts for an additional day in the truce and then working to extend it again for other days.

What some propaganda balony....

Hey Hamas, "Hamas values death more than life"...Fixed it for you.

Stupid Hamas thought they valued soldiers more than women and children.

Yarden, 34, was seen distraught and weeping
as he said:

'Bibi (Netanyahu) your airstrike took away my beloved family, now do what you can to bring them home so they can be buried at home'.

'I'm begging you, bring me, my wife and my children back home. Please, I'm begging.'

Perhaps Israel is refusing so that they can get the 10 alive hostages they agreed on daily. If that is the case, I would agree.. IF the Bibas family is dead, then nothing can be done for them at this point. Of course having their bodies back is important, but not at the expense of 3 alive hostages that could be freed instead at this point. The negotiations were for 10 women and children per day.. now HAMAS is saying they don't have any more, but they sure do.. If HAMAS was trying to return 7 alive hostages and 3 dead ones today and Israel knows full well that HAMAS has more hostages alive to give back and they are just playing games.. then I can see why Israel would refuse the deal at this point, when they could have 3 alive hostages. Today they did get 10 total alive. Now I see that tomorrow seems the same talk.. 7 alive and 3 bodies. Where are the other 100+ hostages? HAMAS needs to quit with the game playing.

"Yarden, 34, was seen distraught and weeping
as he said:

'Bibi (Netanyahu) your airstrike took away my beloved family, now do what you can to bring them home so they can be buried at home'."

'I'm begging you, bring me, my wife and my children back home.
Please, I'm begging.'

:(

IMO this takes quite a conceptual leap, essentially faulting Israel and not Hamas for the death of his family, if they are in fact dead. This is a propaganda video intended by Hamas to cast aspersions on Israel, rather than on the terrorists themselves.

Can we roll back the tape to when all four of the Bibas family were peacefully at home? It was not Netanyahu nor Israel who broke into their home, terrified them, captured them, and removed them to Gaza.

Frankly whenever I see a source such as this that begins with “Hamas claims,” all I picture is the serpent in the Garden of Eden, deceiving Eve.

IMO

Last edited:
Perhaps Israel is refusing so that they can get the 10 alive hostages they agreed on daily. If that is the case, I would agree.. IF the Bibas family is dead, then nothing can be done for them at this point. Of course having their bodies back is important, but not at the expense of 3 alive hostages that could be freed instead at this point. The negotiations were for 10 women and children per day.. now HAMAS is saying they don't have any more, but they sure do.. If HAMAS was trying to return 7 alive hostages and 3 dead ones today and Israel knows full well that HAMAS has more hostages alive to give back and they are just playing games.. then I can see why Israel would refuse the deal at this point, when they could have 3 alive hostages. Today they did get 10 total alive. Now I see that tomorrow seems the same talk.. 7 alive and 3 bodies. Where are the other 100+ hostages? HAMAS needs to quit with the game playing.
I think you are right.
Words fail me.
This tragedy is bottomless.

There is an interesting article here about how Qatar is mediating the whole hostage release agreements and ceasefire.

How they have communications with both sides, and keep going from one to the other - tailoring the hoped-for agreement until they can get something concrete established with agreement from both sides.

The key, the Qatari official involved in the negotiations said, was to amend what was being proposed by one side until it became acceptable by the other.
"We say 'Listen, let's have a second round of discussions with you before we send the proposal,'" he said, speaking on the condition of anonymity.

Speaking to Reuters days after the ceasefire started, Al Sulaiti, the Qatari mediator, said the work was far from over.
"At the beginning I thought achieving an agreement would be the most difficult step," said the civil servant who has been involved in Israel-Hamas mediations since 2014. "I've discovered that sustaining the agreement itself is equally challenging."

There is an interesting article here about how Qatar is mediating the whole hostage release agreements and ceasefire.

How they have communications with both sides, and keep going from one to the other - tailoring the hoped-for agreement until they can get something concrete established with agreement from both sides.

The key, the Qatari official involved in the negotiations said, was to amend what was being proposed by one side until it became acceptable by the other.
"We say 'Listen, let's have a second round of discussions with you before we send the proposal,'" he said, speaking on the condition of anonymity.

Speaking to Reuters days after the ceasefire started, Al Sulaiti, the Qatari mediator, said the work was far from over.
"At the beginning I thought achieving an agreement would be the most difficult step," said the civil servant who has been involved in Israel-Hamas mediations since 2014. "I've discovered that sustaining the agreement itself is equally challenging."

Like walking a tightrope.

Bilal and Aisha’s facial expressions scare me. I fear they were treated even worse for being Israeli Muslims.

They might be praying. If there is a timestamp of the time the video was taken, it would be easier to determine whether it might be namaz time, or not. Judging by their clothes, they are religious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member