Issues w/ Jane Valez - 12/29/08 AND 12/30/08

And when she looks at her great grandpa and asks"You tired Papa"? Heartbreaking!
What a precious little angel!
That is my favorite part. It shows her true concern for her Papa and tells me how sweet Caylee dearly loved him. I have such a deep compassion for the great grands in this whole thing. My heart does break for them as they sit alone in that nursing center while they mourn the loss of sweet Caylee without being able to have any answers from the rest of the family about why or what happened to their family that it would implode. Very sad indeed.

Talking about this being the trial of the century because of all the issues that will be going on in the courtroom.

They are going to the next news story now!

Now...onto Blago's "weird" (Jane's words) press conference...

That was some heated and quick debate at the end over this case tho. Interesting.

That is my favorite part. It shows her true concern for her Papa and tells me how sweet Caylee dearly loved him. I have such a deep compassion for the great grands in this whole thing. My heart does break for them as they sit alone in that nursing center while they mourn the loss of sweet Caylee without being able to have any answers from the rest of the family about why or what happened to their family that it would implode. Very sad indeed.
I agree. That's terribly sad, and if this whole mess doesn't kill both of them, they certainly have much strength and endurence! They too are victims of evil Casey!:furious:

Talking about this being the trial of the century because of all the issues that will be going on in the courtroom.

They are going to the next news story now!

That statement put fear in my heart. We ALL know how the OTHER trial of the century (O.J.) turned out. I just pray that they have a fingerprint or fibers or a definite link to K.C. to nail her coffin shut. Otherwise.........

There IS no otherwise in this case. Her defense team has no leg to stand on literally, imo. There was no nanny, no kidnapping, etc. and they would have to stick with her initial story somewhat. LOL WHAT story?!

Hi, I am new here also and I can not see this photo either. Have tried every post it has been in.

:confused:
Until you have a certain number of posts here, you are limited on a few features of this site you are allowed to use. Keep posting and Welcome to WS, Mumsy! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back